Welcome, Guest

We're gonna do this!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: We're gonna do this! 40411 Views

Re: We're gonna do this! 13 Jan 2016 01:21 #274122

• caim
  • Senior Boarder
"WOW" your truly amazing to be clean for such a nice period of 27 days, you deserve allot of credit for working on yourself.

Re: We're gonna do this! 13 Jan 2016 02:50 #274126

• Josephsbrother
  • Current streak: 926 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank my Creator for His Loving Kindnesss
Every step taken delivers 2 Ozs of blood to the heart by the veins. 2,4,6,8, 10,12, 14, 16 Ozs only with 8 steps.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: We're gonna do this! 13 Jan 2016 22:04 #274174

• iwant2begood
  • Current streak: 3206 days
  • Expert Boarder
Wow that's amazing! Imagine what running for 1/2 hr. Does!

Re: We're gonna do this! 13 Jan 2016 22:08 #274175

• iwant2begood
  • Expert Boarder
Hi guys today is day 28 a full 4 weeks that I'm bh clean! Wow can't believe it ! That's a third of my journey!! Iyh I'm gonna take this further. I joined Dovs desperadoes call today bh it went gr8. I'm just praying to hashem to help me cont. to stay sober! Good luck were gonna do this!!

Re: We're gonna do this! 13 Jan 2016 23:07 #274183

• shlomo24
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
iwant2begood wrote:
Hi guys today is day 28 a full 4 weeks that I'm bh clean! Wow can't believe it ! That's a third of my journey!!

I apologize in advance for this: You think you are going to die in 56 days?
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Email: iam24zman@gmail.com

Re: We're gonna do this! 13 Jan 2016 23:14 #274186

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Shlomo24 wrote:
iwant2begood wrote:
Hi guys today is day 28 a full 4 weeks that I'm bh clean! Wow can't believe it ! That's a third of my journey!!

I apologize in advance for this: You think you are going to die in 56 days?
Good you apologized, else you'd be dead before 56 days ;-)

Ooooooops I forgot
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 13 Jan 2016 23:23 by Markz.

Re: We're gonna do this! 13 Jan 2016 23:28 #274194

• stillgoing
  • Platinum Boarder
iwant2begood wrote:
Hi guys today is day 28 a full 4 weeks that I'm bh clean! Wow can't believe it ! That's a third of my journey!! Iyh I'm gonna take this further. I joined Dovs desperadoes call today bh it went gr8. I'm just praying to hashem to help me cont. to stay sober! Good luck were gonna do this!!

Uh, I know Shlomo24 just commented on this, but is the journey really only for 90 days? What happens after? I never got there yet, but people who have, have said that they need to keep on working on themselves in a passive sort of way in order to keep it up. It doesn't end at 90, (I hope not anyways.. )
BIG SHOT!
Free Choice?!
Yirai's Memories
STORY TIME :)

Dr. Seuss - You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go.

FSKOT! (Fell Shmell--Keep on Trucking) (The Rebba R' Bards)

613stillgoing@gmail.com

Re: We're gonna do this! 13 Jan 2016 23:37 #274195

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
It is my belief that it is not a competition who can get the fastest to 90 days and join the forum called wall of honor
If that's the reason of your chart, then I will tell you right now that there's nothing to forward to over there :-(, its empty

90 days is a challenge for any of us. The only way many of us can get there is by doing a lot of work changing our mindset / lifestyle etc.

90 days is the calibration key to open our eyes to tools of sobriety. Once we have attained those tools we can succeed for hundreds of days after, and if necessary we will tweak our tools as the days progress

Hatzlacha

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: We're gonna do this! 14 Jan 2016 02:21 #274225

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
markz wrote:
It is my belief that it is not a competition who can get the fastest to 90 days and join the forum called wall of honor
If that's the reason of your chart, then I will tell you right now that there's nothing to forward to over there :-(, its empty

90 days is a challenge for any of us. The only way many of us can get there is by doing a lot of work changing our mindset / lifestyle etc.

90 days is the calibration key to open our eyes to tools of sobriety. Once we have attained those tools we can succeed for hundreds of days after, and if necessary we will tweak our tools as the days progress

Hatzlacha

When I find a good tool I choose to use it again and again, take the subject of pounding a nail in Board, what tool do you use most of I time.

Re: We're gonna do this! 14 Jan 2016 18:08 #274306

• shlomo24
  • Platinum Boarder
90 days is a cool number to shoot for and it may have some habit breaking implications if you aren't an addict. Nothing more nothing less.
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Re: We're gonna do this! 14 Jan 2016 18:32 #274315

• iwant2begood
  • Expert Boarder
We'll said that's what I meant! I didn't mean that it's over after 90 days because I have done 90 days a few times in the past . This a struggle for life. Good luck

Re: We're gonna do this! 16 Jan 2016 23:51 #274499

• iwant2begood
  • Expert Boarder
Hi guys gut Vuch! Today was day 30 bh it went by easy . Hope you guys have an awesome week!

Re: We're gonna do this! 17 Jan 2016 00:21 #274503

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Anyone that makes it to 90 days deserves a lot more than a gold coin, and even 30 days is tremendous
!!!!!!!!!!iiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!

Shlomo24 wrote:
90 days is a cool number to shoot for and it may have some habit breaking implications if you aren't an addict. Nothing more nothing less.

Shlomo, an addict usually cannot make it to 90 days, or even to 9 days...
I repeat - for many of us it's not a tool, but rather a mile marker - and I promise you bli neder that most addicts will have amassed a "truck"load of tools when they pass 90th day, so don't make light of the tunnel

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: We're gonna do this! 17 Jan 2016 00:56 #274506

• shlomo24
  • Platinum Boarder
markz wrote:
I repeat - for many of us it's not a tool, but rather a mile marker - and I promise you bli neder that most addicts will have amassed a "truck"load of tools when they pass 90th day, so don't make light of the tunnel

There's a saying in SA that just like yesterday's shower doesn't help for today neither does yesterday's sobriety. While it is true that an addict must be doing something right if he reached 90 days but it is in no way a concrete foundation for sobriety. I know many, many addicts who fell after 90 days. So I don't like making a big deal about 90 days. Heck, probability says I will lose my sobriety at some point.

Last Edit: 17 Jan 2016 00:59 by shlomo24.

Re: We're gonna do this! 17 Jan 2016 01:00 #274507

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
markz wrote:
Anyone that makes it to 90 days deserves a lot more than a gold coin, and even 30 days is tremendous
!!!!!!!!!!iiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!

Shlomo24 wrote:

There was once a father who brought a hammer and a nail for his son, to teach a great lesson for life. Son, pound the nail in the board, "Yes, dad." "Son, now remove the nail." " Yes dad." "Son, now remove the hole." Dad, I can not remove the hole." "Son many things we do may affect the rest of our lives." DAD, "Yet son there are things that can remove some of the consequences, here is some putty to fill the hole."
Time to create page: 0.75 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes