Welcome, Guest

We're gonna do this!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: We're gonna do this! 40416 Views

Re: We're gonna do this! 03 Jan 2016 17:55 #273210

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
BenTorah.BaalHabayis wrote:
Way to go!
yesh mefarshim long way to go, v'zeh taus gadol, ela hachi pirush
בבב״ה

You're Rocking
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: We're gonna do this! 04 Jan 2016 20:36 #273305

• iwant2begood
  • Current streak: 3206 days
  • Expert Boarder
Today is day 19 bh I'm still clean . Today isn't from the easier days but bh I'm managing. Is there any idea to take away the depression and stress that the withdrawal of the addiction causes?

Re: We're gonna do this! 04 Jan 2016 20:59 #273308

• shlomo24
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
I found my serenity through god and taking care of myself. Letting myself enjoy life a little. I treat myself.
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Email: iam24zman@gmail.com

Re: We're gonna do this! 05 Jan 2016 00:12 #273330

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
iwant2begood wrote:
Today is day 19 bh I'm still clean . Today isn't from the easier days but bh I'm managing. Is there any idea to take away the depression and stress that the withdrawal of the addiction causes?
For myself I'd ask the question farkert, and there's a small chance you'd want to too

Is there any idea to take away the depression and stress that the caused the addiction
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: We're gonna do this! 05 Jan 2016 04:23 #273358

iwant2begood wrote:

Hanging out on GYE!
Feel free to email me at BenTorah.BaalHabayis@gmail.com

1 day may be too long for me, but I take it OWAAT = One wave at a time, cause the lust comes and goes like a wave which rises and crashes.

Re: We're gonna do this! 05 Jan 2016 14:09 #273397

• Josephsbrother
  • Current streak: 926 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank my Creator for His Loving Kindnesss
BenTorah.BaalHabayis wrote:
iwant2begood wrote:

Hanging out on GYE!

Bring a gift to family so they know you love them, find a needy soul in community, help them, I love doing good mischief where ever, whenever I can. I love Solomon life spirit, and the half of it has not been told. I like gathering cans and use the blessing to encourage youth to a life of righteousness. I love to work freely for the aged, but their story I can never give enough for. I love to give at my landscaping jobs more than what I am payed for, set extra seeds of flowers out, and then let the customer see flowers they like growing they had not requested I planted, but I knew it was in their hopes for we discussed their hopes, for their future yard. Ask all in the family theirs hopes, and there will be others, at least one other in your neighborhoods who hope you heard of, and you helped filled it. A desire fulfilled is a tree of life, we need no more the spilling of seed, we can fill the seed of hope, be a blessing, we can make it secret to, yet close enough, we can hear of the joy of hope fulfilled. Let us be a hand of DNA, on the land of earth, to heal the earth, to give again to man an ear to hear, of heart and soul, bless be our Family of Abraham, to bless all nations, bless Eternal Father for call us to love in deed secret and open!
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: We're gonna do this! 05 Jan 2016 17:06 #273421

• iwant2begood
  • Expert Boarder
Thank you for the beautiful suggestions I'm gonna try to implement them in my life! Today is day 20 bh still clean . I'm having very strong urges need some chizzuk.

Re: We're gonna do this! 06 Jan 2016 05:16 #273480

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
iwant2begood wrote:
Thank you for the beautiful suggestions I'm gonna try to implement them in my life! Today is day 20 bh still clean . I'm having very strong urges need some chizzuk.

With the real strong ones, I find a real quiet place, and be still in your Infinite One, and you shall know you Elohim, Ps.46:10, I have never lost a battle in this verse, I hope in the power of infinite, I breath slow deep breathes, I drink two cups of the freshes water available, actually I drink more, but I do not want your efforts to overwhelm you. Then no matter how tough I wait it out, my mind simple keeps my weak hand in the Almighties. I do not let our One go, until He blesses me, sometimes I feel as if I am above the ground, flying, but He does let me fall, when I keep my hand in His. It may last over an hour, yet when it ends the urges have ceased, and each time I know again I have an infinite Friend.
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2016 05:22 by Josephsbrother. Reason: Correction

Re: We're gonna do this! 06 Jan 2016 05:26 #273481

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
What is the meaning of chizzuk? Please help me understand Hebrew.

Re: We're gonna do this! 06 Jan 2016 05:33 #273482

• Workingguy
  • Platinum Boarder
Chizzuk means support or strengthening. Peace unto you Joseph'sbrother-are you a Yehudi?

Re: We're gonna do this! 06 Jan 2016 12:49 #273491

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
Workingguy wrote:
Chizzuk means support or strengthening. Peace unto you Joseph'sbrother-are you a Yehudi?

I am a son of Adam, and placed by Elohim as of many nations, to be of Noah, I am a right hand link between Yehudi and any who wish of HaShem to be blessed with Israel, mine is to be a helping hand to any who goal is to have abundance by Sublime relationship, may you be prosperous. ⛵️

Re: We're gonna do this! 06 Jan 2016 14:26 #273500

• Workingguy
  • Platinum Boarder
Josephsbrother wrote:
Workingguy wrote:

I am a son of Adam, and placed by Elohim as of many nations, to be of Noah, I am a right hand link between Yehudi and any who wish of HaShem to be blessed with Israel, mine is to be a helping hand to any who goal is to have abundance by Sublime relationship, may you be prosperous. ⛵️

And may you be prosperous and blessed as well!!

Re: We're gonna do this! 06 Jan 2016 15:15 #273503

• iwant2begood
  • Expert Boarder
Wow can't believe it's been 3 full weeks that I'm clean!!! Today and yesterday were prob. My 2 hardest days since I started but thanx to you guys I stayed clean. I call the first 3 weeks the "the 3 weeks of hell" for after that it becomes much easier! good luck were gonna do this!!!!

Re: We're gonna do this! 06 Jan 2016 20:32 #273540

• gibbor120
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
iwant2begood wrote:
Try to be busy with positive things, especially things that help others, or are done with others. Not in isolation.

Re: We're gonna do this! 06 Jan 2016 22:54 #273557

• iwant2begood
  • Expert Boarder
You have a point because I'm very busy with myself these days not interested in friends or anything other than myself
Time to create page: 0.73 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes