Welcome, Guest

Repenting in HaShem again!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Repenting in HaShem again! 5390 Views

Repenting in HaShem again! 16 Dec 2015 02:13 #271475

• Josephsbrother
  • Current streak: 926 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank my Creator for His Loving Kindnesss
but now a better support system, May Abba you be conscious with me every moment of the day.. dec 15, 1915 was my first day, I prayed a lot. My first night, victory in the morning. as I took my shower in the night and morning I thanked my infinite Friend for His moment presence. in 1972 was my first attempt to have victory, then I ask my Creator for help, I remember at least to weeks of victory then, Today is my second day, the time is today, A fresh decision, even if I slip, I will not give up!
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: Repenting in HaShem again! 16 Dec 2015 02:21 #271477

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Velcome
Do you write all that on a typewriter.
A Guiness world record in the making - the oldest user on the website

Do you lust for your wife?
Do you have any problems?
Any guidance for a jerk like me?
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Repenting in HaShem again! 16 Dec 2015 17:08 #271528

• shlomo24
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
Josephsbrother wrote:
but now a better support system, May Abba you be conscious with me every moment of the day.. dec 15, 1915 was my first day, I prayed a lot. My first night, victory in the morning. as I took my shower in the night and morning I thanked my infinite Friend for His moment presence. in 1972 was my first attempt to have victory, then I ask my Creator for help, I remember at least to weeks of victory then, Today is my second day, the time is today, A fresh decision, even if I slip, I will not give up!

WELCOME! ok i am not sure i understand the first couple lines, seems like it's midsentence...
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Email: iam24zman@gmail.com

Re: Repenting in HaShem again! 17 Dec 2015 22:28 #271665

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
Life was a if, but the gift of my wife is life itself, no more forcing imaginary women to love me, and open my eyes to see only my hand, yes I am tempted often in the day, but looking at Abba back with Moses, have started giving me light, rather the asset of a strange woman, it is better to know my woman, for she has enough variety in her for the rest of my life. Thank Abba, I have mine, and she is one woman enough, and different enough that I can get bored with a life alone. And my DNA advice for you, You are not a jerk unless you choose to be, but as you said, you are daring enough to think with ink you can succeed! Wow 90 days, I shall ride in the shadow of your following Abba, A smile for the next miles of your journey. 8^D) When Moses came down from the mountain the light was so great other had to cover, I know that it works the other way too, light is the cover of every glance as we turn away from seeing the nakedness of a fellow human, light is our gift if we turn backwards after the two sons of Noah.

Re: Repenting in HaShem again! 17 Dec 2015 22:36 #271666

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
KOT

wagon_horse_2015-12-17.gif

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Repenting in HaShem again! 17 Dec 2015 22:44 #271668

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
I talk to often in incomplete sentences, sorry about that, this will begin to change this time, I love my Infinite Friend He is with me every moment, it is must easier to avoid looking when conscious of the present of the Infinite Father, I ask often that He remind me that He is there, there are days I am flying and no temptation can affect me, but on slow days as my mind wonders it is easy for situation to arise that can easily head the wrong direction. I love the candle technique, the wick is short of wicked, but when it tempts to stay in the dark of lust, then I light the spark for HaShem, and my wife, my one woman is great enough, and I make sure when I have groove with my King Elohim, to send and get an extra hug, or words with my wife, she is my apple tree among the forest, I have no worries there, for even Solomon is not a lone lover of the book of Solomon. A covenant relationship agreement is a man opportunity to court his woman for life, I glad I courted my woman after marriage, instead of secret vice, making my other half my special friend, and lover, yet I do not ever want to lose this blessing I have.

Re: Repenting in HaShem again! 17 Dec 2015 23:36 #271683

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
markz wrote:
KOT

wagon_horse_2015-12-17.gif
I see you're busy trucking!!!!!! Woah!!!

I assume according to your age you won't be posting on the Teen Section, and not on the SSA section cos you don't seem to have problems

And on the having fun section?
I started that for you already last night

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Repenting in HaShem again! 18 Dec 2015 00:19 #271692

• shlomo24
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
I hate to be blunt but can you talk in english please? I feel like I'm reading shakespeare.
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Email: iam24zman@gmail.com

Re: Repenting in HaShem again! 18 Dec 2015 13:29 #271738

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
I will work on it!

Re: Repenting in HaShem again! 19 Dec 2015 19:08 #271787

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
My father died at seven, and till sixteen Ihad a lot of supposed step fathers. I an 3 brothers, and sister move often after dad died, and one year we moved 4 four times in a year, praise Abaa for learning the essence of adaptability. As a ignorant boy the magazine fought on the side of a private street was my first downfall, I did not know my body could response to such pictures. So a secret life began with secret vice before my teens. At 16 I found the knowledge of the Shabbat, then I made an agreement with my Heavenly Father that if He help me the rest of my life would've His. My victory over anger, and alcohol ended then, though each of these have a story. Even my first victory over secret vice was with Abba a happy week. I felt as if walking on clouds, but not falling at all in the vice. As the years past I did fall, I almost gave up on Abba, I choose that I would not live a believes life, if I was held a secret life. But just a few day later, a wife was abandon by a cheating husband, he left his one year old son too. One day while be a kind neighbor, and chaste with lots of prayer, yet helping her establish a garden, her son said to me, are you going to leave me too. I froze in my step, I darted a prayer to heaven, if our G-d will permit I will not leave you. She gave a choice, he left her for the other woman. The community blame her, I still sought to be a righteous man, yet I struggled with my thoughts. In time we were married. Victory became much easier with her ours 11 years now. I had not given up on my Creator, so many lesson never learn. Some where in the middle of our year I almost lost her, and now our two son. I determined I would go, and support my boys close up, and I would not force her. At first her parents did not trust me, but in time it change, I have her back, and my son. In a cabin I wail for my family for hours, if I could at least go and care for my son, that would be enough. So still rough these years train in the school of hard knock, we found a way, to learn to love each other, the more each other needed. When she asks Abba if she should marry me, she made it clear that after what she went through she was not interest. Yet Abba answer all her doubt, told her that I would be the better for her, I had a lot to live up to, by the Creator Himself. It is is an experience of learning, we have had some very special times in our Creator, we have had no human bonding equal to our relationship, the Song of Solomon is a picture of our love

Re: Repenting in HaShem again! 25 Dec 2015 13:54 #272370

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Wilt thou graciously disclose - who is Abba

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2015 14:16 by Markz.

Re: Repenting in HaShem again! 27 Dec 2015 01:39 #272414

• Dov
  • Administrator
ok....
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: Repenting in HaShem again! 27 Dec 2015 01:56 #272418

• Dov
  • Administrator
Terms like 'Abba' are common modern Christian lingo for the G-d of the Torah (what they refer to as 'The Old Testament'). Born-agains, Evangelicals, and Presbyterians, among others, are using these terms more commonly over the past 20 years. They discovered that terms like 'Heavenly Father' just sound too goyish.

Now, these Christians I refer to are not 'Jews for yoshke'. They are not out to trick Jews, just to be nice to them. They sincerely see themselves as just being civil and helpful and do not hide the fact that they are Christians and not Jews. Of course, I'd never dissuade - or would I even want to dissuade - and gentile from posting on GYE, anyhow. My point here is just to open up about who we each are a bit more. The fake names already come at a price, why have more facades? Let's admit non-identifying things here when we can, just for clarity and context, OK? I do, because it helps make us more effective and helps us be real. Realness is good.

I am not suggesting that the poster going as Josephsbrother is a Christian, but just that his lingo is similar to theirs, that's all. Perhaps he grew up in different surroundings than your average frummy did. I hope he clarifies what's going on here because he is using spiritualist terms that sometimes seem a bit vague. Spiritualist terms are sometimes vague to the point of being meaningless...

You certainly posed a fair question, Markz. I hope our chaver is doing well and that he is comfortable enough to clarify why he uses the terms he chooses. It will help his message be more useful to everyone.
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2015 05:11 by Dov. Reason: clarity

Re: Repenting in HaShem again! 28 Dec 2015 03:18 #272502

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Joseph's Bro wrote:
The female lion stay with us all night...

I have seen many posts devoured by the lionesses of this website

Jb one of the moderators kindly asked you to post your words of inspiration on your thread.
I worry for you, since I don't really know the lionesses that moderate the website, but I'm afraid you may wake up tomorrow and all your poetry is lost to human kind - what a shame

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Repenting in HaShem again! 28 Dec 2015 03:21 #272503

• Josephsbrother
  • Platinum Boarder
Abba is a name for the Infinite One it means to me, Father, Abba of Shabbat. What is the Hebrew name for our Elohim, as a father?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.84 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes