Welcome, Guest

Home of Ich Bin Zainer
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 11727 Views

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 10 Apr 2014 20:00 #230272

• gibbor120
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
ich bin zainer wrote:
i went to the therapist on monday. but i didnt feel like i gained as much as the first time which was the last time i went.any tips on how to gain the most of therapy

1) Be completely open and honest
2) do what your therapist tells you to do.

You won't "feel" like you are gaining every session. It takes time.

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 10 Apr 2014 22:34 #230289

halacha question: i want to go joging today.there are some immodestly dressed on the sidewalks.do i have to run on my treadmill instead?

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 10 Apr 2014 23:45 #230293

• Watson
  • Platinum Boarder
is that a halacha question, or is it an attempt to use a 'third party' to distance yourself from the reality of the problem?
Last Edit: 10 Apr 2014 23:46 by Watson.

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 11 Apr 2014 00:01 #230295

• cordnoy
Doc...there's nobody who says it quite like you...and with such grace!
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 11 Apr 2014 00:41 #230296

whats the reality of the problem? btw halacha says if you could take a alternate route u must take it .but in my house there is no beutiful weather

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 11 Apr 2014 00:46 #230298

• cordnoy
I always take the route along the beachfront....less lights there, and then i can learn more when i get home.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 11 Apr 2014 04:48 #230309

mazal tov to me for reaching 2 weeks clean.i dont know what it is but gye has realy helped me.in the beginng it was quite hard but it got way easier as time went on.whats working for me so far is 1.made a hachlata not to go on the machshev unless it was important.2.this forum.3. tafsic 4.keeping busy.5.sponcer 6.90 day chart.7.shmiras eynayim /never knew of the concept before/ . thanks to everyone who gave me chizzuk so far.

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 11 Apr 2014 06:19 #230311

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
Congratulations!

On two weeks!

48 posts!

2 Karma!

Way to go!
?דער באשעפער לאווט מיך אייביג. וויפיל לאוו איך עהם
My Creator loves me at all times. How great is my love for him?

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 11 Apr 2014 11:37 #230318

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
  • פדני מעושק אדם-מיצר הרע העושק את הבריות-רש"י
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!1

KUTGW!!!!!!
Yankel | My Ladder | Talking to Hashem
I'm just a dude, another guy on this bus.
Have a great day, unless, of course, you made other plans. ~ obbormottel
"Nothing changes as long as everything stays the same" ~ Dov

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 11 Apr 2014 18:51 #230326

• dms1234
  • Current streak: 767 days
  • Platinum Boarder
YAYAYAYAYAYYAY!!!

Amazing work!!!!! Keep it up!!!!!!
I am happy to speak on the phone. Please email me at dms1234ongye@gmail.com

My name is Daniel, I go to face to face meetings and I work the 12 steps with a sponsor. 

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 12 Apr 2014 02:23 #230350

im feeling realy down right now.im working realy hard for pesach but i have no enerjy.im getting depressed over where i am as a person emotionaly,socially and spiritualy.i have alot of problems and am realy geting down because of them im going to write a few .well first of all my social anxiety.i cant be in public without feeling self concios for a second.i dont have great social skills and cant carry a normal conversation(mind you at age 17)i have no friends in yeshiva and its not because of them.i actualy never had a friend my whole life.i never even thougt of having friends and i dont even know why.im always thinking that everyone is judging me for bad or for good but ussualy for bad.i remember in 7th grade having this problem of not being able to speak in front of the cool kids.i didnt even think of telling someone.and its not like i come from a messed up house.anyway right now im very unhappy because of this i goua run but im not done venting yet.

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 12 Apr 2014 03:56 #230351

• dms1234
  • Current streak: 767 days
  • Platinum Boarder
WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH

Where did this come from?????

You just wrote yesterday:

ich bin zainer
mazal tov to me for reaching 2 weeks clean.i dont know what it is but gye has realy helped me.in the beginng it was quite hard but it got way easier as time went on.whats working for me so far is 1.made a hachlata not to go on the machshev unless it was important.2.this forum.3. tafsic 4.keeping busy.5.sponcer 6.90 day chart.7.shmiras eynayim /never knew of the concept before/ . thanks to everyone who gave me chizzuk so far.
Calm down!!!! Take a deep breath. You are doing really well. Remember, progress not perfection. We aren't going to change ourselves over night. Step by step which exactly what you have been doing.
I am happy to speak on the phone. Please email me at dms1234ongye@gmail.com

My name is Daniel, I go to face to face meetings and I work the 12 steps with a sponsor. 

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 13 Apr 2014 06:59 #230364

thanks for the support.9494 if you can share more about your social anxiety and tips that would be awsome. i have more to write but now is not the time .i relized the only way i can realy gain from therapy is to be open.but i find it really really really hard to do that anyway if anyone has any tips that would be great ibz

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 13 Apr 2014 19:03 #230374

just resisted the hardest urge yet.i got on the level of yosef hatzadic.aculy did the same tactic as him .i ran out of the shower go me:)

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 13 Apr 2014 20:11 #230378

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
YEAH GO YOU

?דער באשעפער לאווט מיך אייביג. וויפיל לאוו איך עהם
My Creator loves me at all times. How great is my love for him?
Time to create page: 0.59 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes