Welcome, Guest

Home of Ich Bin Zainer
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 11722 Views

Home of Ich Bin Zainer 04 Apr 2014 03:07 #229854

hi im starting a new thread.im done with the introductions.its been almost a week for being clean.i havent felt so good about myself in a long time.i was litterly dancing in my dorm room last night. but anyway this is my new home .feel free to pos

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 04 Apr 2014 03:57 #229856

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
mmm the cinnamon cookies you have in the oven smell good. Thanks for inviting me to your home, I feel so welcome! and I loooooooooove the couch.
?דער באשעפער לאווט מיך אייביג. וויפיל לאוו איך עהם
My Creator loves me at all times. How great is my love for him?

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 04 Apr 2014 05:52 #229871

i want to relate something that happened to me today.*not connected with lust* so im in mesivta and my teacher took our class to one of the mountains nearby .after going to the top we had pizza at the bottom.it was already night at that time.and i felt so lonely ,maybe it was because of the dark or lack of friends.but i never felt lonely like this in a normal day in yeshiva.also on the way back, 2 guys were bullying another guy and i felt so weak and vulnerable. so how do you guys think i should deal with the loneliness and bulling*im 17* thanks

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 04 Apr 2014 07:27 #229875

• dms1234
  • Current streak: 767 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I hear you. I also feel lonely at times. I live in a small community and I'm the only from guy my age. It gets tough. Can you try to make friends with someone in your class? I am sure there is someone you can relate to. Same interests..etc
I am happy to speak on the phone. Please email me at dms1234ongye@gmail.com

My name is Daniel, I go to face to face meetings and I work the 12 steps with a sponsor. 

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 05 Apr 2014 01:38 #229937

b:h its a week since i started gye and its been amazing.over the past few days ive had to say no to the yetzer harah a couple times.once i almost was going to fall but i reminded myself that i would have to start my count again so i didnt do it.i also started trying to keep shmiras aynayim.i never really knew of the halachos.it realy keeps the trigers in control.hopefully next week i can post that im still clea

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 05 Apr 2014 02:00 #229938

maybe i should just stop posting my progress i dont realy have any fasinating tips or stories just plain old stuf

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 05 Apr 2014 02:07 #229940

• mr.clean
  • Current streak: 5 days
  • Gold Boarder
Nah keep posting if u feel it help and it probably does because not everyday is the same and sometimes people can have very helpful insights that can really give u good tools for next time
A mistake is only a mistake if you don't learn from it.

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 05 Apr 2014 02:19 #229941

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
Stopping to post is the silliest thing you could do [short of, I don't know, spending all your money on rubberbands].

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 06 Apr 2014 05:34 #229949

hey everyone.ive been clean for 8 days so far and am realy proud of myself.i feel this urge building ,not induced by thoughs but by physical pleasure any advice

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 06 Apr 2014 05:34 #229950

hey everyone.ive been clean for 8 days so far and am realy proud of myself.i feel this urge building ,not induced by thoughs but by physical pleasure any advice ?

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 06 Apr 2014 05:37 #229952

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
What do you mean induced by physical pleasure?

Do you mean that you're proud of yourself and therefore thinking that you can now go ahead and look at women to reward yourself? In other words, are you that alcoholic who celebrates being sober a month by going out to the bar and getting drunk? Or do you mean something else?

CONGRATS ON THE EIGHT DAYS!
WE KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 06 Apr 2014 06:01 #229956

first thing first, one of the reasons why i mas. is because its pleasurable.so even without erotic thoughs i still want to mas. just for pleasure.and second maybe i am getting ahead of myself what should i do to on the one hand feel good about my acomplishments and on the other hand not get to overconfident?

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 06 Apr 2014 06:09 #229957

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
If you want to masturbate for pleasure then what's the problem? I cannot masturbate for pleasure because I know I feel tortured afterwards. If your conscience will not torture you, I don't see how you got to this site in the first place. I think someone who comes to this site comes here because masturbation was losing all its pleasure.

As to how to feel good and not get overconfident: By constantly remembering that you're in the danger of falling.

I like writing short and to the point, if you want me to elaborate more, ask me, but I'm sure others will respond as well.

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 06 Apr 2014 06:18 #229959

its an avera thats why i want to stop also because its a stupid tayva which creates tonz of issues.let me list some 1.always scared parents will find out 2.avoiding them because you think they know and might bring it up 3.therefore u have no close relationship with them 4.feel like a rasha etc. so anyway even though i find it pleasurable i still want to stop

Re: Home of Ich Bin Zainer 06 Apr 2014 06:29 #229961

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
Okay, so I want to stop. But I want the pleasure.

The gemara says about a bee: Loi miduvshach veloi miuktzach. "Keep your honey, and don't sting me".

Everything in this world has to be measured, what are the pros and what are the cons, the gains and the losses.

Basically I'm not willing to accept that the one thing in my life that gives me pleasure, that makes me comfortable, has to be given up.

We make a decision. Either the profit is worth the investment, or it's not. But we don't keep investing in something that we see is failing just because we don't have a different place to invest.
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes