Welcome, Guest

Hashem, please open up the road for me!!!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 102872 Views

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 17 Jul 2014 15:32 #235360

Hello my dear friends. Just saying hello to get back into the chevra.

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 17 Jul 2014 15:38 #235362

• cordnoy
Glad to see you back.

How goes it on the homefront?

Talkin' about your struggles here also helps, and you know that.

Continued hatzlachah
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 17 Jul 2014 15:42 #235364

• shivisi
  • Current streak: 193 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome back pischo!
What went on with you while you were away? did u have any new learning experiences? did something specific make you feel a need to come back?
looking forward to hearing more from you.
חזק ואמץ

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 18 Jul 2014 00:18 #235426

• gibbor120
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
WELCOME BACK!

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 18 Jul 2014 10:16 #235437

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
  • פדני מעושק אדם-מיצר הרע העושק את הבריות-רש"י
Great to see you again!!

Maybe you can stay for longer? What can we do to accommodate you? Would you like a drink? We have a choice of out-of-style Woodford, or the new trend...BANANA LIQUOR!!!

We can get you peanuts (if the elephant hasn't finished them yet), muffins (they've been hiding for a while), or, of course, DOUGHNUTS!!!!!

KIT!!! KOP!!
Yankel | My Ladder | Talking to Hashem
I'm just a dude, another guy on this bus.
Have a great day, unless, of course, you made other plans. ~ obbormottel
"Nothing changes as long as everything stays the same" ~ Dov

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 22 Sep 2014 20:40 #240143

• cordnoy
A friendly piece of advice before the High Holy Days.

Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 23 Sep 2014 06:55 #240194

Thank you Cordnoy for dragging me back to the forum. It feels good to be back in secure territory with healthy and caring friends.
A Git Gebensht Yuhr!

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 23 Sep 2014 16:12 #240224

• unanumun
  • Platinum Boarder
ahhh. Shulem Aleichem.
I don't think we met. I think we share alot of common friends from GYE.
Hope to get to know you.

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 23 Sep 2014 19:25 #240252

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
  • פדני מעושק אדם-מיצר הרע העושק את הבריות-רש"י
pischoshelmachat wrote:
Thank you Cordnoy for dragging me back to the forum. It feels good to be back in secure territory with healthy and caring friends.
A Git Gebensht Yuhr!

Welcome back....again!!

Your last return was for one post....to tell us that you're returning, I hope this return gets a few more posts!!

KOP brother!!
Yankel | My Ladder | Talking to Hashem
I'm just a dude, another guy on this bus.
Have a great day, unless, of course, you made other plans. ~ obbormottel
"Nothing changes as long as everything stays the same" ~ Dov

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 29 Sep 2014 20:09 #240504

Hi Unu,
I'd love to get to know you. You can send me emails direct to my gmail at pischoshelmachat@gmail.com. Then we can share telephone numbers if you wish so we can be mechazek each other. I will need any chizzuk you are able to offer.
Pidaini, thank you for your shot of reality.
I want to publicly thank Cordnoy for persistently helping me get my S4 protected with Qustodio. It is not foolproof but it is a real "move". I ask that the RBS"O see this move and help me day by day get closer to him. The longest clean streak I had was while posting and communicating regularly. I love having emails and phone numbers of GYE friends who I can call when I need chizzuk, feel overwhelmed and feel the YH lurking behind me.
Right now I feel very bad because I had a good week and I was all full of myself thinking how great I am when the YH snuck up behind be and knocked me off my feet with a surprise attack from my flank that I least expected and was completely exposed.
I was chazering with my 12 year old son last night and I lost my patience and screamed at him in a highly abusive manner. Children have no defense against abusive parents and I am still sick to my stomach about my slip. The YH trounced me with KAAS. It was after the taanis, I was tired and my son "remembered he had a test tomorrow" on mishnayos that he did not know at all. I was a sitting duck and the YH ripped me to shreds.
I missed my Sunday morning Iggeres Haramban that usually reminds me to speak softly and stay calm. So I am clean this week but HKB"H still cannot tolerate my presence because of my Kaas and Gaavah. The YH is laughing straight to the bank.

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 29 Sep 2014 21:17 #240509

• skeptical
pischoshelmachat
but HKB"H still cannot tolerate my presence because of my Kaas and Gaavah. The YH is laughing straight to the bank.

Why do we make assumptions?

Why do we assume Hashem wants us to be perfect?

Hashem wants us to make an effort to improve.

You have a choice. You can wallow in your slip up, picture Hashem being disgusted at you, and the YH laughing in your face, or you can resolve to continue working on your middos.

Hatzlacha!

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 29 Sep 2014 23:12 #240512

• cordnoy
That line stuck out at me as well.
I know what Chazal say about Hashem and a baal gayvah, but I am pretty sure that if you are workin' on it, He is more than fine with havin' you dwell in this world.

b'hatzlachah

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 01 Oct 2014 17:38 #240630

Good Morning My Dear Friends,
During these special days of Asseres Ymei T'shuvah I feel a closeness to Hashem...actually, I feel that the RBS"O wants to be close to me. The YH feels it even more because he comes up with the greatest ideas to distract me from davening. He even knows when I feel shtark so he waits for an opportune moment to get me.
I feel like the RBSO is watching my every move and listening to my every word because he so wants to help me and accept my tefilos. He is so eager that we say in Shma Koleinu, " Kee Ata Shomeah Tefilas "KOL PEH", I take that to mean even a mouth that might have spoken previously nivul peh, improper intimate talk with a women and other repulsive things, he still loves us and wants to hear from us. But I also understand it as Kol Peh even though there is no Kol Rosh, in other words, even if we are not totally focused on our words of tefila, we are spacing out, HKBH still wants to hear from us. This makes me "space in" and put extra effort into my teffilla because HKBH wants it so badly. He wants to grant me parnossa, health, good children, long life, inner peace and tranquility, shalom bayis, even more than I want it.
I feel his unconditional love, never getting frustrated and always eager to hear from me.
May we all grow close to HKBH and may we all be granted all the good things that HKBH has for us and wants to give us so badly.
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2014 17:40 by pischoshelmachat. Reason: Spelling mistake

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 05 Oct 2014 21:00 #240857

A Gitten Kvittel my dear friends.
Let's stick together and protect ourselves no matter how hectic it gets.

Re: Hashem, please open up the road for me!!! 15 Oct 2014 03:29 #241335

Hello My Dear Friends,
Dear Friends,
As we approach Simchas Torah, I want to share an inspiring thought I heard from Rabbi Breitowitz in the name of a Rebbe that I cannot remember. All neshamos have a strong need for happiness, celebration and thrill. On Simchas Torah, a day mesugal for this overflow of simcha, we must dance our heads off to fulfill the need of our soul for this thrill so our soul will not seek it out in places where we should not.
All the very best for an uplifting Hoshana Rabba, Shemini Atzeres and Simchas Torah
The YH is working in overdrive to get me so please daven for me!
Thank you!
Time to create page: 0.64 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes