Welcome, Guest

[POLL] How would you react to being recognized here by someone in real life?
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)

TOPIC: [POLL] How would you react to being recognized here by someone in real life? 47536 Views

Re: [POLL] How would you react to being recognized here by someone in real life? 15 Mar 2023 01:53 #393362

• Avrohom
  • Current streak: 135 days
  • Expert Boarder
excellence wrote on 14 Mar 2023 20:22:
I can certainly say that today I am so much more comfortable talking about GYE with others than I used to be, and this is due to the fact that in numerous conversations I have had with friends they have referenced GYE. I believe that the more we go out our comfort zone to talk about it, the less taboo this topic will be and ultimately the more people will be helped.

When you say "talking about GYE" do you mean that you are a user of GYE, or just that it exists and has the ability to help people. If the second, I agree very much and have the same experience - I try to mention it when it's relevant to be brought up - some know almost nothing about it and some seem to be familiar. If you mean the first - Kudos to you! I'm not yet on that Madreiga.
אין הדבר תלוי אלא בי
אלמלא הקב"ה עוזרו לא יכול לו
זרע אברהם אוהבי
Last Edit: 15 Mar 2023 01:54 by Avrohom.

Re: [POLL] How would you react to being recognized here by someone in real life? 16 Mar 2023 20:44 #393457

• excellence
  • Current streak: 9 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I will mention that I am signed up and a member, but not that I am an active forum writer....
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes