Welcome, Guest

WHERE ARE YOU, DOV?!?!?!
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)

TOPIC: WHERE ARE YOU, DOV?!?!?! 12761 Views

Re: WHERE ARE YOU, DOV?!?!?! 18 Jun 2017 18:22 #315575

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Current streak: 44 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Pidaini wrote on 10 Jun 2014 21:01:
Oh dov!!!!!

Where are you?

Have you left us on our own?!

Is there anyone else out there missing Dov?

Let's show him!!!!

ANY ONE ELSE FEEL THE SAME????
read thru the thread please and give your own shout 

DOV WHERE ARE YOU???
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!

Re: WHERE ARE YOU, DOV?!?!?! 18 Jun 2017 22:44 #315601

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Gevura Shebyesod wrote on 10 Jun 2014 23:34:
Hey Dov, if you come back I have a new tricycle for you...

monster_tricycle.jpg

In meanwhile I suggest we start a new groundbreaking "GEVURA QUOTES" page..,
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: WHERE ARE YOU, DOV?!?!?! 18 Jun 2017 23:39 #315602

• imgonadoit
  • Expert Boarder
I spoke to him a few days ago and pm to which he responded so he must be there

Re: WHERE ARE YOU, DOV?!?!?! 18 Jun 2017 23:51 #315603

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
imgonadoit wrote on 18 Jun 2017 23:39:
I spoke to him a few days ago and pm to which he responded so he must be there

I know he's alive
The discussion revolves his participation of the forum and being the tricycle spokes'person here
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: WHERE ARE YOU, DOV?!?!?! 21 Jun 2017 21:21 #315848

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
THIS IS SO COOL
IT'S LIKE YOU PUSH A BUTTON AND OUT POPS
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!

Re: WHERE ARE YOU, DOV?!?!?! 26 Jun 2017 18:39 #316124

• mikestrucking
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I am a good person who is unfortunately sick
i spoke to Dov a month ago he sounded very very very alive
good luck on your search 
(is his last name Waldo?)
Formerly mikestruggling I just bought a truck. l hang out in the trailer and G-d drives. 
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: WHERE ARE YOU, DOV?!?!?! 08 Nov 2017 17:05 #322158

• ieeyc
  • Banned
  • Soaring to Har Sinai on the wings of an eagle!

לב  טהור   ברא   לי   אלקים , ורוח  נכון    חדש  בקרבי

to all my friends who heeded my request  to be so generous and give me a negative karma  for the sake of me acquiring       
                                                . humility ,i humbly  thank you                                                                                                 

Last Edit: 19 Jan 2018 06:41 by ieeyc.

Re: WHERE ARE YOU, DOV?!?!?! 08 Nov 2017 18:14 #322160

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
He generally doesn't like the forum but feel free to email him

Re: WHERE ARE YOU, DOV?!?!?! 10 Nov 2017 03:20 #322217

• serenity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
There are so may Dov resources on this website including the ability to search for his comments on this forum. There are recordings, articles and his phone conference. I think he's said just about everything there is to be said. It's definitely worth it to look up his stuff. For awhile I was cutting and pasting Dov stuff here in the forum.  His article entitled nuclear reset button is a must read for the struggler. Here is something I just found by doing an advanced search for the user Dov.  You can't find this kind of stuff anywhere. Dov is so deep and has an understanding of sex addiction that few can match.
Dov wrote on 22 Jun 2017 16:17:

breakfreegye wrote on 07 Jun 2017 14:26:
I have really been struggling the past couple of days. I have had trouble sleeping and I am really tired. In addition my wife has been unavailable for a number of weeks following a miscarriage. I dont find myself struggling with desire to look at inappropriate material very often but these conditions are making it very difficult.

Exercise is often great and can help - but it is no solution. Sex w your wife is often great and can help - but it is no solution. Finding things that will distract you is often useful and can help in some limited situations - but it is no solution. Davening is often great and can help - but it is no solution. 

(Earlier this month) Your wife recently had a miscarriage. 

Are you hearing the solution yet?

There is 'an elephant in the room'. Have you gotten closer to her since the miscarriage? How much closer? The closer you get with her, the LESS you will need sex. Love - real love - kills lust. Sexaholics know this, experience it, and it works. Though you are probably not an addict, this path can still work for you and it can start to really solve a great deal of your problem. 

Exercising, davening, distracting yourself...gevalt. Your wife may have just had deep hopes dashed, blood coming out of her where a baby should have, and who knows what fear and sadness are coursing through her for the past few weeks (I do not know her personal state and issues around the miscarriage, but the above is pretty normal, though many women do not admit it especially to men). You may have talked w her a lot - but if the sex is bothering you, that probably means you may not have talked w her enough. Not gotten deep with both of your feelings yet. 

I am not faulting you for having selfish sexual desire, Good L-rd no. I have that plenty of that, too. But the miscarriage is a unique opportunity to get closer instead of running away deeper into your sex-starvedness, and demanding nature that we all suffer with. May Hashem help you, me, and all of us use every one of these opportunities to grasp onto the real solutions to life's problems, the greatest of which is our own ego and neediness. Hatzlocha reaching out to her more than ever before and letting this miscarriage bring you closer and really solve your loneliness that sex screams to fill. It worked for my wife and me when that happened to us. It can work for you, too.

Helpful at all?

- Dov  
Much Hatzlacha!

My Threads:
Glad to be here
Don't slip it hurts
Lions & Tigers & Internet, Oh My!

--"ולא המדרש עיקר, אלא המעשה"
--"To promise not to do a thing is the surest way in the world to make a body want to go and do that very thing." Mark Twain
--"If, when you honestly want to, you find you cannot quit entirely, or if when drinking (or lusting), you have little control over the amount you take, you are probably alcoholic (or sexaholic)." AA Big Book P. 45. Parenthesis added.
--You hit rock bottom when you decide to stop digging.
Last Edit: 10 Nov 2017 03:25 by serenity.
Time to create page: 0.62 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes