Welcome, Guest

How I made it to 140 days clean
(0 viewing) 
If you've made progress - thank G-d, double your merit by inspiring others as well! Post the tips and advice that worked best for you in your journey to sobriety or tell us about recommendations you heard from others that work.
  • Page:

TOPIC: How I made it to 140 days clean 4901 Views

Re: How I made it to 140 days clean 29 May 2022 15:21 #381327

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
the.guard wrote on 29 May 2022 15:03:
Just login to guardyoureyes.com. It's a big banner on top of the homepage.

Where've you been? We announced it already Chanuka time to all our members! guardyoureyes.com/articles/featured/item/the-flight-to-freedom-program

(And I believe it is mobile-friendly). 

We can’t upload images to the forum (unlike 2-3 years ago) so I can’t share a screen shot of mobile view. 

Where have I been since Chanuka?
I heard about the program.

I’m very hesitant to new unproven programs. Do we have nice real time high success rates on the new  f2f?
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: How I made it to 140 days clean 29 May 2022 20:09 #381343

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Markz wrote on 29 May 2022 14:03:

the.guard wrote on 29 May 2022 13:33:
GYE 1.0 was great, as you posted, but if you've relapsed there is a new hope on the horizon: GYE 2.0! app.guardyoureyes.com/

It's an entirely new program, based on the most cutting edge behavioral science and evidence based methods. If you take the program seriously and do the work, you are guaranteed to see wonders - be"h.

Now is the time. אל תקרי חרות על הלוחות אלא חירות על הלוחות. 

Sounds interesting. 
I tried to go to that link on my phone - it’s not mobile friendly so we can’t connect. 
Is this a new app, or new feature?

It is mobile friendly. See this image... 
Attachments:
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com
Last Edit: 29 May 2022 20:10 by davidt.

Re: How I made it to 140 days clean 16 Oct 2022 17:18 #386516

• dave m
  • Current streak: 363 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Its been a while since I posted or logged into GYE with its being so busy with all the yomim tovim and work.  But today when I updated my count, I saw I surpassed 140 days for the first time since I fell earlier this year.  I was reminded of this thread and how discouraged I felt after I fell.  B'H with the help of my GYE mentor I've made it back to 140 and will im'h continue on the clean path.  However, while it's important to stop and appreciate this moment, I know that the Y'H will always come up with new tricks and strategies to get me to slip/fall.  I cannot ever let my guard down.  Everyone should have an amazing Yom tov and Simcha Torah. 

Re: How I made it to 140 days clean 16 Oct 2022 18:43 #386519

• human being
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
We are cheering for you!!!!
I'm sick of the Un-scientific approach of today's medical and social environment. 
we will never heal and become a better society unless we realize that all people are addicts. Any thing we do that we aren't interested in is "addiction" and medicine doesn't fix addictions. 

Pain causes addiction and medicine cant fix pain. 

Unless we heal our pain, and become truama conscious so as not to cause others pain, we will never be living in a functioning human society.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes