Welcome, Guest
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: The Red Face 1090 Views

Re: The Red Face 12 Jul 2024 02:42 #416967

• chaimoigen
  • Current streak: 458 days
  • Platinum Boarder
It’s true. 
you’ve shared your personal story and your perspective with folks you’ve met and those you’ve spoken with. But I’m glad you’re doing it here, too. 

Because sharing how you look at your past, your present and your future is a gift, my close friend….
…..almost like the gift of your friendship. 

With warm admiration, 

חיים
Please feel free to reach out anytime at chaim.oigen@gmail.com

Re: The Red Face 12 Jul 2024 03:03 #416970

• proudyungerman
  • Current streak: 234 days
  • Gold Boarder
chaimoigen wrote on 11 Jul 2024 18:03:
Hey Chevra, I’m resurfacing. And Im glad to see that in my absence, Eerie has become the new Cordnoy. 

In that spirit I’m announcing a new raffle for those pajamas I was wearin in that post he was referrin’ to… 

And don’t get red, folks, because we got MENTCHLICHKEIT and we won’t ask you to wear them if you ain’t comfortable with it or anythin’

Hey Red, ya’ll gonna finally stop commenting on other peoples stories and start sharing’ yours? 

Missed You All, I am, 

Chaimoigen

RAFFLE?!?!?!? How do I get into this one, especially after I missed the last one...

Re: The Red Face 12 Jul 2024 03:26 #416976

• proudyungerman
  • Gold Boarder
JUST FOR THE RECORD AND TO BOTHER REDFACED, I TAKE FULL CREDIT FOR HIS THREAD!
(Even if he throws his fit at me and edits my post...)
(See here.)

Re: The Red Face 12 Jul 2024 03:40 #416977

• horizon
  • Gold Boarder
well by that logic you owe 5 paragraphs...

טאטע טאטע טאטע איך וויל זיין, יא איך וויל זיין, א ירא שמים

my forum

Re: The Red Face 14 Jul 2024 12:06 #417059

• redfaced
  • Current streak: 475 days
  • Platinum Boarder
So here is a story with some details changed to protect Eerie.Part 1
Eerie called me on Erev Shabbos for his regular dosage of Blood Pressure medication ( which this week, unfortunately, had to be raised), and while I was busy medicating him I got an incoming phone call from an unknown # that I thought looked a bit familiar. So obviously I put Eerie on hold and jumped to the other call. 

There is a deep (smokers?) voice saying Hi I got your number from the email you sent .... It took me a minute to realize that he was talking about the fact that I posted my phone number on Friday for IWLR to respond to the infamous sign ripper downer. ( yes I realized after the fact that my post was missing a digit - too bad). I offered to patch him through to the Blood pressure man himself but he declined saying that he only wanted to talk to one person at a time. So I proceeded to Yell at him. While I was yelling, I decided to quickly look through recent calls and I saw the same number called me the previous day. So ( still yelling ) I said, let me ask you one question. בשלמה Today you called me because you got my number from the email, But why did you also call me yesterday? 
Stunned silence. 
Followed by laughter.
Followed by the fellow saying, Hi redfaced my name is amevakesh. 

And then I said OOOH Now we must get Eerie on the other line. This is gonna be good!!

To be continued.....
May you slide down the banister of happiness and get many splinters of success up your career

Feel free to send me an owl, a howler, or even a Crumple-Horned Snorkack to Iamredfaced@gmail.com

guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/416899-The-Red-Face
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2024 13:33 by redfaced.

Re: The Red Face 14 Jul 2024 12:19 #417060

• yiftach
  • Current streak: 240 days
  • Gold Boarder
To be continued.....

NU........... You're just gonna leave us hanging here like that?!
Looking forward to get to know you better! 

Email me @ yiftach1609@gmail.com or call/text 347-201-4989 (Google voice)

My story is unfolding here
"יפתח ה' לך את אוצרו הטוב"

Re: The Red Face 14 Jul 2024 12:49 #417061

• redfaced
  • Platinum Boarder
yiftach wrote on 14 Jul 2024 12:19:

To be continued.....

NU........... You're just gonna leave us hanging here like that?!

Why ever not?
May you slide down the banister of happiness and get many splinters of success up your career

Feel free to send me an owl, a howler, or even a Crumple-Horned Snorkack to Iamredfaced@gmail.com

Re: The Red Face 14 Jul 2024 13:26 #417063

• redfaced
  • Platinum Boarder
Part 2

When amevakesh graciously agreed to help me ruin Eerie's day, I merged the call.

Chevra, lemme just say that if anyone had ANY doubts if Eerie was the right man for the job of getting this hotline out there, boy did he prove himself.
The man has molten lava in his bones!!!
What we can call 0-60 in 1.7 seconds
.Let me just say if this sign-ripper ever does end up calling Eerie, boy do I feel bad for him. He started on a 5-minute rant, literally without pausing for a breath. The one thing that bothered him more than anything else, was the pain that people suffer from when they are under the control of the YH. The thought that they are alone.
That they are bad.
They are lonely.
HOW can anyone want that pain on their cheshbon. The  screaming was literally coming from the depths of his  נשמה!!
After about a 5 minute rant, in which I was seriously getting concerned for his health( don't forget Eerie called me for his blood pressure medication) I somehow found a millisecond of a pause, where I was able to get a word in, and I slammed on the brakes. "Eerie relax its just a test -its amevakesh''......
Talk about whiplash!   60-0 in 0.3 seconds.
Then eerie hung up on me in a fit of rage.
Guys if I disappear there is a good chance that eerie had something to do .......
Hold on, I think hear something. Someone is fiddling with my door

HEEELLLPPPPPPPPP!!!

Last Edit: 14 Jul 2024 14:31 by redfaced.

Re: The Red Face 14 Jul 2024 15:36 #417069

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
redfaced wrote on 14 Jul 2024 13:26:
Part 2

When amevakesh graciously agreed to help me ruin Eerie's day, I merged the call.

Chevra, lemme just say that if anyone had ANY doubts if Eerie was the right man for the job of getting this hotline out there, boy did he prove himself.
The man has molten lava in his bones!!!
What we can call 0-60 in 1.7 seconds
.Let me just say if this sign-ripper ever does end up calling Eerie, boy do I feel bad for him. He started on a 5-minute rant, literally without pausing for a breath. The one thing that bothered him more than anything else, was the pain that people suffer from when they are under the control of the YH. The thought that they are alone.
That they are bad.
They are lonely.
HOW can anyone want that pain on their cheshbon. The  screaming was literally coming from the depths of his  נשמה!!
After about a 5 minute rant, in which I was seriously getting concerned for his health( don't forget Eerie called me for his blood pressure medication) I somehow found a millisecond of a pause, where I was able to get a word in, and I slammed on the brakes. "Eerie relax its just a test -its amevakesh''......
Talk about whiplash!   60-0 in 0.3 seconds.
Then eerie hung up on me in a fit of rage.
Guys if I disappear there is a good chance that eerie had something to do .......
Hold on, I think hear something. Someone is fiddling with my door

HEEELLLPPPPPPPPP!!!

Someone called for secret service?
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2024 15:37 by Markz.

Re: The Red Face 16 Jul 2024 17:34 #417242

• youknowwho
  • Platinum Boarder
How are you doing, my dear friend?

Dear friend, we haven't heard from you for a few minutes... have you already jumped ship after just barely sharing your story?

My friend, it would be the best idea for you to call some of the great people here like right now to make sure you are not up to no good...HHM would be a great start! Or.... me. I just pm'd you my number! Feel free to reach out (only if you're comfortable, of course...)

In any case, it will do you no good to think you can possibly run away, because we can easily figure out your home address based on your IP address, soooooooooo....just sayin'.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing from you! 

המצפה לשמוע מהפנים האדום היפה שלך, בלב נשבר ומפחד ודואג על המצב שלך
י.נ.ה-

Re: The Red Face 16 Jul 2024 19:11 #417254

• redfaced
  • Platinum Boarder
youknowwho wrote on 16 Jul 2024 17:34:

Dear friend, we haven't heard from you for a few minutes... have you already jumped ship after just barely sharing your story?

My friend, it would be the best idea for you to call some of the great people here like right now to make sure you are not up to no good...HHM would be a great start! Or.... me. I just pm'd you my number! Feel free to reach out (only if you're comfortable, of course...)

In any case, it will do you no good to think you can possibly run away, because we can easily figure out your home address based on your IP address, soooooooooo....just sayin'.

י.נ.ה-

Oh my gosh thank you so much for reaching out !!
 I've Long wanted to meet you in person but I was always worried that that would count as a fall.
I asked Eerie if I can talk to you over the phone but He said only if i put a filter over the ear otherwise its a fall.
My IP address is currently routed through PY's IP address in Burma so before you pop in on him you should make sure he puts up some water for a nice glezel tay.

Re: The Red Face 17 Jul 2024 13:38 #417306

• proudyungerman
  • Gold Boarder
redfaced wrote on 16 Jul 2024 19:11:

י.נ.ה-

I've Long wanted to meet you in person but I was always worried that that would count as a fall.
I asked Eerie if I can talk to you over the phone but He said only if i put a filter over the ear otherwise its a fall.
My IP address is currently routed through PY's IP address in Burma so before you pop in on him you should make sure he puts up some water for a nice glezel tay.

My dear red friend,

Isn't this why you joined GYE? You have a full cadre of friends who are entirely here for you!
Why don't you let us all know when you want to go and we will come and support you through this difficult meeting? (Who knows, maybe even cordnoy will come out for this one...) Don't worry, eerie signed off on this idea

Remember, it's important to face your demons, you don't want them to being regurgitated at inopportune times...
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2024 13:40 by proudyungerman.

Re: The Red Face 17 Jul 2024 13:56 #417309

• redfaced
  • Platinum Boarder
proudyungerman wrote on 17 Jul 2024 13:38:

redfaced wrote on 16 Jul 2024 19:11:

י.נ.ה-

My dear red friend,

Isn't this why you joined GYE? You have a full cadre of friends who are entirely here for you!
Why don't you let us all know when you want to go and we will come and support you through this difficult meeting? (Who knows, maybe even cordnoy will come out for this one...) Don't worry, eerie signed off on this idea

Remember, it's important to face your demons, you don't want them to being regurgitated at inopportune times...

A regurgitated YKW? Nah ,I'm good, Thanks

Re: The Red Face 17 Jul 2024 17:28 #417320

• youknowwho
  • Platinum Boarder
redfaced wrote on 17 Jul 2024 13:56:

proudyungerman wrote on 17 Jul 2024 13:38:

A regurgitated YKW? Nah ,I'm good, Thanks

Meeting me in person is pretty anticlimactic, in more ways than one...

Nevertheless, here's an emotional, heartwarming little ditty in advance of that glorious, glorious day:

The breeze blew from Hogsmeade to Hogwarts, ever so gently
Caught the cloak of Voldemort, it billowed softly

Slits for nostrils, tongue like a serpent
His followers so loyal and fervent

With Dark Magic he tinkered, shattered his soul
Horcruxes seven, Love gone, just an empty Hole

Cross him not, or from the ceiling you’ll be levitating
Whilst down below, Nagini salivating

Re: The Red Face 23 Jul 2024 23:41 #417634

• yiftach
  • Current streak: 240 days
  • Gold Boarder
How are you doin', buddy? 
How's it goin', buddy? 
Looking forward to get to know you better! 

Email me @ yiftach1609@gmail.com or call/text 347-201-4989 (Google voice)

My story is unfolding here
"יפתח ה' לך את אוצרו הטוב"
Time to create page: 0.74 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes