Welcome, Guest

Darke hajetzer
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Darke hajetzer 956 Views

Darke hajetzer 09 Jul 2017 19:31 #316912

• benben5
  • Current streak: 27 days
  • Fresh Boarder
for my work i need the computer and my office is at home.
my wife helps me a lot so i can learn most of the time but as known the jezer hora is in the todays computer. i have no smart or i-phone. (after i had it a years ago for a very short time and realise how much it takes away from yiddishkeit and brings a lot of bitul zman.
but i have a laptop which someone install for me with the k9 - but offen i looked up in the youtoube films - more and more. so i looked for a new laptob which i gave in to the TAG office and on which they blocked me also the youtoube and any possibility to see twitter etc. (which i never used)
but just before i get the new computer the yetzer hora bring me on the main office computer - how is also blocked through TAG - to see twitter with very bad pictures and films. i dident get back to the TAG that they should block me on the main computer the twitter possibility because i dident want to chap בושה.
so thats where i am now - when one computer is blocked the jetzer hora open another window to gehinom.
thank you for your forum and help that i hope to get from here - tisku lemitzvos

Re: Darke hajetzer 09 Jul 2017 21:17 #316914

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome bb
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Darke hajetzer 09 Jul 2017 21:35 #316915

• ColinColin
  • Current streak: 622 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Filters on computers are useful.

But one can get round them.

It is more important to tackle the yetzer hora and anything else which makes you lust.

What makes you want to look at these images?

What triggers you?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes