Welcome, Guest

LUST OR DISGUST?LETS DISCUSS!
(0 viewing) 
A Board for Yidden who are not as addicted, and for whom Torah/Chizuk/Chassidus can still help them stop.

TOPIC: LUST OR DISGUST?LETS DISCUSS! 30402 Views

Re: LUST OR DISGUST?LETS DISCUSS! 03 May 2018 17:10 #330638

• ieeyc
  • Banned
  • Soaring to Har Sinai on the wings of an eagle!
Gevura Shebyesod wrote on 03 May 2018 16:09:

ieeyc wrote on 03 May 2018 14:21:
 a very goo d tzu shtell (as usual ) the chidush of Rav  Yisroel Salanter ZTL is that even   Torah  is not  enough, but you need also  limud hamusar.
thanks for the share!

If anything, Abarbanel is sayng exactly the opposite. דַּע מֵאַיִן בָּאתָ, וּלְאָן אַתָּה הוֹלֵךְ etc. IS Mussar, but Mussar without Torah won't work either.

i have to modeh al ha`emes , looking at the Abarbanel  again, YOU are correct,thank you.

לב  טהור   ברא   לי   אלקים , ורוח  נכון    חדש  בקרבי

to all my friends who heeded my request  to be so generous and give me a negative karma  for the sake of me acquiring       
                                                . humility ,i humbly  thank you                                                                                                 

Re: LUST OR DISGUST?LETS DISCUSS! 03 May 2018 17:16 #330639

• ieeyc
  • Banned
btw markz may i ask what was so low in what i did, if i have a problem i shouldnt go to admin?(i  missed your latest post which i now see is blank)i think youre getting to excited over nothing

to all my friends who heeded my request  to be so generous and give me a negative karma  for the sake of me acquiring       

. 03 May 2018 17:19 #330640

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 03 May 2018 17:19 by Markz.

Re: . 03 May 2018 17:35 #330641

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear all friends on the forum.

I assume most of you don't follow all ieeyc's problematic posts/chats (which he deletes) so you probably don't follow my replies to him, which is why i am not willing to stoop to his 'low' as all you guys won't understand my reply.

Either way, he doesn't belong here. Sorry i can't detail in this post

GYE has a wonderful open Arms policy
I fully support the Arms & Security Policy

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 03 May 2018 17:36 by Markz.

Re: . 03 May 2018 17:36 #330642

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2824 days
  • Platinum Boarder
GYE is a very special place where many people have bh been helped by the wonderful and caring people who frequent the forums (among other great things that GYE offers). Individuals looking to be helped need to see that these forums are utilized as vehicles to help, advise, guide, be mechazek, lighten the atmosphere, and connect. Our focus must remain on target. Thank you to all who take out the time to post comments that have assisted so many of us. Hatzlocha to all.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: LUST OR DISGUST?LETS DISCUSS! 03 May 2018 17:53 #330643

• heemircha
  • Junior Boarder
I have no idea who specifically needs this chizzuk, but it seems in general we should all be mechazek ourselves with the Gemara that is relevant to this time of year:
בבלי יבמות סב:
אמרו: שנים עשר אלף זוגים תלמידים היו לו לרבי עקיבא, מגבת עד אנטיפרס, וכולן מתו בפרק אחד מפני שלא נהגו כבוד זה לזה,

Re: . 03 May 2018 19:46 #330645

• ieeyc
  • Banned
Markz wrote on 03 May 2018 17:35:
Dear all friends on the forum.

I assume most of you don't follow all ieeyc's problematic posts/chats (which he deletes) so you probably don't follow my replies to him, which is why i am not willing to stoop to his 'low' as all you guys won't understand my reply.

Either way, he doesn't belong here. Sorry i can't detail in this post

GYE has a wonderful open Arms policy
I fully support the Arms & Security Policy

as far as not belonging here , i feel that my recovery  here  has improved  tremendously , thanks to gye and  all my friends who i read their posts and battles and chat with them , im always welcoming newbies and showing them around   since i have recieved that kindness when i  was new here(i still am new here,just here close to a year BH although have been getting the emails for another year before) , and the people who i have reached out to me to thank me  for the assistance ,so i feel i have gotten and have given over, so i think i do belong here(sorry if i rub some people here the wrong way)

i be`ezras Hashem   hope to stay , even after  i hopefuly lick my problem and help others and not just fly off with the attitude NAFSHI HITZALTI, im not saying those who left HAVE that attitude,

unfortunatly there are some people  who feel and have made themselves experts on the subject and feel if anyone has a different way of seeing the problem are upstarters, all i want to say is that i am dealing with this problem  over 40 years  with a great 11 year streak which is over 4,000 days BH, 
and foolishly fell back into stupid  habits/memories,

i know that im not useing the physocology/sa methods but  have read up alot on the topic in seforim, which contained alot of chizuk,with alot of ups and downs  ,this definitly does not make me an expert on the matter but there are members who could use that also,its not my way or the highway like i feel some people do have that attitude,  but i have something to give over,and i have alot to still learn from the many inspired members here.

im not sure  what markz is refering to , but for the record my "problamatic posts" have no connection of a not tzniusdiga nature  which some people might suspect from markz`s  vague post, some people have posted triggering stuff and have been banned , which is not the case of my problematic  posts,unfortunately not everyone sees eye to eye here , and that may be the cause of  friction here.whatever it is,foward march!

Re: . 03 May 2018 19:59 #330646

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: . 03 May 2018 20:08 #330647

• ieeyc
  • Banned
im sorry, is tht a threat?

Re: . 03 May 2018 20:13 #330648

• ieeyc
  • Banned
sorry markz,but youve gotta admit that you have an issue with control/bullying

Last Edit: 03 May 2018 20:17 by ieeyc.

Re: . 03 May 2018 20:21 #330649

• ieeyc
  • Banned
i just deletd a comment which should not have been submitted, sorry gye does provide the delete button

Re: . 03 May 2018 20:51 #330651

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
ieeyc wrote on 03 May 2018 20:21:
i just deletd a comment which should not have been submitted, sorry gye does provide the delete button

You ALWAYS delete Posts

Out of 546 Posts

A very high number have been edited
+- 16%  Have been blanked out
8% Have been totally deleted
The proportion of +-25% is extreme. No users write and delete like this.

I did not say it's b/c of inappropriate content - This is 1 of your many your typical accusations.
You know why you edit so much - I'll leave it to you to spell out.

This is enough reason to ask the Admin to give you a free vacation pass

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 03 May 2018 21:47 by Markz.

Re: . 03 May 2018 21:57 #330656

• ieeyc
  • Banned
anyway, no use fighting with a genius,good news for you , and anyone else , in 10 minutes my computer is turning into a pumpkin with no internet access,so enjoy your vacation,and ill enjoy mine,happy lag bi`omer to everyone,phew,what a day!

Re: . 03 May 2018 22:03 #330658

• ieeyc
  • Banned
i just came from outside and as i was walking home with eyes on the ground, i picked up my head and my eyes fell on someone attractive  and she was staring right at me with ( i think a smile,she must be nuts)so my  eyes went back to the ground , but my mind was kind of racing , and i mustered my mental energy and thought"MANURE MANURE !TZO`AH!"and pictured the appropiate picture of s/t disgusting,AND IT WORKED!!!
it works if you work it,you just have to work it! BH,i hope i have good news to everyone when i post next concerning being clean ,hatzlacha!

Last Edit: 03 May 2018 22:05 by ieeyc.

Re: . 03 May 2018 22:54 #330659

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
ieeyc wrote on 03 May 2018 22:03:
i just came from outside and as i was walking home with eyes on the ground, i picked up my head and my eyes fell on someone attractive  and she was staring right at me with ( i think a smile,she must be nuts)so my  eyes went back to the ground , but my mind was kind of racing , and i mustered my mental energy and thought"MANURE MANURE !TZO`AH!"and pictured the appropiate picture of s/t disgusting,AND IT WORKED!!!
it works if you work it,you just have to work it! BH,i hope i have good news to everyone when i post next concerning being clean ,hatzlacha!

You told her?

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Time to create page: 1.15 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes