Welcome, Guest

The ability to admit I have sinned!
(0 viewing) 
A Board for Yidden who are not as addicted, and for whom Torah/Chizuk/Chassidus can still help them stop.

TOPIC: The ability to admit I have sinned! 9571 Views

Re: The ability to admit I have sinned! 22 Apr 2018 17:49 #330118

• ieeyc
  • Banned
  • Soaring to Har Sinai on the wings of an eagle!
Be`ezras Hashem,Part 6
      the Navi said,(I hope im quoting exact),
AVONSAYCHEM HITU EYLE,VICHATOSAYCHEM MON`OO HATOV MICHEM-YOUR SINS CAUSED THESE (THE SUFFERINGS),AND YOUR SINS WITHHELD THE GOOD FROM  BEING SHOWERED ON YOU(ROUGH TRANSLATION)
Once a person recognizes that through his sins he creates an accuser  that thunders accusations on him  for destruction and if its two sins,then its double trouble ,three sins,oh boy...and all this time Hashem is Nosay avon -He is bearing this terrible ,thunderous voice, and has patience with the sinner,nevertheless his sin , accusing malach  is acting like a wall ,a mechitza, holding back  Hashems Blessing and beracha from the person, and thats what YOUR SINS ARE WITHHOLDING THE GOOD FROM YOU means
and through vidui/teshuva he closes the mouth of the accuser ,hes taking away the wall/mechitza and now the Blessings of Hashem can go through .
Four benefits of vidui:
1.Destroys the urge to act out that is caused by the ruach that was created through his sin.(thats not included in the urge thats created by addiction)
2.It silences the malach that is demanding ones  destruction thats created through ones sin. 
3.It destroys (silences)the accusing malach,and now allows  a persons  Tefila to be heard
4.It quiets the accusing malach ,which acts like a wall by blocking Hashems Beracha from coming on a person.Parnasa, Gezunt-health and Nachas from children.
All these great things for something that were saying  anyway three times a day ,at least, in Shemone  esrei, by selach lanu, why not put a little heart into it?The effort is small , and the gains are tremendous!
 Vidui -to take the responsibility for wrong doing and not looking for excuses...
(bezras Hashem,to be continued...)

לב  טהור   ברא   לי   אלקים , ורוח  נכון    חדש  בקרבי

to all my friends who heeded my request  to be so generous and give me a negative karma  for the sake of me acquiring       
                                                . humility ,i humbly  thank you                                                                                                 

Last Edit: 22 Apr 2018 17:59 by ieeyc.

Re: The ability to admit I have sinned! 22 Apr 2018 18:35 #330124

• ieeyc
  • Banned
Bezras Hashem Part 6
 The navi said(i hope im quoting right)
AVONOSAYCHEM HITU EYLE,VICHATOSEYCHEM MON`OO HATOV MIKEM-YOUR SINS CAUSED THESE (THE SUFFERINGS),
When a person does a sin ,he creates a malach who thunderously is demanding the destruction of its maker -the sinner,and the malach also acts a barrier mechitza /wall  to block the blessings of Hashem from coming to the sinner and thats what
AND YOUR SINS WITHHELD THE GOOD FROM YOU means.
When a yid says a heartfelt vidui ,it quiets down the mouth of the malach and so to speak the wall/mechitza is removed ,and the beracha and blessings of Hashem are able to come  and reach the person.
Four benefits of Vidui:
1.It destroys the urge to act out again which is caused by the ruach which was created by the persons initial sin(not including the urge which is created by addiction)
2.It destroys(silences) the accuseing malach demanding his destruction.
3.It destroys(silences) the accuseing malach  and therefore allows ones Tefila to be heard by Hashem
4.It allows Hashems Blessing to come upon a person 
were saying vidui at least three times a day in shemone esrei by Selach lanu Avinu ki Chatanu,why not put some heart into it, its not hard to do , the gains are tremendous  , and Hashem is eagerly waiting for it kaviyachal-so to speak.
WARNING:WHEN SAYING VIDUI ON AVEIROS OF LUST, TRY NOT TO MEDETATE TOO MUCH INTO THE AVEIRA ,OR ELSE YOU MIGHT COME TO THINK , HEY IT WAS GESHMACK(Rav Shlomo Volbe ZTL)
Vidui- To take the responsibility for wrong doing and not looking for excuses...

to all my friends who heeded my request  to be so generous and give me a negative karma  for the sake of me acquiring       

Last Edit: 22 Apr 2018 20:03 by ieeyc.

Re: The ability to admit I have sinned! 23 Apr 2018 03:30 #330135

• ieeyc
  • Banned
Bezras Hashem Part 7
       All that was said about  the benefits of vidui has to have an additional ingredient, and that is regret -charata ,as much as a person can muster up in his level -mad`dreiga, and dont get broken if you cant muster up too much regret  because ayn Hakadosh Baruch Hu ba bitrunia im briyosav -Hashem doesnt come with tyranny with his creations,He knows our difficulty,just try as much as you can, and here is a loose translation of Rabenu Yona ZTL on the inyan of Charata-Regret:

( Rabenu Yona says that there are 20 important parts to Teshuva which are called IKARIM)
    "The first IKAR- Regret:Let a mans heart understand that it is bad and bitter for him  to abandon Hashem(by doing a sin),and he should put to his heart that there is punishment, revenge, and payment for a sin,like it says  ,"to Me( Hashem) there will be revenge and payment "  for a sin, and like it says "have fear of the sword, because the sins that you are committing deserve the sword" 

And a person should regret his evil deeds,and say in his heart"Meh asisi?-What did I do?","How did i not have the fear of Hashem before me?How was i not afraid of the warnings that will happen to someone who does a ,sin,and from the terrible punishments?I know that there are many pains that come on a rasha! How did I not have mercy on my body , and i didnt think of sparing my body from destruction just for the sake of a momentary pleasure?

You know what I can be compared to?   to a man that steals and eats what he stole and feels satiation,and he KNOWS that after he ate and drank, the judge is going do drag his teeth on the gravel!
    But worse than this! I was cruel to my precious Neshama!and I contaminated it with the dirt(feces-giluley) of the yetzer hara!and what good is it with all its possessions if its bad in the eyes of her Master?

How have I exchanged  and chosen a temporary world for an eternal world that will never end?!

How have I, acted like an animal and i went after my yetzer  like a horse (a ferd!)that has no understanding and  strayed off the way of common sense (seichel)? 

The Creator blew into me a Nishmas Chaim-The breath of life,Chachmas lev - a heart with wisdom,and Tovas seichel-good common sense,to recognize Him and to be aware of Him and to  fear Him, and to be in control over the body, just like we have the power over the other creatures that have no neshama,...etc.and after I was created for this(To recognize Him , to fear Him, and to be in control over the body,)how could I do the opposite of this,why do I deserve to live?!Like it says if a person strays away from his common sense,and acts like an animal, he will rest among the dead!And to make things worse ,i have acted less than an animal, because an animal recognizes its master,but i have not recognized MY Master,i have made myself free of my master and have done wrong things , and i did not remember the day of death where all that will remain before my Neshama  is my dead corpse!

This above which  I have explained is what Yirmiyahu A"H said on his generation ,"There is no man that stops and says "What have I done?!"

May we be zoche to say a vidui with a true regret ,each one on his level, and be zoche to a little teshuva and to all the berachos that come with it!

Vidui- To take the responsibility for wrong doing and not looking for excuses...

Last Edit: 23 Apr 2018 08:50 by ieeyc.

Re: The ability to admit I have sinned! 24 Apr 2018 01:23 #330166

• ieeyc
  • Banned
Be`ezras Hashem part 8
Rabenu Yona  ztl brought down a Pasuk that the yidden in the first Bais Hamikdash were so busy no one had time to look at their actions and regret what they have done to say "MEH ASISI?-WHAT HAVE I DONE?",

The Mesilas yesharim brings down the same Pasuk and  says, that the reason why people dont look into their ways is because they are too busy ,why are people so busy?its a trick of the yetzer hara to keep people  too busy to look into their ways and the Mesilas yesharim says a surprising thing :

"the yetzer hara knows that if yidden would spend a little time looking into their ways,its guaranteed  they would start to regret their actions,and little by little the regret would grow stronger and stronger until they would abandon the sin completely ! "( Second Perek)

A  guarantee from the Mesilas yesharim! All it needs is a little Emunas Chacham on our part!

Re: The ability to admit I have sinned! 24 Apr 2018 03:28 #330172

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
ieeyc wrote on 24 Apr 2018 01:23:
Be`ezras Hashem part 8
Rabenu Yona  ztl brought down a Pasuk that the yidden in the first Bais Hamikdash were so busy no one had time to look at their actions and regret what they have done to say "MEH ASISI?-WHAT HAVE I DONE?",

The Mesilas yesharim brings down the same Pasuk and  says, that the reason why people dont look into their ways is because they are too busy ,why are people so busy?its a trick of the yetzer hara to keep people  too busy to look into their ways and the Mesilas yesharim says a surprising thing :

"the yetzer hara knows that if yidden would spend a little time looking into their ways,its guaranteed  they would start to regret their actions,and little by little the regret would grow stronger and stronger until they would abandon the sin completely ! "( Second Perek)

A  guarantee from the Mesilas yesharim! All it needs is a little Emunas Chacham on our part!

someone wise wrote to me a few months ago something in the vein of "the reason why you are not looking into your ways is because you are too busy on gye". I looked into my waze, re-routed my truck and now BH things are doing better

Hey, even the guy that coined the term "keep on trucking" did that for an extended period - You have reached your destination!
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2018 03:49 by Markz.

Re: The ability to admit I have sinned! 24 Apr 2018 22:38 #330230

• ieeyc
  • Banned
lust
ləst/Submit
noun
very strong sexual desire.
"he knew that his lust for her had returned"
synonyms: sexual desire, sexual appetite, sexual longing, ardor, desire, passion; More
verb
have a very strong sexual desire for someone.
"he really lusted after me in those days"
synonyms: desire, be consumed with desire for, find sexually attractive, crave, covet, ache for, burn for; More

Re: The ability to admit I have sinned! 24 Apr 2018 22:44 #330231

• ieeyc
  • Banned
someone who is with wife in this manner is doing a mitzva, the Holy Shechina is present ,and the child born from such a union has no pegam on his Neshama,if everything was done whithin the Halacha,and is definitly  NOT a pervert ,cordnoy, please think twice   before you bring non Jewish ideologies into my thread . Thank you.

Last Edit: 24 Apr 2018 22:47 by ieeyc.

Re: The ability to admit I have sinned! 24 Apr 2018 23:57 #330232

• lionking
  • Platinum Boarder
FYI: Cord's has not posted anything in this thread. The whole discussion was in a different thread. 
I agree with the point you were trying to make and I also understood Cordnoy. It seems like a simple case of misunderstanding, It seems like English is not your first language. You both were talking about different things.

Thanks for the dictionary quote. In people speak, lust is used to refer to what I had replied to you in the other thread. The top definition on urban dictionary would not pass the content filter here.
Even the 2 definitions you quoted show that it is all about him.
"he knew that his lust for her had returned"
"he really lusted after me in those days"
My email address is: growinghigher613@gmail.com

Re: The ability to admit I have sinned! 25 Apr 2018 00:03 #330233

• lionking
  • Platinum Boarder
Dov sums it up pretty nicely:
gibbor120 wrote on 11 Nov 2011 15:18:
Is it lust?

dov wrote on 11 Nov 2011 06:57:

If this desire or behavior screws me or somebody else up in some way - and I want to do it anyway, then it is lust.

If it has nothing really to do with my love for the other person, then it's lust.

If it's sneaky, then it is lust.

If I can't stop taking it, then it's lust.

If it causes a fight then it's lust.

If it kills love, then it's lust.

Re: The ability to admit I have sinned! 25 Apr 2018 01:19 #330238

• ieeyc
  • Banned
im sorry nothing personal but i dont read dovs stuff

Re: The ability to admit I have sinned! 25 Apr 2018 01:34 #330239

• ieeyc
  • Banned
this post has been deleted ,it was posted in the next post a little differently,

Last Edit: 25 Apr 2018 16:41 by ieeyc.

Re: The ability to admit I have sinned! 25 Apr 2018 01:36 #330240

• ieeyc
  • Banned
this post has been deleted since it was reposted in the following   post a little differently

Last Edit: 25 Apr 2018 16:45 by ieeyc.

Re: The ability to admit I have sinned! 25 Apr 2018 02:00 #330242

• ieeyc
  • Banned
l.k. wrote 
"I agree with the point you were trying to make and I also understood Cordnoy. It seems like a simple case of misunderstanding" so maybe cordnoy should clarify before he jumps the gun and starts calling people perverts

", It seems like English is not your first language. "why does it seem so, because i have a different definition then you?!
You both were talking about different things.

"Thanks for the dictionary quote.
In people speak, lust is used to refer to what I had replied to you in the other thread."wow where do you get all your information , internet again ? may i argue holy l.k.  and say" in people speak ,"lust is refered to what i just posted?may i?

The top definition on urban dictionary would not pass the content filter here.dont get this.

Even the 2 definitions you quoted show that it is all about him.
"he knew that his lust for her had returned"

"he really lusted after me in those days"
im sorry let me  fix it
"They knew that their lust for each other had returned",( with my definition that i posted above  ,not yours)
if they are not married ,shame on them , if they are married they are NOT perverts!

Last Edit: 25 Apr 2018 16:24 by ieeyc.

Re: The ability to admit I have sinned! 25 Apr 2018 02:12 #330243

• lionking
  • Platinum Boarder
You are entitled to disagree with me.

Cordnoy never called you a prevert, and he doesn't need to explain when you are using a word not in it's general meaning.

I didn't choose to quote what fits my agenda. I just used a cleaner language to express it.
For the sake of clarity, I will post it in asterisks.

"lust
the feeling you get when you see someone and all you want to do is **** the **** out of them."

Regarding name calling, I will gladly choose to forget you called me something.

Semantics play an important role in language.
Tell me if you understand a difference between the following two sentences:

He desired her.
He lusted after her.
Last Edit: 25 Apr 2018 02:15 by lionking.

Re: The ability to admit I have sinned! 25 Apr 2018 02:27 #330250

• trouble
  • Platinum Boarder
Seems to me, and direct from a rabbi, that some people have it all wrong. A true Torah marriage is one built on lust, not love.

“Love is a very weak force. It’s comfortable but it’s not a nuclear force. It doesn’t have the power to keep a relationship going.”
What does?
“Deep, unquenchable lust,” says Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, “is what a relationship is supposed to be built on.”

In other words, love may be the bricks that build a marriage but lust is the cement that holds it all together.
“I believe that at the core of marital corrosion and rot is loss of desire,” he says. “It’s the 900-pound gorilla in the room.

So how can lust be maintained as relationships and people age?

By following the example of how the late Steve Jobs marketed Apple products, says the Rabbi,who admits to having been fascinated by Jobs.
“He didn’t want people to love Apple products. He wanted to people to lust after his products.”

And lust,” he says, “is based on unavailability, mystery and sinfulness. Lust is not necessarily of the flesh and is not determined by age. Jobs could make people lust after a phone! And we are capable of bringing that lust to marriage.”

Jobs did three things to provoke lust, says Rabbi Shmuley. He made people wait for his products (unavailability), he never talked about his products (mystery) and he always positioned Apple as the rebel, the upstart (sinfulness).

Marriage, he says, does the opposite. “It’s about constant availability, absence of mystery and it’s legal! We need to rethink the institution of marriage.”

Rabbi Shmuley has written about how “men make the mistake of thinking that a wife wants primarily to be loved, when in fact she principally wants to be desired…they are primarily looking for lust. A woman wants to be wanted, needs to be needed, desires to be desired.”
i'm all about that (substantial) bass, no trouble ....

if you're looking for trouble, you can email me @trouble69gye@outlook.com
Time to create page: 1.10 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes