Welcome, Guest
A Board for Yidden who are not as addicted, and for whom Torah/Chizuk/Chassidus can still help them stop.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tremendous "SCHAR" 2580 Views

Tremendous "SCHAR" 06 Aug 2017 21:15 #318383

• Hmvakash
  • Fresh Boarder
 i think that GYE is doing a major good thing in fact i hear for 6 Days and i really feel good i thought it would be very beneficial that GYE should have somewere a program of showing all SCHAR you get for Watching on this Nesoyion woundering if someone is hols the same as me

Re: Tremendous "SCHAR" 06 Aug 2017 21:56 #318384

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Hmvakash wrote on 06 Aug 2017 21:15:
 i think that GYE is doing a major good thing in fact i hear for 6 Days and i really feel good i thought it would be very beneficial that GYE should have somewere a program of showing all SCHAR you get for Watching on this Nesoyion woundering if someone is hols the same as me

I disagree

Apparently you're clean for 6 days without it, which would point to the fact that it's not the "Schar" that's beneficial for you

If you could prove that "Schar" helps in a serious way (e.g. Half of 90) then we have what to discuss

In other news: IMHO there's a fallacy that is portrayed with things like Taphsic which is open to transgression (according to its rules) and 90 day chart which includes an invitation to fall on day 91. As Dov says, these are only tricks to help someone start.

Whats the fallacy?
That partial "teshuva" is available.

When in fact, GYE offers tools to 100% sobriety. Relapse can happen, but the first thing a newcomer needs to sign to is

אני מאמין באמונה שלימה שזאת המחלה תהא מוחלפת לגמרי ואמצא כאן חברים טובים וגבורה שלימה חדשה שלא אצטרך לחיות עוד כסעלפיש פערווערט
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Tremendous "SCHAR" 07 Aug 2017 17:04 #318400

• Hmvakash
  • Fresh Boarder
i once listend to a shuir from Rabbi Avi Wiesenfeld on torha anytime i think every one shpuld listen to and over their he speeks about both the scar and the onish i think its more beneficial  i guess im to early to say

Re: Tremendous "SCHAR" 07 Aug 2017 18:05 #318410

• Hmvakash
  • Fresh Boarder
i dont know why  i cant upload the shuir of r' avi
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes