Welcome, Guest

Why we have tzadikim?????
(0 viewing) 
A Board for Yidden who are not as addicted, and for whom Torah/Chizuk/Chassidus can still help them stop.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Why we have tzadikim????? 1988 Views

Why we have tzadikim????? 22 Feb 2017 19:46 #306519

• tiger
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Expert Boarder
Hello everybody,I want to share a hasgacha that happened to me recently!

We all have learned seforim mussar chasidus but we find ourselves not doing anything with it!

Why is that?? Because we are just learning and saying wow that's so nice but we are not realizing that hashem has sent us these tzadikim to emulate them! And to daven that we should trust in them!

Now on to my story,. I was getting ready to open a emrie pinchos (Reb pinchos mekoritz) and before I opened it I said hashem please help me find the way to you!!! I then when ahead and opens the sender and low and behold I opened it to shar h'anavah!!  So I'm like what does that have to do with my matzef in kadusha???

I start reading and I am fascinated by what says he is basically saying there that someone that's a bal gava is a n'euf, his Talmud Reb rafuel says there that without hashem helping him in his yiddishkiet then he is a meshumed!!!!
Then he goes on to say that hashem sends us nisyoenos to show us that we can't serve him without his help first he sends small nisyoenos and if you don't get the message that "hey sir, realize that you are not in charge"then he sends you bigger ones till he sends you a nisoyion with a woman chas vasalom!!!!!

I was amazed by this, we have tzadikim to show us the way we don't have to look elsewhere.

What it says here is that don't think when you have a nesoyen that you are not connected to hashem, hashem is sending it to you, why???To realize that you can't live without him!!

I would venture to state that all of us here are massive bal gavahs!!!!

Re: Why we have tzadikim????? 22 Feb 2017 19:59 #306521

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
tiger wrote on 22 Feb 2017 19:46:

We all have learned seforim mussar chasidus but we find ourselves not doing anything with it!

Why is that?? Because we are just learning and saying wow that's so nice but we are not realizing that hashem has sent us these tzadikim to emulate them! And to daven that we should trust in them!

Now on to my story,. I was getting ready to open a emrie pinchos (Reb pinchos mekoritz) and before I opened it I said hashem please help me find the way to you!!! I then when ahead and opens the sender and low and behold I opened it to shar h'anavah!!  So I'm like what does that have to do with my matzef in kadusha???

I start reading and I am fascinated by what says he is basically saying there that someone that's a bal gava is a n'euf, his Talmud Reb rafuel says there that without hashem helping him in his yiddishkiet then he is a meshumed!!!!
Then he goes on to say that hashem sends us nisyoenos to show us that we can't serve him without his help first he sends small nisyoenos and if you don't get the message that "hey sir, realize that you are not in charge"then he sends you bigger ones till he sends you a nisoyion with a woman chas vasalom!!!!!

I was amazed by this, we have tzadikim to show us the way we don't have to look elsewhere.

What it says here is that don't think when you have a nesoyen that you are not connected to hashem, hashem is sending it to you, why???To realize that you can't live without him!!

Enjoy your adventures
You have tunnel vision before you pass 90 days

small request. Please keep all your chizuk posts on 1 thread and not create new

KOT

keep on traveling
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Why we have tzadikim????? 22 Feb 2017 21:07 #306533

• tiger
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Expert Boarder
TThanks markz!!
really appreciate that tunnel vision comment!! 

Re: Why we have tzadikim????? 23 Feb 2017 08:29 #306611

• Singularity
  • Current streak: 72 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • To write, or not to write?
tiger wrote on 22 Feb 2017 19:46:

Car gets stuck.
Kitchen ceiling springs a leak.
Basement caves in.
Building where you work gets blown up (but you were at a bris BH!)
earthquake lays waste to your community (but you were at a bris out of town BH!)
And if you still don't get the message, then your female coworker (who was also at a bris)  arrives with a lower cut top and shorter pant-dress (to the newly-renovated headquarters a town over. Your town was demolished, remember? Shucks)

Gevalt!! 
"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his sobriety level?"
"... It's over NINE-ZEROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

One day... At A Time :-D

Introduce Yourself and get a free karma point from yours truley!
My Thread
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes