Welcome, Guest

Funny walk to 90 by Yehoshua
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Funny walk to 90 by Yehoshua 100645 Views

Re: Funny walk to 90 by Yehoshua 11 Jul 2013 20:36 #211917

• gibbor120
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
yehoshua wrote:
Another day, it is so beautiful outside and my baby asleep and me in front of the comp. Guess what is running through my mind.

"I wish I had a sledgehammer to smash this thing!"???

Re: Funny walk to 90 by Yehoshua 15 Jul 2013 13:06 #212178

• yehoshua
  • Current streak: 14 days
  • Gold Boarder
Uf I want to fall so bad. I just had a slip. I clicked on the wrong ....

I really slept only four hours today and yesterday and the day before the same. So I am really tired. And I am really into into playing an inferior role when it comes to viewing p*. And I feel like a real loser and that is a role I would like to play when acting out.

There I said it. I am loser and I want to be one and act out as a loser hoping some woman will take me away from reality.

I am helpless.

Darn so helpless.

I was working yesterday cleaning and stuff till 2am and then watched a movie Lolita by Kubrick cos I know all a bout that film but I haven?t seen it. So went to bed at 3am. And got up at, I don?t know....

And now I have to cook for my little girl and I have no energy, I just want to fall over and sleep. But I can't do that, that is why I want to act out. I can't work and I can't sleep. So here I am wanting to act out.

So I am a reall asshole to my wife and my kid. Like so pathetic and lost and selfish.

I gotta go and make food.

Thanks guys.
Last Edit: 15 Jul 2013 13:25 by yehoshua.

Re: Funny walk to 90 by Yehoshua 15 Jul 2013 15:01 #212182

• Avrom
  • Expert Boarder
  • מודים אנחנו לך
I'm going thru a stressful time myself. It's crazy - I have a inner voice telling me "act out!! And all your problems will disappear!" It sounds nuts but that's how it feels.
What helps me during these lusting attacks is, to remember what happens after I act out. Will you my problems really just go away?? Or will acting out just make my problems worse? Not acting out is not the solution to any issue, but at least I'm able to cope with the situation in the best possible way. Once I act out however, I will have so much self pity and hate, that even the simplest tasks will be a major effort. Much more so, regarding the problems that got me into this craving in the first place.

"We only control our effort and not the outcome" is a lifesaver in any hard situation.

Kol hakavod for having the strength to keep going even after a slip! It's so hard!
You are giving me major chizuck!

Re: Funny walk to 90 by Yehoshua 17 Jul 2013 12:37 #212356

• yehoshua
  • Gold Boarder
Avrom tnx so much, u are so right. There is really nothing that I can do about my defects of character, I can't change that. But I can make some small changes.

So then I made lunch for my little girl. But with all the other stuff it got burned, so I made one more lunch. Luckely I was just in time and my baby could get lunch just after she woke up.

Baruch Hashem.

All the best to you guys.

Re: Funny walk to 90 by Yehoshua 17 Jul 2013 13:14 #212358

• Dov
  • Administrator
Yeshoshua, all I can say is that one day, you will be a real mother.

....maybe that didn't come out right, there...

"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: Funny walk to 90 by Yehoshua 17 Jul 2013 17:08 #212371

• yehoshua
  • Gold Boarder
Hm, i will becomme real. That will do

Re: Funny walk to 90 by Yehoshua 18 Jul 2013 12:15 #212535

• yehoshua
  • Gold Boarder
Anoter day. I am so slepy.

Re: Funny walk to 90 by Yehoshua 18 Jul 2013 14:58 #212558

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
  • פדני מעושק אדם-מיצר הרע העושק את הבריות-רש"י
sleep well :yawn:
Yankel | My Ladder | Talking to Hashem
I'm just a dude, another guy on this bus.
Have a great day, unless, of course, you made other plans. ~ obbormottel
"Nothing changes as long as everything stays the same" ~ Dov
Last Edit: 18 Jul 2013 14:59 by Pidaini.

Re: Funny walk to 90 by Yehoshua 22 Jul 2013 17:16 #212924

• yehoshua
  • Gold Boarder
Stared working again. And all the well known fears and problems are arising again. The main problem here is fear.

I must comment on this, but I am working right now and I will come back....

Re: Funny walk to 90 by Yehoshua 23 Jul 2013 11:13 #213065

• yehoshua
  • Gold Boarder
No time to comment... And I found a beautiful wording for what is my issue or wish on aish.com.

Here a thought from Aliza Bulow:

So I have this thought in mind: “God, I am only this big, I am limited in my accomplishments, and whatever I have achieved so far, I am not big enough to handle the task at hand. So, please God, open up my boundaries and allow me to flow to places that I have never flowed to before. But please, don’t let that flow go all over the place. Please help me channel it so that my mouth shall declare your praise. Please help me be Your servant and do Your will.

The word flow sounds so good. I love it. Vau,
Last Edit: 23 Jul 2013 11:14 by yehoshua.

Re: Funny walk to 90 by Yehoshua 25 Jul 2013 15:26 #213501

• yehoshua
  • Gold Boarder
Honestly I had a few slips yesterday, but I didn't watch any p*, I did stumble upon half nudes, because I was reading the news (my mouse just went over a title and there she was). But I also typed in shmutz only to delete it again and closing the page.

Yesterday I watched Ford's Stagecoach till 2 am and then turned off my comp and went to bed. Vau I felt so good after that.

But this morning I fell asleep and was late 1 hour (for it just means I have to work 1 hour longer) and my wife was angry. Then I come home late. So I blew it. I am taking things too easy.

It is ok that I want to educate myself, but not on the account of other responsibilities. Aj, my bad.

I am so sorry about that.

I hope I can manage to be more responsible today. Darn...

Re: Funny walk to 90 by Yehoshua 30 Jul 2013 03:29 #214044

• yehoshua
  • Gold Boarder
i am in trouble

Re: Funny walk to 90 by Yehoshua 30 Jul 2013 13:15 #214086

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
  • פדני מעושק אדם-מיצר הרע העושק את הבריות-רש"י
can we help you?
Yankel | My Ladder | Talking to Hashem
I'm just a dude, another guy on this bus.
Have a great day, unless, of course, you made other plans. ~ obbormottel
"Nothing changes as long as everything stays the same" ~ Dov

Re: Funny walk to 90 by Yehoshua 30 Jul 2013 17:08 #214106

• tryingtoshteig
  • Current streak: 115 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • תן חיוך, הכל לטובה
you are with friends. whats going on?
"ויעזור ויגן ויושיע לכל החוסים בו ונאמר אמן" -- ArtScroll Gabbai's Handbook

Re: Funny walk to 90 by Yehoshua 30 Jul 2013 20:56 #214157

• Dov
  • Administrator
I am in trouble, too. Not kidding and not trying to be cute or kitch, either. I am an addict and by all rights should not be sober today, should not have a wife today, and should not have anything good at all. As an addict, I take all those gifts and turn them into crap - without Recovery (which is G-d) today.

So we are in the same boat.

Anything else you want to share besides the expected and obvious, then?
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes