Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Day 90 31 Views

Day 90 05 Jun 2024 16:12 #414709

• yehudam
  • Junior Boarder
Hi guys so I've hit day 90 with hashems help he has given me 90 days of freedom I just want say thank you hashem.
soooo to get to this day I had to get rid of all the potential dangers in the house i.e unfiltered devices bh it wasent to diffuclt to convice my brother to sell his Xbox bc that was the thing that I kept falling to and another thing I remember sompoint during the journey I was about to buy an unfiltered phone but I manged to distract myself for 5mins and instead I bought a perfume this perfume is my perfume trophy every time I put it on I remember how good it felt to walk away from that situation without falling into the pit bh and of course the most important thing is the mentor that I got from here thanks to the community on here massive game changer

Re: Day 90 05 Jun 2024 16:21 #414713

• chosemyshem
  • Platinum Boarder
Beautiful! Amazing! And inspirational!
I'm sure Hashem enjoys that perfume as much as you do - mamash the smell of gan eden.

Keep on crushing it!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes