Welcome, Guest

Work in progress
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Work in progress 17173 Views

Re: Work in progress 04 Sep 2024 14:39 #420784

• redfaced
  • Current streak: 517 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Muttel wrote on 04 Sep 2024 13:04:
Can we frame the attached screenshot?

It's so precious.....

Not any more precious than this
Attachments:
May you slide down the banister of happiness and get many splinters of success up your career

Feel free to send me an owl, a howler, or even a Crumple-Horned Snorkack to Iamredfaced@gmail.com

The Red Face

Re: Work in progress 04 Sep 2024 23:35 #420819

• frank.lee
  • Current streak: 366 days
  • Platinum Boarder
To our dear @Vehkam, I remember when I first joined, you reached out to chat, I think the first person to do so.

You had joined a couple months before me, you inspired me with your genuineness, your patience, your keen insight, and measured responses. You have a special skill to convey respect for everyone and know how to answer each person in the level and perspective that they can grow.

Continued success in all your endeavors, keep finding strength in consistency, and Siyata Dishmaya in guidance on growing to the next level, and helping others upwards!

Re: Work in progress 05 Sep 2024 02:58 #420822

• chaimoigen
  • Current streak: 499 days
  • Platinum Boarder
“There are many doors open to you…” 

I will never forget those words. Or their impact. 

Locksmith, Lighthouse, Advisor, Friend 

Your understanding, humility, caring and example is a treasure that has no compare. 

May the Rebono Shel Olam grant all of your  משאלות לבבך לטובה תמיד 

ידידך האוהב אותך בלב ונפש
כי אתה מראה לנו את דרך החיים
Please feel free to reach out anytime at chaim.oigen@gmail.com
Last Edit: 05 Sep 2024 03:00 by chaimoigen.

Re: Work in progress 08 Sep 2024 11:25 #420935

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2824 days
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazel Tov on 1000. Mazel Tov on the hundreds you have helped. And after accepting the compliments and celebrating, get back to work! A few thousand chevra out there are waiting for your chizuk...
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes