Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: my inner farm 3438 Views

my inner farm 02 Sep 2021 02:56 #372117

• farmer k.
  • Current streak: 79 days
  • Senior Boarder
hello everyone I'm starting my gye journey now. i will try to post often but I don't have a constant internet access since I'm in yeshiva but I'm home about once or twice a week and will try to post then
The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings

Re: my inner farm 02 Sep 2021 02:58 #372118

• farmer k.
  • Senior Boarder
The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings

Re: my inner farm 02 Sep 2021 03:59 #372122

• yeshivaguy
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome to the family!
It truly takes a lot of courage to come on here.
Shkoyach! Very impressive.

It might help to tell us abit about your journey thus far and what you are currently struggling with so the chevra here can try giving some pointed eitza.
You can check out my PM to you.

Hatzlocha, 

YeshivaGuy
Last Edit: 02 Sep 2021 04:03 by yeshivaguy.

Re: my inner farm 02 Sep 2021 04:56 #372123

• happyyid
  • Current streak: 58 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi farmer! Welcome.

Great to have you here.

Good luck!
Feel free to contact me happyyid613@gmail.com
My thread

Re: my inner farm 02 Sep 2021 05:04 #372124

• Ish MiGrodno
  • Current streak: 1321 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Love the name..Perfect timing with shmita around the corner!
Keep us posted and stay strong!

Ish MiGrodno

ה׳ עמך גבור החיל! [שופטים ו׳ יב׳]

Perhaps you can find chizuk from my thread at guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/356161-Intro 

Feel free to reach out to me at
jackz90dys@gmail.com

Re: my inner farm 02 Sep 2021 05:17 #372127

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Moo.... Baaaah...... (Welcome b'laaz)
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: my inner farm 02 Sep 2021 07:19 #372131

• wilnevergiveup
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
Hashem Help Me wrote on 02 Sep 2021 05:17:
Moo.... Baaaah...... (Welcome b'laaz)

Wow, HHM is Shlomo Hamelech!

Oh, and welcome!
Check out My Thread and The Truth

(עשה רצונו כרצונך (אבות,ב:ד

Feel free to email me  wilnevergiveupgye@gmail.com
Last Edit: 02 Sep 2021 07:19 by wilnevergiveup.

Re: my inner farm 02 Sep 2021 13:22 #372137

• Captain
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome! May you see much success.

(If you want to check out some free resources that have helped others, please see below in my signature.)
In the place where ba’alei teshuva stand, even pure tzaddikim who never sinned cannot stand. (Rabbi Avohu, Brachos 34b)

Great free resources:
My favorite book for breaking free: The Battle of the Generation 
https://guardyoureyes.com/ebooks/item/the-battle-of-the-generation. Change your attitude and change your life!

Rabbi Shafier's incredible lectures on breaking free: The Fight. Download here: 
https://theshmuz.com/series/the-fight/

If you're only ready to try something small, check out an easier way to do self-talk here:
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/378128-Captain—Shtarkemotionals-Secret90Day-Challenge
Last Edit: 02 Sep 2021 13:22 by Captain.

Re: my inner farm 02 Sep 2021 19:23 #372144

• gettingthere9
  • Current streak: 76 days
  • Expert Boarder
Welcome! Hatzlacha! 
There are plenty of amazing resources here (see captains signature above for some) make sure to use them!
Does your farm have animals or only crops? 
I hope you have animals also, otherwise the guys here are gonna be pretty upset...
Hope for the best Prepare for the worst

Re: my inner farm 03 Sep 2021 19:33 #372180

• farmer k.
  • Senior Boarder
so I fell today story was that I was unwell (virus going around yeshiva) and missed a family simcha last night so I was in quite a bad mood in bed all day and I'm stam lacking motivation the past few days since I was having a perfectly clean elul and then I fell a few days ago on a fully tagged flip phone so not only was I lacking motivation I also had someone to blame instead of looking to see how I can correct myself
Last Edit: 03 Sep 2021 19:34 by farmer k.. Reason: missed a few words

Re: my inner farm 05 Sep 2021 07:08 #372196

• farmer k.
  • Senior Boarder
it feels like since my fall a half a week ago I cant keep myself on track I feel like an idiot falling again two days before rosh hashnoh

Re: my inner farm 05 Sep 2021 07:39 #372199

• farmer k.
  • Senior Boarder
"If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one."

Re: my inner farm 05 Sep 2021 10:11 #372202

• Rt234
  • Senior Boarder
JUst keep fighting!!!
ALL The best 
!!!!!!כתיבה וחתימה טובה

Re: my inner farm 06 Sep 2021 05:03 #372243

You are working hard to take yourself out of an extremely difficult set of circumstances. Your desire to improve and awareness that you are not fully where you want to be are great steps in the right direction. Don’t let the fact that it’s Rosh HaShana tomorrow take away from your progress and motivation. It’s NEVER too late to get right back up and keep fighting. I believe in you fully. You really CAN and WILL succeed in this battle. It’ll be tough and you will face challenges, but I know you are capable of mustering your strength and pulling through. Be proud of yourself for being self-aware enough to realize your problem and be working for a solution. Keep going, and don’t mind the proximity to Rosh HaShana. Keep it up and I want to hear great accomplishments from you!! Shana Tova!! A year of success and freedom for you and all of us!!!!

Re: my inner farm 14 Sep 2021 18:38 #372454

• farmer k.
  • Senior Boarder
had an terrible fall Friday still traumatized. I went further then I ever did i'll maybe elaborate further in a later post
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes