Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Motzi zera and 2324 Views

Motzi zera and 04 Oct 2018 12:21 #335953

• ThanksGYE
  • Fresh Boarder
H
Last Edit: 08 Oct 2018 16:27 by ThanksGYE.

Re: Motzi zera and ssa 04 Oct 2018 13:56 #335956

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1248 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi and welcome!

If the attraction is there it will come out at the proper time and circumstances, Until that time it's best not to obsess about it, and there is no need to "practice". 

As far as your second question, that's what this site is all about! Check out the tools and browse around on the forums and you will find many approaches that work for different people. Try some and see what works for you.

Hatzlacha!
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends

Re: Motzi zera and ssa 04 Oct 2018 18:34 #335970

ThanksGYE wrote on 04 Oct 2018 12:21:
Hi everyone! I grew up with SSA and b'h grew out of most of it, yet am not completely sure if my attraction to women is really developed yet(because to me the only way to find out is to fanaticize ) So out of real confidence in my attraction to women, I play around with myself and end up being motzi zera. my questions are:
1. How can I develop attraction to women without lusting (being that I'm at a stage where my attraction to men is extremely mild)
2. What is a CONCRETE way to overcome motzi zera - assuming its not a cause of the issue I stated. I feel like all who Answer this question say 'therapy' yet it's not affordable for 80% of boys with this issue. There needs to be a clear approach available for prevention and abstinence otherwise we will be held responsible for our generation and the youth who follow us.  

You definitely don't need therapy to stop being מז"ל as long as the tools on gye help you, and there's no one specific way to stop someone, everyone has their own unique circumstances and based on that you'll  have to try different tools on gye which help you in your specific case.

Hatslocho, keep posting!
Joined as a single bochur, Bh broke free (but still on watch) by using the tools on this website, therapy but mainly through getting married. 

הנותן עיניו במה שאינו שלו, מה שמבקש לא נותנים לו, ומה שבידו נוטלים ממנה

(סוטה ט, עמוד א)

ולכן אל יפול לב אדם
וכו' גם אם יהיה כן כל ימיו במלחמה זו כי אולי לכך נברא וזאת עבודתו לאכפיא לס"א תמיד 
(תניא פ"כז)

Re: Motzi zera and ssa 04 Oct 2018 22:38 #335977

• mzl
  • Current streak: 28 days
  • Platinum Boarder
It sounds like you are able to perform with women, at least in your head. I don't think you need to develop your desire further at this stage. After you get married you can develop your specific desire for your wife. Everybody knows that the longer you've been with a woman, the better you know her, the more you desire her. Just spend a lot of time together, see her in different settings, dressed in different ways etc.

Lust is not a bad thing if your wife wants you to lust after her. Around here "lust" is overloaded to mean the maladaptive reaction some of us have to desirable things. You can fight true lust by learning a lot if gemara, if you are not an addict.

If right now you feel like you can't stop masturbating then you have work to do.

Last Edit: 04 Oct 2018 22:39 by mzl.

Re: Motzi zera and ssa 05 Oct 2018 05:00 #335989

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2845 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome. It should be with hatzlocha. as mentioned above there is no need or purpose in testing your abilities at this point. There are many techniques to stop masturbating. Step one is to make it clear to yourself that although it is pleasurable (short term), it is not a NEED. One cannot live without food, drink, and sleep. Ejaculation is not part of that list....
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Motzi zera and ssa 07 Oct 2018 16:16 #336035

• realestatemogul
  • Current streak: 1290 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I hope you are still visiting GYE!

I will say you are in a boat with many other people who have overcome this challenge.

How amazing that when you think of women it is only to get rid of more inappropriate thoughts.

However, my biggest suggestion is to fight it slightly differently. Many times this is something I have hear coined as "H"-OCD. Homosexual OCD, in other words you obsess over having SSA thoughts but by virtue of that fact that you can think about females in such a way it is not likely to be the case that you have a serious SSA issue. The solution (and it will take a few weeks to work through) is to just ignore the thoughts. Accept them and let them pass through but dont fight them. Its okay to have these thoughts and doesnt mean you have a SSA issue. You  will see after a while they will be much weaker and wont control your life. They still might creep up once in  a while but they wont be an obsession.

Hatzlacha! We are rooting for you! 
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes