Welcome, Guest

Hay!! B"H I'm up to day 39 on my way to 90 days
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hay!! B"H I'm up to day 39 on my way to 90 days 1731 Views

Hay!! B"H I'm up to day 39 on my way to 90 days 05 Jun 2017 21:33 #314696

B"H I'm up to day 39 on my way to 90 beautiful days, BH every day I feel fresher and better I'm looking fwd the whole day to highlight another pure day. but there's one little thing which bothers me, and it is the thinking of falling back... 

I feel like i can work on myself and move fwd but in the long run and even in the short run if I do fall it's not a matter of picking up yourself and continuing my drive I feel like I lose my trust which bothers me a little especially when i see myself as a person that i set myself good and effective goals and i dont need the live meetings to grow. 

Would love to hear your thoughts about this!! 

Re: Hay!! B"H I'm up to day 39 on my way to 90 days 05 Jun 2017 22:37 #314698

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
39 DAYS!!
Great going!

Keep on Trucking
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2017 23:04 by Markz.

Re: Hay!! B"H I'm up to day 39 on my way to 90 days 09 Jun 2017 17:11 #314976

I'm reading the Windows of the Soul book and i find it really helpful very inspiring and a lot of chizok i read every word carefully and i observe it. i would recommend everyone to read it it's available for free download and you'll love it. 
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes