Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: My Journey... 17502 Views

Re: My Journey... 30 Mar 2017 10:01 #309677

• Singularity
  • Current streak: 72 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • To write, or not to write?
MAZELTOVVV!!!! now you can call youself oldbeginning
"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his sobriety level?"
"... It's over NINE-ZEROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

One day... At A Time :-D

Introduce Yourself and get a free karma point from yours truley!
My Thread

Re: My Journey... 30 Mar 2017 14:18 #309699

• cordnoy
Congrats!

MayI it be a new big innin'.

One pitch at a time.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: My Journey... 28 Jun 2017 18:40 #316330

• newbeginning
  • Current streak: 1954 days
  • Senior Boarder
Just to update you all - yesterday I reached 180 days clean!!! 

My life has improved so much over the past half a year! I have a look at my first post on this thread - I was in such a bad position and with the help of Hashem it has all changed! So grateful...

Re: My Journey... 28 Jun 2017 19:15 #316333

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1193 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Amazing!! KUTGW!
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends

Re: My Journey... 28 Jun 2017 22:23 #316360

• dms1234
  • Current streak: 767 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Care to share how you did it?
I am happy to speak on the phone. Please email me at dms1234ongye@gmail.com

My name is Daniel, I go to face to face meetings and I work the 12 steps with a sponsor. 

Re: My Journey... 29 Jun 2017 03:07 #316397

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazel tov on this major achievement. You are an inspiration for all. Iyh you will share with us the hatzlocha of passing a year. Meanwhile start reaching out to people who have not yet been successful with challenges similar to yours. Hatzlocha
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: My Journey... 29 Jun 2017 03:53 #316400

• LifneiHashem
  • Current streak: 735 days
  • Gold Boarder
Mazel tov!

Re: My Journey... 10 Jul 2019 08:47 #342200

• newbeginning
  • Current streak: 1954 days
  • Senior Boarder
BH today is 923 days clean... I can't begin to explain how much my life has changed since I started my journey. All I can say is BH!! I used to hear stories about the rewards of being clean and I can testify that miracles have happened in every area of my life and I am truly grateful for this....

BH I got married on the 24th June and I am facing a completely new challenge.... that of Taharat Hamishpacha.. I've been battling with it for a few days and I'm back on GYE as I do not want it to escalate into anything else.

I'm a man of routine and like knowing what's going on, although my wifes period seems to be lasting a lot longer than normal (soon be in double digits), despite my wife thinking it will end days ago. It's fine at night and then the next day it wouldn't be fine... I guess I'm just getting a little worried incase the next period starts near enough right after the 7 clean days... this is all quite new to me so perhaps I am just worrying about nothing.... just need a bit of advice I guess!

Thanks

Re: My Journey... 10 Jul 2019 10:44 #342206

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1193 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazel Tov!!!!! 
Mat the 2 of you have a long and wonderful life together filled with Bracha and happiness!
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends

Re: My Journey... 10 Jul 2019 12:40 #342207

• lionking
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazel Tov!
An actual flow for so long is generally not standard and should be checked out by a doctor. 
Perhaps it is just staining, which can be from sensitive skin and the bedikos. Speak to your Rav, Dayan, Chussen Teacher, etc... There are some leniency's which might be applicable for you.
Don't be embarrassed to talk about it. You and your wife can get help.

Hatzlocha Rabba
My email address is: growinghigher613@gmail.com

Re: My Journey... 10 Jul 2019 14:18 #342209

• gyehelp2017
  • Current streak: 1869 days
  • Gold Boarder
BH I got married on the 24th June and I am facing a completely new challenge.... that of Taharat Hamishpacha.. I've been battling with it for a few days and I'm back on GYE as I do not want it to escalate into anything else.

I'm a man of routine and like knowing what's going on, although my wifes period seems to be lasting a lot longer than normal (soon be in double digits), despite my wife thinking it will end days ago. It's fine at night and then the next day it wouldn't be fine... I guess I'm just getting a little worried incase the next period starts near enough right after the 7 clean days... this is all quite new to me so perhaps I am just worrying about nothing.... just need a bit of advice I guess!

Thanks

Mazel tov on your wedding!! may you have only simcha in your life!
There is a great organization that really knows their work and very helpful and caring, they are based in Israel, called 'Tahareinu', they deal specifically with problems in Tharas Hamishpacha, they speak English no worry, their number is 1855-482-4272,  (Israeli number 0722242424).   www.tahareinu.com/
Hatzlucha raba !!!!!!
Last Edit: 10 Jul 2019 14:20 by gyehelp2017.
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes