Welcome, Guest

Twice Chai and Counting!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Twice Chai and Counting! 2064 Views

Twice Chai and Counting! 14 Nov 2016 18:25 #297828

• Moudmack
  • Current streak: 492 days
  • Junior Boarder
So as some of you know I have managed to be clean from masturbation for over two years but i was having difficulties with keeping myself away from sex images/videos and such visual forbidden sights. This has not been a easy task but thanks to hashem i have now been 36 days free !!!! The community has been a huge help understanding my situation and looking at ways to probe it. I have been inspired by the people tremendously and it warms my heart to see just how warm people are over here. I first thought i would have a very hard time but following the tricks and techniques of GYE has helped me made this battle a lot less hard. Thank you all who have helped me and I hope that all the rest with keep on fighting and improving themselves in all areas of life. Behatslaha Rabbha my fellow jews, keep on walking towards holiness one day at a time. 

Re: Twice Chai and Counting! 14 Nov 2016 23:13 #297849

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Mackie great going!

Maybe try stick to 1 thread for your Trucking story

Now, can you elaborate why this hasn't been an easy task, has it been a tough struggle the past few weeks?
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Twice Chai and Counting! 15 Nov 2016 02:24 #297858

• Moudmack
  • Current streak: 492 days
  • Junior Boarder
Well the thing is that i blocked social media making it easier to avoid things i should see. However i always fall back to thinking that it's ok and that now that time passed im fine. So i go back and get into a situation and then i remember that I shouldnt have went to social media since all the bad content is blocked. Basically what's difficult is trusting myself, sometimes ill check out a girl because I tell myself ''she's jewish and I need to get married so ill see how she is'', i wouldnt do that with a non-jew cuz i know theirs no chance she could fit that roll. I know all this about my yetser ha rah and how he works but I feel like the higher i go the more tricks he pulls!

(ps: markz you think i should post this in my entry story and just update it there?) 

Re: Twice Chai and Counting! 15 Nov 2016 02:52 #297860

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
Moudmack wrote on 15 Nov 2016 02:24:
Well the thing is that i blocked social media making it easier to avoid things i should see. However i always fall back to thinking that it's ok and that now that time passed im fine. So i go back and get into a situation and then i remember that I shouldnt have went to social media since all the bad content is blocked. Basically what's difficult is trusting myself, sometimes ill check out a girl because I tell myself ''she's jewish and I need to get married so ill see how she is'', i wouldnt do that with a non-jew cuz i know theirs no chance she could fit that roll. I know all this about my yetser ha rah and how he works but I feel like the higher i go the more tricks he pulls!

(ps: markz you think i should post this in my entry story and just update it there?) 

Generally try to stick to one thread. But your last post...

...why can't you jewfy a non Jewish woman, and so consider all equally with no discrimination 
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story

Re: Twice Chai and Counting! 16 Nov 2016 09:22 #297937

• Singularity
  • Current streak: 72 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • To write, or not to write?
Keep it up!

Personally I'd find it almost impossible to not masturbate while looking at smut. It's part and parcel. So if I break away it means it wasn't an actual fall and just a slip.. But I want to work to the level where even the smut is a fall.
"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his sobriety level?"
"... It's over NINE-ZEROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

One day... At A Time :-D

Introduce Yourself and get a free karma point from yours truley!
My Thread
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes