Welcome, Guest

Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem !
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 14609 Views

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 16 Feb 2015 17:37 #248800

• cordnoy
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 16 Feb 2015 23:47 #248828

• Palti-Yossef
  • Expert Boarder
  • אש תמיד תוקד על המזבח לא תכבה
You all gave me one more day of keducha, may Hakadosh Baroukh-Hou Gives you your Sakhar in this world and in the Other one.

Have good night, hope I will have other good news to tell you !

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 01 Mar 2015 22:53 #249667

• Palti-Yossef
  • Expert Boarder
Hi everyone, I'm back with good news !

Thanks to Hachem and all of you I have succeeded to stay clean during 3 entire weeks, which is a real miracle. I once stayed clean for a longer period (49d) but it would be crazy to compare these 2 periods; bH I feel a new mind and approach of life thanks to you and your help !
Also wanting to share something with you : I noticed that I tend to be more sad at the end of Shabbes; always hard to go back from a universe of kedoucha with tefilot, chiourim, seoudot with community to your little simple life. So yesterday I was very sad, especially because I spent Shabbes with my cousin who is the only member of my family who is chomer Shabbes as well and it was very good to be together to live a real Shabbes not alone. When I returned home I pray Hachem that maybe my will is to spend good moments of kedoucha in family, to learn and study lot of Torah... but His will is maybe different and all He Wants for me is good so I have to accept these fact with simh'a and continue to work at my own level.
Unfortunatly today morning sadness was still here but Hachem in His great mercy gave me some help : my father convinced me to go buy some fruits with him which had a very good effect and after I tried to help my little sister about some problem she had before going to my michna chiour..!
Tonight I can't express my happiness. Some weeks ago I would have act several times in this sad period but today bH I didn't. It's like I understand a little more all the advices I read like "giving to others instead of being selfish" or "living in the solution and not in the addiction". I know that it is only the beginning but I wanted to thanks you all for your help, I already feel something is going to change. bH I'll try to stay active in the forum because I know these moments of confidence can lead to a fall 'has vechalom and I have to stay aware !

Anyway thank you one more time, hope to be back with even more good news and simh'a !
Purim Sameah' !

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 02 Mar 2015 02:42 #249687

• wants2succeed
  • Current streak: 4 days
  • Senior Boarder
Amazing! Thanks for sharing it gives us (at least me!) chizuk! KUTGW!!

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 02 Mar 2015 04:32 #249706

• yiraishamaim
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks for sharing Palti - beautiful

we appreciate you as well

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 02 Mar 2015 04:33 #249707

• serenity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
Thanks for sharing the good news!

Hatzlacha!
Much Hatzlacha!

My Threads:
Glad to be here
Don't slip it hurts
Lions & Tigers & Internet, Oh My!

--"ולא המדרש עיקר, אלא המעשה"
--"To promise not to do a thing is the surest way in the world to make a body want to go and do that very thing." Mark Twain
--"If, when you honestly want to, you find you cannot quit entirely, or if when drinking (or lusting), you have little control over the amount you take, you are probably alcoholic (or sexaholic)." AA Big Book P. 45. Parenthesis added.
--You hit rock bottom when you decide to stop digging.

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 10 Mar 2015 23:59 #250256

• Palti-Yossef
  • Expert Boarder
Hi all,
always have a lot of things to tell you but unfortunately I don't find the time to. Anyway, tonight is my 30th day clean and I wanted to share it with you and thank you all one more time. I don't have much time and nevertheless so much things happened these days; but the thing I really would share with you is the feeling I felt with Hachem few minutes ago. Thanks to you and what I read here on forum I took the resolution to talk to Hachem with my own words for 7 minutes before going to bed. Can't even describe with words this sensation, like all this life would be worth just for these few minutes. I'm sure you understand me and I wish I were better in English to tell you more and share more with you on all this stuff.
Anyway, the purpose of this message was to thank you one more time and to share good news with my good friends !
I'll try to post more often, even if my messages are shorter ! But even if I don't post, always here at least one time a day to check current strike of friends, to read some new h'izuk of you on other threads etc..

Inspired jew here

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 11 Mar 2015 00:19 #250257

• Hashivalisesonyishecho
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Please Hashem give me back my Neshama
Thank you Palti-Yossef for sharing that with us. I also don't have much time these days but I am grateful to part of this group, even silently. Your update gives me chizuk. Keep it up.

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 11 Mar 2015 03:58 #250281

• serenity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
Keep it up!
Much Hatzlacha!

My Threads:
Glad to be here
Don't slip it hurts
Lions & Tigers & Internet, Oh My!

--"ולא המדרש עיקר, אלא המעשה"
--"To promise not to do a thing is the surest way in the world to make a body want to go and do that very thing." Mark Twain
--"If, when you honestly want to, you find you cannot quit entirely, or if when drinking (or lusting), you have little control over the amount you take, you are probably alcoholic (or sexaholic)." AA Big Book P. 45. Parenthesis added.
--You hit rock bottom when you decide to stop digging.

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 11 Mar 2015 04:14 #250284

• GYEmember
  • Current streak: 5 days
  • Expert Boarder
Wow! Truly wonderful!

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 25 Mar 2015 11:43 #251203

• Palti-Yossef
  • Expert Boarder
Hi all,

always a pleasure to post here even if I should more, and bH I did'nt have any fall even if the desire is obviously growing more and more these days..! In a way I prefer this kind of periods than the other ones, where I tend to be to much confident and accumulate slips..

Anyway, for 1 week I don't receive the 'hizuk mail anymore and this make me very nervous, I tried to register again and again, and on my 2 mail address but still doesn't work.. Is someone knowing this problem and how to solve it ? I feel very vulnerable without them so it would be a great help !

Thank you for constant help here, always impressed by this community

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 25 Mar 2015 14:03 #251209

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1193 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Did you check your spam filter or junk mail folder?
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 25 Mar 2015 21:24 #251248

• Palti-Yossef
  • Expert Boarder
Yes I checked all.. For the moment it's good I've got a lot of non-read h'izuk mail, BN I'll write a mail to the site to ask them what can I do.
In fact I was wondering : is it a finish number of 'hizuk mail and when you have receive all of them you don't have anymore mail ? Because I was register to 'hizuk mail lot before becoming active here, maybe 1 or 2 years ago, so that's why I was asking this question to you !

Anyway thanks for the attention GSBY !!

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 25 Mar 2015 21:53 #251251

• Palti-Yossef
  • Expert Boarder
Thank you 94x2 for the answer, I wouldn't say I'm happy you don't receive them as well even if it's good to don't feel alone in this issue..! Hoping for a soon fix of that then b"H !

Re: Beginning the real 'Avodat Hachem ! 25 Mar 2015 22:09 #251252

• SamJoe
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Senior Boarder
Another way could be through opening another emailing account and sign up with the new one and have all the e-mails forwarded to your old email address
Thanks for posting
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes