Welcome, Guest

My 90 day journey
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: My 90 day journey 1745 Views

Re: My 90 day journey 11 Aug 2014 06:33 #237136

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
  • פדני מעושק אדם-מיצר הרע העושק את הבריות-רש"י
Thank You for sharing!

I read the whole thing, I'm out of town now and tired, but I want you to know that I relate to a lot of what you wrote (different points than cordnoy).

Keep on posting, stay around!!
Yankel | My Ladder | Talking to Hashem
I'm just a dude, another guy on this bus.
Have a great day, unless, of course, you made other plans. ~ obbormottel
"Nothing changes as long as everything stays the same" ~ Dov

Re: My 90 day journey 13 Aug 2014 06:56 #237299

• beholytoday
  • Current streak: 59 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks guys for sharing. It helps me to know that there are others who have had similar experiences. I recently read the "daily dose of Dov" and it was kind of a reality check. Dov described the potential hazard involved in the 90 day journey, in that for some addicts it can be destructive because it becomes all about the numbers but nothing changes on the inside. I recently started the 90 clean day challenge. I know that I can do it but I don't think that I am really changing on the inside. I'm still unhappy, resentful and fearful. How do I go about changing my attitude on life. I have so many blessings in my life but it does little to heal the emptiness and hurt I feel inside. I have no one else to share thus with who will understand me the way you do!
Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Re: My 90 day journey 13 Aug 2014 07:08 #237300

• cordnoy
The people who are resentful have a lot of success with the 12 step program, especially step # 4.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes