Welcome, Guest

Nice to be home!!!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Nice to be home!!! 7508 Views

Nice to be home!!! 07 Jul 2013 21:13 #211427

hello,
for those who dont know me.....you should get ready for the king of typeoes.....a lot of misspelled words in case i spelled typo wrong.....anyways
about a year ago i was on the old forum see there....i have a couple threads over there.
baruch hashem at the time i was doing quite well compared to where i was coming from but i still had and have a lot of work to continue doing.
some things that i for sure want to emphasise about coming back....the group support is amazing chizzuk!
i have another issue.....theres always those 2 or 3 things that bother you (really there are like hundreds of things that can bother a person at one time) but right now most of them in me boil down to 2 main klalim so these 2 or 3 things actually consist of many things....(this is actually the 4th and 5th step of the 12 steps) and that is for sure something
the key is simcha!
btw i use the yeshiva computer so im not sure about how consistant i can be it looks like fridays will be my longer days to look around at other people threads but other days i only have 5 or 10 min at a time...so i will try to check in as much as possible.....

Re: Nice to be home!!! 07 Jul 2013 22:25 #211438

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
  • פדני מעושק אדם-מיצר הרע העושק את הבריות-רש"י
Welcome Back!!!!!!!

Great to see the sixth member of OINK (or OYNK, OINC, OINQ)on the forum!!!
Yankel | My Ladder | Talking to Hashem
I'm just a dude, another guy on this bus.
Have a great day, unless, of course, you made other plans. ~ obbormottel
"Nothing changes as long as everything stays the same" ~ Dov

Re: Nice to be home!!! 08 Jul 2013 00:20 #211453

its funny, i got to know the other oinkers on forum and than met them off forum, you i meet off forum and now i see you on forum! what a crazy crazy world.
i used to look back all the time saying "oh no! what have i done! Hashem help me erase the past." and i never heard a response.
finally i started looking forward saying "Hashem i'm leaving the past to you and i'm forgetting all about it. help me have a good future. help me from here and on be the person You want me to be." and that's where i realized Hashem had been waiting to help me all along

Re: Nice to be home!!! 08 Jul 2013 00:37 #211455

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1199 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi HS welcome back!!!
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends

Re: Nice to be home!!! 08 Jul 2013 19:29 #211484

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
Hi HS, nice to see you back on the forum

hup, two, three, four
present arms!
at ease
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: Nice to be home!!! 08 Jul 2013 20:44 #211496

really the reason they made a new forum is because i had so many post they felt bad for the other new people so now i have to start all the way from the beginning.
now down to business....i saw my 1st scorpion today....actually we had a very close friendship...it was on my vest......pretty scary so 4 the rest of the day i every time i had an itch i had my phone out calling poison control and running around the BM thats 1st off.
2nd off i was very tired today witch made the normal frustration harder to give to hashem
and as of today a new wisdom tooth is coming in...pretty painful.
baruch hashem i was still able to connect to hashem.

Re: Nice to be home!!! 08 Jul 2013 21:28 #211510

• gibbor120
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
Welcome back HS, nice to "see" you again! I'm glad to hear you are doing well.

Re: Nice to be home!!! 08 Jul 2013 23:30 #211547

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1199 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I think that's the first time i ever saw someone here complaining about teething pains... they're getting younger every day Wanna Tzummy?

BTW if you email Guard he can probably get all your old posts back for you.
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2013 23:31 by gevura shebyesod.

Re: Nice to be home!!! 10 Jul 2013 20:44 #211797

shkoyach.
at the present time i dont think i have time to look at all my old posts.

anyways at the present time ive been experiencing a lot of RID (im in the course of doing the 4th and 5th steps again with shlomo) but id like to thank the oilom that the knowledge of having my chaveirim/support group/ whatever other fancy words there are has kept me sober/ or has helped me abstain whatever lashon you like better.

Re: Nice to be home!!! 14 Jul 2013 21:23 #212120

so last week was RID week so far today has been one of those....i dont want to actually use the word depression, but one of those icky days....not sure what it is. but today has been icky...escaped by sleeping wanted very strongly to fall....baruch hashem ive been davening and trying to keep in touch.....connecting to people is mamash the most powerful tool.

anyone know what im talking about when i say icky day?

baruch hashem i asked someone to get the big book for me....its been way to long since ive used the program and am going to be putting a lot of time into that over bein hazmanim

Re: Nice to be home!!! 15 Jul 2013 06:38 #212160

• inastruggle
  • Current streak: 25 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • the picture is shimshon hagibor. not st. mary....
HashemsSoldier wrote:

anyone know what im talking about when i say icky day?

YES!!!! OF COURSE.

Finally someone else gets it.Those are very dangerous days indeed.
Last Edit: 15 Jul 2013 06:38 by inastruggle.

Re: Nice to be home!!! 30 Jul 2013 15:10 #214092

hi there

finally got the key for computer.
last friday i had a fall following by having gotten to the 3rd step of the 12 steps and since then ive been better than i have for years. ive mamash been in very intense situations i had to go to ben yehuda street (ickiest of the ick) and i was lust free i have had a few small slips but i just keep pushing and drilling in the ideals into my head. it has only been acouple days but these days have been better quality than i have had in a very long time. i also went tp a couple other places and hashem has kept me in line.
Keep on truckin

btw back when i used to be here that line meant: in america there i a law about how long a trucker i aloud to drive for since he can easily fall asleep anyways mst truckier drug themselves like crazy in order to keep on driving so i always thought that the line was no matter how hard things get...keep on trucking= take tons of drugs

Re: Nice to be home!!! 30 Jul 2013 19:44 #214132

• inastruggle
  • Platinum Boarder
HashemsSoldier wrote:

btw back when i used to be here that line meant: in america there i a law about how long a trucker i aloud to drive for since he can easily fall asleep anyways mst truckier drug themselves like crazy in order to keep on driving so i always thought that the line was no matter how hard things get...keep on trucking= take tons of drugs

That's not what you think it means now????

Re: Nice to be home!!! 30 Jul 2013 21:19 #214166

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
inastruggle wrote:
HashemsSoldier wrote:

That's not what you think it means now????

guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/146946-The-path-to-the-Gaurden-of-Emunah-?limit=15&start=390#214010
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: Nice to be home!!! 31 Jul 2013 05:19 #214264

• inastruggle
  • Platinum Boarder
gezactly
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes