Welcome, Guest

laughingman tries to count to 90........
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 120939 Views

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 30 Sep 2015 08:35 #264878

• yehoshua
  • Current streak: 14 days
  • Gold Boarder
Yesterday, this helped me. It is all for the future, not now. But now it gave me hope. All the best to you brother

The Twelve Promises

We are going to know a new freedom & a new happiness.

We will not regret the past, nor wish to shut the door on it.

We will comprehend the word Serenity &

We will know peace.

No matter how far down the scale we’ve gone,
we’ll see how our experiences can benefit others.

That feeling of uselessness & self-pity will disappear.

We will lose interest in selfish things & gain interest in our fellows.

Self-seeking will slip away.

Our whole attitude & outlook on life will change.

Fear of people & economic insecurity will leave us.

We will intuitively know how to handle situations which use to baffle us.

We will suddenly realize that God is doing for us what we could not do for ourselves.

Are these extravagant promises? We think not.
They’re being fulfilled among us - sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly.
They’ll always materialize if we work for them.

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 30 Sep 2015 11:29 #264882

• cordnoy
yehoshua wrote:
Yesterday, this helped me. It is all for the future, not now. But now it gave me hope. All the best to you brother

The Twelve Promises

We are going to know a new freedom & a new happiness.

We will not regret the past, nor wish to shut the door on it.

We will comprehend the word Serenity &

We will know peace.

No matter how far down the scale we’ve gone,
we’ll see how our experiences can benefit others.

That feeling of uselessness & self-pity will disappear.

We will lose interest in selfish things & gain interest in our fellows.

Self-seeking will slip away.

Our whole attitude & outlook on life will change.

Fear of people & economic insecurity will leave us.

We will intuitively know how to handle situations which use to baffle us.

We will suddenly realize that God is doing for us what we could not do for ourselves.

Are these extravagant promises? We think not.
They’re being fulfilled among us - sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly.
They’ll always materialize if we work for them.

As they say....If we work for them.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 12 Oct 2015 12:42 #265663

• laughingman
  • Platinum Boarder
Incredible how much can happen in no time .....even though i am exhausted all the time and busy..

Like i read here no problem soo difficult that alittle lust cant make worse....

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 25 Oct 2015 08:21 #266780

• laughingman
  • Platinum Boarder
I have had soo much happen in my life, i miss the days when i was new here

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 25 Oct 2015 14:29 #266797

• cordnoy
laughingman wrote:
I have had soo much happen in my life, i miss the days when i was new here

Sorry
You have my number
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 26 Oct 2015 01:22 #266830

Hi Laughingman,

This is actually the first time I'm writing on this forum and when I came upon your messages I was amazed to see someone that is going through exactly what I went through.

My story is more less the same line, I try and I fail try again and fail, I promise to myself with all my heart that I wont do it but the next day comes and it comes again.

I felt like I'm cursed and I felt like there is not a single person on the planet that can help me and I tried to convince myself that it's good, it's healthy for the blood, blah blah blah.

Truth was, this killed me from the inside, I couldn't love my kids and my wife because of this addiction, it made be deeply depressed and it may life a living hell to the point where I lost my job. My mood changed my personality and that messed me up.

Long story short, I one day looked through my spam emails and found something about Guard Your Eyes in the subject, so I opened it thinking that maybe it's a scam to get my money or whatever.

It happens to be that this day was a day before Rosh Hashana and I was seeking inspiration.

So I started looking through the site to see what they offer. First I started with the intro video and that video led me into listening the TaPHSIC method for about 40 minutes which instantly opened a spark for me. Could it be that it works? I thought to myself. This makes so much sense.

I jumped right into it, wrote the shvuah word by word from the recording and started right then and there to work on myself.

I also jumped right in to the 90 day challenge because I thought why wait if I'm starting it now.

My chart was just updated and low and behold it's already 43 days!!!!! It's unbelievable!!! Since I was 15 years old there hasn't been a month or even a week that I kept myself back from doing "IT" and now I'm actually doing it. This is amazing, there's magic here and when I say this I'm literally crying because this has changed me soooooo much.

Yes, I did have a near fall in the middle where I had a "friend" that sent me some bad pics but I did not swear on something like that, my wife saw it and she made me add to my shvuah not to even look at that or else I'd have to pay the amount I promised and no excuses. So I added it.

I have crazy urges to a point where I want to go to bad places but every day is a struggle and I feel that hashem is with me and as they say "Just try to do a little and hashem will do the rest".

Laughingman, did you try the TaPHSIC method?
If not then this is what I strongly recommend. It really works!!
Last Edit: 26 Oct 2015 01:27 by Break Addiction.

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 26 Oct 2015 18:55 #266898

• shlomo24
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
Break Addiction wrote:
Hi Laughingman,

This is actually the first time I'm writing on this forum and when I came upon your messages I was amazed to see someone that is going through exactly what I went through.

My story is more less the same line, I try and I fail try again and fail, I promise to myself with all my heart that I wont do it but the next day comes and it comes again.

I felt like I'm cursed and I felt like there is not a single person on the planet that can help me and I tried to convince myself that it's good, it's healthy for the blood, blah blah blah.

Truth was, this killed me from the inside, I couldn't love my kids and my wife because of this addiction, it made be deeply depressed and it may life a living hell to the point where I lost my job. My mood changed my personality and that messed me up.

Long story short, I one day looked through my spam emails and found something about Guard Your Eyes in the subject, so I opened it thinking that maybe it's a scam to get my money or whatever.

It happens to be that this day was a day before Rosh Hashana and I was seeking inspiration.

So I started looking through the site to see what they offer. First I started with the intro video and that video led me into listening the TaPHSIC method for about 40 minutes which instantly opened a spark for me. Could it be that it works? I thought to myself. This makes so much sense.

I jumped right into it, wrote the shvuah word by word from the recording and started right then and there to work on myself.

I also jumped right in to the 90 day challenge because I thought why wait if I'm starting it now.

My chart was just updated and low and behold it's already 43 days!!!!! It's unbelievable!!! Since I was 15 years old there hasn't been a month or even a week that I kept myself back from doing "IT" and now I'm actually doing it. This is amazing, there's magic here and when I say this I'm literally crying because this has changed me soooooo much.

Yes, I did have a near fall in the middle where I had a "friend" that sent me some bad pics but I did not swear on something like that, my wife saw it and she made me add to my shvuah not to even look at that or else I'd have to pay the amount I promised and no excuses. So I added it.

I have crazy urges to a point where I want to go to bad places but every day is a struggle and I feel that hashem is with me and as they say "Just try to do a little and hashem will do the rest".

Laughingman, did you try the TaPHSIC method?
If not then this is what I strongly recommend. It really works!!

Welcome! why don't u start ur own thread?
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Email: iam24zman@gmail.com

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 28 Oct 2015 06:01 #267054

• laughingman
  • Platinum Boarder
Break Addiction wrote:

I think that the fact that your wife is aware of your problem and wants to help you in this is one of the most incredible things ....it means she loves you very much ....dont take that for granted ....keep trying and let her know that she inspires you and others

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 28 Oct 2015 06:21 #267055

• laughingman
  • Platinum Boarder
I have been putting myself througg what seems like the 90 day chart in reverse ....now i again see that there are no mistakes in the reactions of life ...doing the wrong thing yields immediate damage ...even if you dont think its related .

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 29 Oct 2015 12:12 #267183

• laughingman
  • Platinum Boarder
I keep trying ....even though i feel like giving up on any control .....i feel like soo much has happened that i couldnt possibly get better or feel better ....my life simply doesnt go that way ....but i try anyway

I wish for G-ds mercy but i dont onow what that means for me really

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 08 Nov 2015 21:02 #268102

Fell last night.

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 09 Nov 2015 01:23 #268116

• shlomo24
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
and you fell right into gods hands
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Email: iam24zman@gmail.com

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 09 Nov 2015 06:48 #268143

• serenity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
Welcome back!
Much Hatzlacha!

My Threads:
Glad to be here
Don't slip it hurts
Lions & Tigers & Internet, Oh My!

--"ולא המדרש עיקר, אלא המעשה"
--"To promise not to do a thing is the surest way in the world to make a body want to go and do that very thing." Mark Twain
--"If, when you honestly want to, you find you cannot quit entirely, or if when drinking (or lusting), you have little control over the amount you take, you are probably alcoholic (or sexaholic)." AA Big Book P. 45. Parenthesis added.
--You hit rock bottom when you decide to stop digging.

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 09 Nov 2015 09:21 #268151

• yehoshua
  • Current streak: 14 days
  • Gold Boarder
Break Addiction, laughingman

You got honesty and that is important!!! One minute at a time, Hashem will help you get up. Now the avatar of Dov is really great, cos God really is the only one who can hold us and help us walk upright all the time, even the guys with zillion days and not like us with a few days. Actually there ain't much of a difference between the zillion days and one minute, this minute is what counts and He is helping me walk this minute.

Thanks chaver, I feel like falling too. This is why I am here. Thanks for your shares, it helps, you guys helped me be sober this minutes.
Last Edit: 09 Nov 2015 09:25 by yehoshua.

Re: laughingman tries to count to 90........ 10 Nov 2015 13:19 #268279

• Dov
  • Administrator
Break Addiction wrote:
Fell last night.

Shlomo24 is right, you fell right into G-d's hands.

Can I ask please, what happened w the TaPhsic tactic u were using till now? Thanks for sharing your experience, bro

- Dov
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Time to create page: 0.61 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes