Welcome, Guest

Lets wish Guard a mazel tov!
(0 viewing) 
Getting out of Isolation and connecting with others is an important part of recovery. This board is for non-addiction related threads, where members exchange jokes, have fun - and drink Lechayim Together!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lets wish Guard a mazel tov! 2151 Views

Lets wish Guard a mazel tov! 03 Mar 2016 10:43 #280074

• doingtshuva
  • Platinum Boarder
 Breaking Free Chizuk #1439 
On behalf of all of GYE - staff, volunteers, and members on both sides of the mechitza - we join in wishing a heartfelt MAZEL TOV to the GYE founder and guard, Yakov, on the occasion of his son's marriage.
May the newlyweds build Bais Ne'emon b'Yisroel, binyan adei ad, and may you only recieve good and uplifting news rom them. V'yizku lehagdil bonim uvnei bonim oiskim b'Toiro ub'Mitzvois, and especially b'tzorchei tzibbur b'emunah just like you have been for at least the last decade. And may G-d Almighty bless you to continue your growth mechayil el choyil.
Mazel tov!
On behalf of GYE,
Mottel

*  NO, It's not all or nothing, just every bit counts!
 *  I failed yesterday, and I might fail tomorrow. But just for today I'm going to give it a try.
 *  Being curios made me lust and get into trouble.

אָמַר רבי יוחנן: אֵבֶר קָטָן יֵשׁ לוֹ לָאָדָם, מַרְעִיבוֹ = שָׂבֵעַ, מַשְׂבִּיעוֹ = רָעֵב

Gye program + Handbook  -  Taphsik method  -  90 day chart  -  Ebooks  -  Shiurim  -  Rabbi Dr. Avraham Twerski  -  Recent topics on the Forum
Last Edit: 03 Mar 2016 10:51 by doingtshuva.

Re: Lets wish Guard a mazel tov! 03 Mar 2016 11:00 #280076

• doingtshuva
  • Platinum Boarder
With full of Hakarat Hatov for all your holy work, I would Iike to wish you a heartfelt Mazel Tov.
May you be zoche together with your wife to see many many naches from your whole entire family.
We are part of your extended family, so may you see lots of naches from us as well.
siman tov umazal tov

*  NO, It's not all or nothing, just every bit counts!
 *  I failed yesterday, and I might fail tomorrow. But just for today I'm going to give it a try.
 *  Being curios made me lust and get into trouble.

אָמַר רבי יוחנן: אֵבֶר קָטָן יֵשׁ לוֹ לָאָדָם, מַרְעִיבוֹ = שָׂבֵעַ, מַשְׂבִּיעוֹ = רָעֵב

Gye program + Handbook  -  Taphsik method  -  90 day chart  -  Ebooks  -  Shiurim  -  Rabbi Dr. Avraham Twerski  -  Recent topics on the Forum

Re: Lets wish Guard a mazel tov! 03 Mar 2016 15:12 #280103

• ddmm11219
  • Current streak: 51 days
  • Gold Boarder
דורות ישרים ומבורכים - ולבנין עדי עד
...וְאִם גַּם אֶתְאַמֵּץ בְּעֵצוֹת וְתַחְבֻּלוֹת וְכָל יוֹשְׁבֵי תֵבֵל יַעַמְדוּ לִימִינִי לְהוֹשִׁיעֵנִי וְלִתְמֹךְ נַפְשִׁי, מִבַּלְעֲדֵי עֻזְּךָ וְעֶזְרָתְךָ אֵין עֶזְרָה וִישׁוּעָה...‬

מתוך תפילה נפלאה שחיבר הרה"ק רבי מאיר מאפטא זצוק"ל, בעל מחבר ספר "אור לשמים", ונדפסה בתחילת ספרו.

Re: Lets wish Guard a mazel tov! 03 Mar 2016 20:12 #280145

• goodchange613
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Expert Boarder
Mazel Tov!!!

Re: Lets wish Guard a mazel tov! 03 Mar 2016 20:37 #280153

• mesayin
  • Current streak: 50 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • הבא ליטהר מסייעין אותו
Mazel tov Mazel tov! May you see bracha, hatzlacha, simcha v'nachas, m'shefa koidesh with harchuvas ha'da'as and simcha b'gashmeeyis ib'ruchneeyis.

May you continue to help out klal yisroel come closer to Hashem.

May this zivug be oileh yafah and it should be a bayis ne'eman b'yisroel mitoich simcha v'nachas.

May this simcha be mashpia simchas to everybody across GYE, Umein!
My thread/My story

Slogans and Sayings

Relapses and falling are inevitable, the challenge is getting up.

Tzaddikim are the not the ones that don't fall, they are the ones that fall constantly and get up constantly.

Feel free to contact me anytime through private message or chat.

Chizzuk emails by Rabbi Duvid Ashear shlita that can change your day subscribe now.

Check out my powerful tefila.

Depressed? Check out some of my jokes

Re: Lets wish Guard a mazel tov! 13 Mar 2016 02:07 #281118

• Markz
  • Platinum Boarder
I would have preferred to write on the original "Mazal Tov! Who has presents?" thread, yet it's locked, so here goes

THE.GUARD wrote:
Mazal Tov! We welcomed a new baby boy to our family this morning - Alef Adar.

[color: #FF0000']Mishenichnas Adar Marbim Be'Simcha! [/color]

I'm sure you all want to wish me a great big Mazal Tov and wish you could do something special for me. So I'm indeed going to be selfish and ask you all to give me something special in honor of this happy day: I want to ask each and every person on this forum, in honor of the new baby - and to show me just how much you really appreciate the GUE network, TO MAKE A NEW PUSH FOR IT TODAY, AND PROMISE YOURSELVESNEVER EVER EVER TO GIVE UP IN THIS STRUGGLE, NO MATTER WHAT!

Just by way of example, here's one amazing gift I got: Today is the last day of Jack's half-a-year milestone. Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!

If you want, you can post your fresh resolve and new Kabbalos below. Those are the gifts I will take with me to the bris IY"H next week when we are Zoche to bring another holy Jewish soul into the covenant of Avraham Avinu.

Your parents circumcised you when you were 8 days old. But the real question is: Are you ready now to circumcise your heart for Hashem?

P.S. If I am unable to post as often as usual in the coming days, I ask everyone's forgiveness, I'm sure you understand.

Binyomin5766 wrote:
...You should merit to see your son bring you great nachas!

As I approach my next milestone, I resolve to make more effort to guard my eyes in regards to TV and movies. I plan to do so by increasing my Torah study during times when I would normally watch the box with my family.

boruch wrote:

...Here's my small gift to the Eibishter in honor of your big Simcha.
I will shift all non-work, nonfinancial and non-shopping Internet viewing including my posts on these forums to Firefox with AdBlock Plus and in addition to standard lists for AdBlock Plus, I will, ASAP, block all images with any female representation, regardless of how tzniusdik or pareve they may seem to be. And if Firefox does not work well or does not work at all, then that will be my small korban to the Eibishter in honor of your son's bris...

Guys - Our President Guard doesn't challenge us as he used to back in the day.

Anyone want to commit to something really really small, on occasion of the recent marriage of Guards 1st child?

I promise you guard would love such gifts

Postit right here, and thanks dt

PostalServicio wrote the best line of all

I'm definitely jealous that your new son has you as a father!

I second that!!!
My Story---------Dov Quotes

FREE LUST TRUCK TOWING
Click HERE to checkout;
100 Day Success Stories: cordnoy, Dov, Gevura and more...
• Awesome Threads Saved for You
• Cast Your Vote

GYE Plenty Solutions
➣ The Mark of Torah - Lust Chizuk

➣ Nice Trucking Story
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes