Welcome, Guest

Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)

TOPIC: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 81946 Views

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 23 Aug 2013 01:09 #216930

• lizhensk
  • Platinum Boarder
  • You never heard of Rebbes making sholom?
You forgot to mention that we're still trying to find out if Alcoholics means lustics, lustaholics, sexaholics, or sexics.
And if AA should be SA or OINK
Life is Like a Bicycle: If its easy, you're going downhill
Hashem, If I can't have what I want, then please teach me to want what I have -Unknown (and if u know who it was please inform me)
(1+2)x4=3
There is NOTHING wrong with feeling pain -My Sponsor
I will not act out today, I will tomorrow. Maybe when I get to tomorrow, it will again be 'today'

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 23 Aug 2013 02:18 #216936

• Avrom
  • Expert Boarder
  • מודים אנחנו לך
Pidaini wrote:
Hmmmm.....wrap up time.......

DISCLAIMER

WATCH OUT FOR FLYING ROCKS!!!!

We got stright to work this week. "Hi, I'm Pinchas and I'm a screwed up sexaholic..." (that's a new one!). We went around the table (left to right, not by age or length of beards), and the Rebbe got double time, one for his real self and one for his lie.

It was a nice week, as a group we are certainly making progress, BH.

We started reading again, from the 1st step of 12 steps and 12 traditions can be downloaded here.

Powerless, admitting that we are powerless, it's worth the read, and since it's already written up ther's no point in writing it up here (it's only like three short pgs).

After you read that.... We had a brisker chakirah (good thing you weren't there nitzotz ) Is the first step something in itself, or just the engine behind the rest of the 11 steps? just a thought.

And we spoke about raising our bottoms , and making that the point of reaching powerlessness. (gtg to sleep so others are welcome to A.D.D.

To sum up the meeting, if you are a donutaholic and you are tired of custard, then you're obamaism needs to be less precarious. v'doik.

You forgot to mention that a certain tzaddik gave up his seat and stood the entire time... (NO wonder he ad to leave early)

IF you havent figgured it out ...
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 23 Aug 2013 03:24 #216945

• lizhensk
  • Platinum Boarder
Avrom wrote:
You forgot to mention that a certain tzaddik gave up his seat and stood the entire time... (NO wonder he ad to leave early)

IF you havent figgured it out ... Yes tzadik doreinu REb' Yankel

tzadik doreinu? the guy has ADD...
Hashem, If I can't have what I want, then please teach me to want what I have -Unknown (and if u know who it was please inform me)
(1+2)x4=3
I will not act out today, I will tomorrow. Maybe when I get to tomorrow, it will again be 'today'
Last Edit: 23 Aug 2013 03:25 by lizhensk.

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 23 Aug 2013 12:21 #216972

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
Someone else's ADD is none of your business, you have to be makir tova when you get it
?דער באשעפער לאווט מיך אייביג. וויפיל לאוו איך עהם
My Creator loves me at all times. How great is my love for him?

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 23 Aug 2013 13:43 #216974

so once again i was in hiding from zemmy's Self-Scattering-Exploding-Galbanum-Laced-Kasha-Varnishkes with new special anti donkey-turtle-monkey warheads (with double cheese!) and was unable to attend.
however, to be mishtateif: in my understanding powerless is about getting one to raise their bottom and get moving because its about ACTION.
i used to look back all the time saying "oh no! what have i done! Hashem help me erase the past." and i never heard a response.
finally i started looking forward saying "Hashem i'm leaving the past to you and i'm forgetting all about it. help me have a good future. help me from here and on be the person You want me to be." and that's where i realized Hashem had been waiting to help me all along

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 23 Aug 2013 17:15 #216983

you forgot to mention that we all were very hyper and every 5 seconds someone started giggleing like a little girl....

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 23 Aug 2013 18:24 #216995

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
juggling with a Finnish accent?
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2013 18:14 by ZemirosShabbos. Reason: triggering details removed

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 25 Aug 2013 20:51 #217158

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
little girls? english accents?
oy vey! me gotta find meself another thread!!!

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 25 Aug 2013 20:54 #217160

• lizhensk
  • Platinum Boarder
We have to find new moderators...
ZEMMY!!!! WHATS WITH THE TRIGGERING POSTS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
(1+2)x4=3

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 25 Aug 2013 21:47 #217161

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1193 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 26 Aug 2013 20:39 #217266

being how TZ left....he left me a message on his phone to play at the nest meeting so that we dont forget about him

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 28 Aug 2013 00:56 #217497

tonight we had a very special guest of honour

it was great to be able to make it to the meeting and see how amazingly things have progressed. it was also very sad not to have TZ there
thanks guys!
i used to look back all the time saying "oh no! what have i done! Hashem help me erase the past." and i never heard a response.
finally i started looking forward saying "Hashem i'm leaving the past to you and i'm forgetting all about it. help me have a good future. help me from here and on be the person You want me to be." and that's where i realized Hashem had been waiting to help me all along

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 28 Aug 2013 01:17 #217506

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
Do mommy monkeys speak?

And thanks, so touching.
What's with Yankel? Why no recap?

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 28 Aug 2013 01:19 #217507

• cordnoy
i disturbed them; i tried crashing
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 28 Aug 2013 11:43 #217544

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
  • פדני מעושק אדם-מיצר הרע העושק את הבריות-רש"י
Sorry duuuuuuudes, had to go shluffy when I came home.

Fisrt of all we had a record for the first time since OINK has started......There was NO rock throwing!!!!

Second of all, someone brought a...ummmm....technological device, so we had access to der intervesh. so we got to chat a little to our good friends cordnoy and the missing TZ.

There was a lot of shmoozing in the beginning since there were only five of us. But we got through introductions without too much of a commotion (snicker snicker....HEY DONUTS).

dms1234 shared that he has found that when he is on the street and he has an attack, if he just takes a deep breath telling himself I don't want this now, and asks Hashem to help him, it passes. (I think that's what he meant, ur more than welcome to correct me if not)

Turtle Monkey came late and sweating like a beast, but his insight that he shared was that he realized that being filtered was not a bondage of his freedom, quite the contrary, it is a proclomation (for lack of better word right now) of his freedom to live without being bound to doing whatever he "wants" on the internet. (correct me on that as well if I twisted it a bit)

We read the beginning of step two in 12 and 12 (until the end of the conversation between newcomer and sponsor). We didn't have our normal benchers so we had to read from that device that was brought.

Finding our Higher Power, and as strange as it for us beleiving Jews, we have to start the search from scratch, and redefine our "Hashem" that we have until now. So far no one in our group has found his next-door-neighbor's-freshly-baked-lasagnia to be their higher power (wheeeew).

Just a few end notes, AA only has two "A"s in it.
ooze is an english word
"many a man" is fancy english for the insane.

A K'sivah V'chasimah Tovah
(I'm leaving ealy next week, don't know when I'll be able to recap next :'( )
Yankel | My Ladder | Talking to Hashem
I'm just a dude, another guy on this bus.
Have a great day, unless, of course, you made other plans. ~ obbormottel
"Nothing changes as long as everything stays the same" ~ Dov
Time to create page: 0.60 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes