Welcome, Guest

Smartphones/Flip Phones/Filters? Kosher Tech
(0 viewing) 
If you've made progress - thank G-d, double your merit by inspiring others as well! Post the tips and advice that worked best for you in your journey to sobriety or tell us about recommendations you heard from others that work.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Smartphones/Flip Phones/Filters? Kosher Tech 229 Views

Re: Smartphones/Flip Phones/Filters? Kosher Tech 30 Aug 2024 17:51 #420442

• adam2014
  • Gold Boarder
I would love to have the phone number to the Shurim that you can call into. One of you guys gave it to me and I can't seem to find it

Re: Smartphones/Flip Phones/Filters? Kosher Tech 01 Sep 2024 02:09 #420464

• Heeling
  • Current streak: 48 days
  • Platinum Boarder
adam2014 wrote on 29 Aug 2024 13:32:
When you say that "They are family good at opening pages when I request it"... Do you mean that you have to call someone and they decide whether or not it is acceptable ? 

So the Fig Flip for daily "out of the home " use and the curated Pixel for things at home? That sounds like a good combination. I don't mind going "old school" and pulling out a Credit Card, but Uber and not having a camera with me and access to emails would be quite a change.. but I think that I could handle it.... The best filter is a phone without access! and that is what I want to strive for 

Thanks so much!

My wife and I both have flip phones. We have computers at home, all of them are filtered by Techloq - it works great for us. For a camera, we use an old (?) fashion digital camera with an SD card, yes sometimes it feels stupid to have one when everyone around you has huge phones with 5 camera lenses on them....my wife is usually the one to quickly remind me why it is that we have made this decision.
You can win the fight, but I'll have to live with the loser.

Any excuse you use for yourself, you must be willing to use for your wife.

Not Always can I understand others, but I can always respect their wishes.

You're human, it's okay.

One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes