Welcome, Guest

This time for real
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: This time for real 7374 Views

Re: This time for real 29 Jul 2024 15:26 #417983

• chosemyshem
  • Platinum Boarder
ainshumyeiush wrote on 10 Jun 2024 17:21:
Anyhow, I'm going to try to stop in over here again at least once a day, I feel like that's been helpful for me, and I'll keep everyone posted.

Promises, promises. 

Hope you are doing okay bro.

“Best not to look back. Best to believe there will be happily ever afters all the way around- and so there may be; who is to say there will to be such endings? Not all boats which sail away into darkness never find the sun again, or the hand of another child; if life teaches anything at all, it teaches that there are so many happy endings that the man who believes there is no God needs his rationality called into serious question… And if you spare a last thought, maybe it’s ghosts you wonder about…"

-Stephen King

Re: This time for real 30 Jul 2024 02:14 #418033

• ainshumyeiush
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Gold Boarder
First of all, thanks for the interest. And while yes, I kind of maybe got a little busy and distracted and didn’t really update here, I do keep in touch with some wonderful people I met here. I’m doing okay, I hade a nice little streak going, but then I lost focus a few days ago, so thank you for the wake up call
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm" - Winston Churchill

Curiosity kills the count

guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/401159-This-time-for-real?limit=15&start=15#401727

feel free to get in touch
ainshumyeiush@gmail.com 
7327021556 (google voice)
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes