Welcome, Guest

Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 10637 Views

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 12 Jun 2023 20:07 #397395

• yitz23
  • Current streak: 21 days
  • Expert Boarder
Shmuu wrote on 12 Jun 2023 20:02:
I was just reading the shak-la va-tarya of your messaging and the messages you received. You articulated your struggle in a clear way. It was known to me that this was not a mother-son thing in a sexual way. You made that clear from the start when you described the issue. Perhaps this is why "frank..." changed the word fantasies to delusions. The word "fantasies" was probably a mistake. Either way a thought occured to me while writing this that I would like to share. It's been said before that when a person feels (and expresses?) gratitude to Hashem for something , Hashem will bless you with more Hatzlacha. To those of us that are struggling with this issue the gratitude could become difficult. We can't express gratitude in this area. However, from your response I realize that we could. Realize that there are people that struggle with the very thing that you call "gross....". So perhaps sing and dance with happiness and say baruch Hashem you are not played with those types of thoughts. Hatzlacha Rabba. 

Wow that's a great perspective thanks!

You say "we," do you want to share more?

Every hand's a winner
and every hand's a loser
And the best that you can hope for
is to die in your sleep
                      -Kenny Rogers,
The Gambler

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 12 Jun 2023 21:15 #397398

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1248 days
  • Platinum Boarder
yitz23 wrote on 12 Jun 2023 17:31:
Hi I'm just checking in, I don't have any major stories to tell.

Today is 49 days, which are 7 weeks to the Counting.

Pretty crazy, ah?

I went away for Shabbos, and it was really nice to be with other people for a change. There were two really cute boys (upper high school age) that were with me for Shabbos as well, and that was (and is) stuck in my mind. I woke up on Shabbos morning with remnants of a wet dream again, but this time it was truly not my fault.

I chatted with Heeling about it, and he pointed out that the more I get to know them in a non-sexual way, the more I will see them as normal, flawed human beings and not as these gods of confidence and beauty, and that will diminish my longing and desire.

Coming back to yeshiva was a downer, since things are going quite poorly. Keeping a reasonable sleep schedule, learning, and davening are a mess, and my social life is not much better. Working out has taken a hit too, since I'm waking up very late and I'm not feeling good about myself.

It's a miracle I haven't masturbated yet.

Wow!
I was going to tell you to celebrate by staying up all night and learning, but perhaps that's not such a great idea...
But you should definitely celebrate!
KUTGW and KOMT!
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 13 Jun 2023 04:24 #397417

• yitz23
  • Expert Boarder
Gevura Shebyesod wrote on 12 Jun 2023 21:15:
Wow!
I was going to tell you to celebrate by staying up all night and learning, but perhaps that's not such a great idea...
But you should definitely celebrate!
KUTGW and KOMT!

I was going to try to make a lechaim with you on night 37 because of gevurah shebiyesod, but I was spacing out too much.

Snooze you lose I guess.

Every hand's a winner
and every hand's a loser
is to die in your sleep
                      -Kenny Rogers,
The Gambler

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 13 Jun 2023 06:29 #397419

• ahyid
  • Fresh Boarder
They thought us it’s never to late to make a l’chaim

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 13 Jun 2023 06:29 #397420

• ahyid
  • Fresh Boarder
They thought us it’s never to late to make a l’chaim

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 13 Jun 2023 11:50 #397425

• chaimoigen
  • Current streak: 523 days
  • Platinum Boarder
yitz23 wrote on 08 Jun 2023 15:26:
Day 45 ka"h. That's halfway to 90!

I've been "meeting" more and more and more wonderful people here on GYE. It's a wonderful community.

(I think that to generalize, people who are susceptible to big struggles in the sexual arena are also predisposed to being deeper, more emotional, more sensitive people.)

It's actually amazing how special the folks here are.
Deeply feeling, keenly thinking, growing, striving, shining, yearning, burning, healing, soaring, rising souls....
So special. Mind-blowing, actually. Wish I had gotten to know you long ago.

I don't think it's only about being susceptible to struggles in the sexual arena, (though having a Neshoma rooted in Yesod may have something to do with it). I think it may be also because the agony and ecstasy of a Neshoma on fire, pushing back against the darkness, burns very bright. Our internal life is developed in so many ways that we wouldn't be without the Nisyonos. Working out every day on the treadmill and obstacle course of the soul gives us far more development than one would get merely lounging on the couch of life... I think this grants us greater opportunities to accomplish, too...

Yitz, you are the champion! You keep trucking onwards against adversity, leaning and pushing forward against the hot wind blowing sand in your face. Your 49 days, your decision to delete those numbers, your honesty and growth is massive. You are the Colossus holding up the world. And giving me Chizzuk. 
Gonna be a great day. Thank you!   
Please feel free to reach out anytime at chaim.oigen@gmail.com
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2023 11:54 by chaimoigen.

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 14 Jun 2023 16:53 #397504

• yitz23
  • Expert Boarder
Yeshiva is really going particularly poorly as of late.

I have shown up to first seder once in the past 2-3 weeks, and second seder has been getting shorter and shorter. And I don't do night seder.

I don't at all enjoy learning with either of my chavrusos. In the ecosystem I'm in though, there is no easy way for me to find other options. (And anyway, my track record is so bad, who would want to learn with me now anyway?)

There are certain things I can do (like hanging a classified on the bulletin board), but I'm sort of getting used to staying in bed till lunchtime (or later) every day. 

I want to start learning something like mussar/machshava/chassidus at some point during the day, but again, finding a study partner wouldn't be easy.

I hope to start to meet potential marriage partners in the coming few weeks, and I would much prefer to have these meetings when I'm feeling otherwise generally productive.

The only thing going well for me now is my masturbation abstinence. But the good thing is that while in the past having such a situation would have me falling apart emotionally, now I feel okay pretty much, despite my frustration.

Every hand's a winner
and every hand's a loser
is to die in your sleep
                      -Kenny Rogers,
The Gambler

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 14 Jun 2023 17:03 #397507

• Heeling
  • Current streak: 93 days
  • Platinum Boarder

Sounds tough, its amazing that you can refrain from masturbation even with the frustrating situation you are in.

I wish you all the best with meeting potential marriage partners. I’m curious who will be the lucky one to get you….!

You can win the fight, but I'll have to live with the loser.

Any excuse you use for yourself, you must be willing to use for your wife.

Not Always can I understand others, but I can always respect their wishes.

You're human, it's okay.

One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 14 Jun 2023 17:10 #397508

• yitz23
  • Expert Boarder
Thanks
If anybody wants to send a resume, feel free to PM!!

Every hand's a winner
and every hand's a loser
is to die in your sleep
                      -Kenny Rogers,
The Gambler

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 14 Jun 2023 17:45 #397512

• ahyid
  • Fresh Boarder
Wow Yitz you keep on amazing is anew each day keep up the great work! Hashem should help you should get out of your situation asap I know it’s hell when you don’t have a good chavrusa cuz then you have no motivation to get outta bed…
well I can send resumes but no pics

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 14 Jun 2023 19:47 #397524

• eccentriccomposer
  • Current streak: 299 days
  • Gold Boarder
Wow, just keep pushing, I know you have what it takes!
I am not active on the forums anymore so much, but I check my email daily, please reach out to me!

Feel free to message me if you need anything, I'll try to respond as soon as I can. I hope I can help!

Email: eccentriccomposer01@gmail.com

Eccentric Trip to Freedom
Daily Dose

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 14 Jun 2023 21:41 #397536

• chaimoigen
  • Current streak: 523 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Chazak, my friend. Torah has a way of being Mechayeh us. May I suggest the following? Pick a Sefer the you really connect with, and a time that it's realistic for you to make an extremely short Seder {10 min?} in it. Insert that, as a commitment, in a time that is "dead" for you now - sometime on the morning , or similar. You may find, I think, that the learning itself will open up your motivation and connection to it, in a way that nothing else can.......
Please feel free to reach out anytime at chaim.oigen@gmail.com

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 15 Jun 2023 19:25 #397613

• yitz23
  • Expert Boarder
Question for you guys:

I have a feeling that I've been noticing lately and I wanted to hear everyone's thoughts and whether you guys can relate.

When I see a guy that I am very attracted to, I have a feeling on intense longing and emptiness. I feel a little inadequate next to them, and that if I would only "have" them, I would feel complete and full as a human. This yearning is so strong that it is painful.

(Before you all jump on me - I know that this is only fantasy and that getting to know them or even having sex with them would not help me at all. I'm just talking for my feeling. If I were a poet I would write a poem about it.)

I'm looking to hear from both guys who are straight and guys with SSA to hear if they can relate to this.

Please share your thoughts!

Every hand's a winner
and every hand's a loser
is to die in your sleep
                      -Kenny Rogers,
The Gambler

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 15 Jun 2023 20:21 #397615

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1248 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Exactly!
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends

Re: Gay bochur, trouble with Mom, masturbating 15 Jun 2023 21:15 #397618

• richtig
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
Sounds like a similar feeling to how straight guys feel when they see certain girls-
(problem is, the girl likely won't be attracted to him if he needs her that much, only if he's okay without her... paradox).
"It is not our abilities that show who we truly are, it is our choices.” ---- Albus Dumbeldore (as per Chris Columbus)
Time to create page: 0.59 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes