Welcome, Guest

getting there after to many lost years
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: getting there after to many lost years 17912 Views

Re: getting there after to many lost years 03 May 2017 08:15 #312191

• Singularity
  • Current streak: 72 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • To write, or not to write?
cordnoy wrote on 03 May 2017 00:47:
Define mega please.

mega is the final form of digivolution in the heirarchy mega -> ultimate -> champion -> rookie.

IMHO, "Ultimate" sounds more "mega" than mega, but I guess I can decide when I develop a game myself.

My proof is further substantiated because seemingly we can substitute "mega" for "much", and I'm sure all opinions agree that "much" definitely does NOT contend with "ultimate".
"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his sobriety level?"
"... It's over NINE-ZEROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

One day... At A Time :-D

Introduce Yourself and get a free karma point from yours truley!
My Thread

Re: getting there after to many lost years 03 May 2017 09:54 #312193

• getthere
  • Current streak: 978 days
  • Expert Boarder
i feel like you tubing now, instead i went on the forum to read some stuff which keeps my mind off youtube.
Thank you GYE for being here for us.

Re: getting there after to many lost years 03 May 2017 12:14 #312196

• cordnoy
Singularity wrote on 03 May 2017 08:15:

Define mega please.

mega is the final form of digivolution in the heirarchy mega -> ultimate -> champion -> rookie.

IMHO, "Ultimate" sounds more "mega" than mega, but I guess I can decide when I develop a game myself.

My proof is further substantiated because seemingly we can substitute "mega" for "much", and I'm sure all opinions agree that "much" definitely does NOT contend with "ultimate".

Does "mega" mean "sex"?
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: getting there after to many lost years 03 May 2017 12:41 #312199

• getthere
  • Expert Boarder
cordnoy wrote on 03 May 2017 12:14:

Define mega please.

Does "mega" mean "sex"?

or just plain old Sholoim Bayis that gets better, as i feel that already now - feeling more relaxed, more attentive to her needs and feelings.

Re: getting there after to many lost years 03 May 2017 13:44 #312204

• bb0212
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Platinum Boarder
cordnoy wrote on 03 May 2017 12:14:

Define mega please.

Does "mega" mean "sex"?

Classic Cords

Re: getting there after to many lost years 06 May 2017 20:55 #312396

• getthere
  • Expert Boarder
Good woch 
B.H doing very good had a wonderfull shabbos, something intersting happened on friday to me. I was at a course on thursday and there was a women there inappropriatey dressed, but i still.had the course on friday  - a dilemna these daysl- so i davend to hashem that hecshould look after me. I was very nervous friday morning not sure if i should go or not but decided to go after reading so many stories on here about similar problems. What happend was that this women first she came only for tge second just as i was leaving and second she was dressed more zniusdig then the first day. I 0am very gratefull to hashem for tgat, in olden days i provably would not even have realized that something is wrong.

Re: getting there after to many lost years 07 May 2017 02:11 #312397

• Chaimel
  • Current streak: 51 days
  • Expert Boarder
getthere wrote on 06 May 2017 20:55:
in olden days i provably would not even have realized that something is wrong.

It's always amazing when you can turn around and see how you've grown, keep up the great work!
 Thanks for sharing!

Re: getting there after to many lost years 07 May 2017 04:35 #312421

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
getthere wrote on 06 May 2017 20:55:
Good woch 
B.H doing very good had a wonderfull shabbos, something intersting happened on friday to me. I was at a course on thursday and there was a women there inappropriatey dressed, but i still.had the course on friday  - a dilemna these daysl- so i davend to hashem that hecshould look after me. I was very nervous friday morning not sure if i should go or not but decided to go after reading so many stories on here about similar problems. What happend was that this women first she came only for tge second just as i was leaving and second she was dressed more zniusdig then the first day. I 0am very gratefull to hashem for tgat, in olden days i provably would not even have realized that something is wrong.

Imagine the nachas Hashem has from such a post.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: getting there after to many lost years 15 May 2017 15:55 #313157

• getthere
  • Expert Boarder
That was a long break from writing on the forum, but i was away on vacation with my wife. Let me tell you how it went from my side and after that how my wife found it, as way of introduction i also have to say before the trip me and my wife felt totally different to each other, we felt more connected.
I found the vacation actually pretty good, allthough it was halve vacation halve business and then the business always gets in the way of the vacation part - but that is besides the point. I B.H. managed to watch my eyes most of the time - i almost never looked a second time and i kept my eyes in check. I also did not MZL the whole time, already a while now - including some hard times, but somehow it does not pull me anymore so much in that direction, so that feld good.
One evening though my wife just exploded at me and told me that i am again in a different world with all those not Zniusdig dressed girls out there, whereas i told her that i was busy concentrating not to look that is why, it seems like i am back to my old habit of looking and fantasizing, it calmed her down somewhat but then she said, instead of concentrating not to look i should yes concentrate on her. Which made alot of sense to me, i even brought her the next day a coffee and cake to the apartment we were staying which she greatly appreciated. 
It is probably a point of yes concentrating on something positive than not concentrating on something negative. 
Does anyone have ideas how to set this up?
I gotta go now, but will hopefully be back this week still.

Re: getting there after to many lost years 15 May 2017 17:33 #313184

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Reach out to a mentor, someone wise.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: getting there after to many lost years 16 May 2017 15:44 #313312

• getthere
  • Expert Boarder
Thanks will do

Re: getting there after to many lost years 18 May 2017 15:40 #313534

• getthere
  • Expert Boarder
upto day 26 and it feels real good to be clean so long. I just have to really want then it works, otherwise there is always the YH around the corner in waiting position.

Re: getting there after to many lost years 18 May 2017 21:34 #313606

• gibbor120
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
What do you need to set up?  You can focus on your wife.  Another idea is to plan something to think about before you leave (could be Torah or just a topic of general interest).  Then you will have something on your mind and not be as distracted on the street.

Re: getting there after to many lost years 19 May 2017 10:13 #313655

• getthere
  • Expert Boarder
I need to learn to concentrate more on my wife even when there are many other people out there, it will take some work but i'll get there, as my marriage B.H. took a really big step forward since i've started soberising.(as in rising in being sober)
Gut Shabbes

Re: getting there after to many lost years 21 May 2017 05:18 #313719

• bear
  • Gold Boarder
getthere wrote on 19 May 2017 10:13:
I need to learn to concentrate more on my wife even when there are many other people out there, it will take some work but i'll get there, as my marriage B.H. took a really big step forward since i've started soberising.(as in rising in being sober)
Gut Shabbes

Thanks, I love the idea. I am not married yet but I have to keep that in mind for when I God willing do. 
Thanks for the strategy!! 
Time to create page: 0.64 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes