Read once, then minimize to save screen space.

Forum Overview

Post on the forum to get support, tell your story and reach out for help when feeling weak!

You will never be alone in this struggle again.

The GYE forum is anonymous platform of group support, and a life-line of chizuk for hundreds of people in exactly your situation. 

To use the forum you need to first become a member of the site, sign up here.

After signing up to the site, go to the forum, enter one of our boards and press "New Topic" to begin posting! 

Welcome, Guest

MY PATH TO SANITY
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: MY PATH TO SANITY 45852 Views

Re: MY PATH TO SANITY 11 Oct 2019 08:27 #344160

• lionking
  • Platinum Boarder
I'm BL"N renewing my kabalah not to watch movies or shows even if they are supposedly clean. I have stopped for a while, started today again and it didn't end well.

Also, I need to have some special activity for when I can't sleep, reading, listening to a shiur, etc...
My email address is: growinghigher613@gmail.com

Re: MY PATH TO SANITY 17 Oct 2019 20:39 #344236

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 1072 days
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
lionking wrote on 11 Oct 2019 08:27:
Also, I need to have some special activity for when I can't sleep, reading, listening to a shiur, etc...

Recently I went through a few days that were rough - specifically at bedtime. I was afraid to go into bed, knowing that the fantasizing would start immediately and I would not be able to sleep. Next would start the touching....  I took a biography of a tzaddik into bed with me. Reading about so much gemilas chessed and dveikus b'Hashem, coupled with numerous pictures did the trick. I hope you find some workable strategy too.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes