Welcome, Guest
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: my problems 43282 Views

Re: my problems 05 May 2017 14:00 #312361

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Current streak: 158 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Rough minute? just think about TODAY, you don't have in your life only todays TODAY, and its only a few hours long, so why kill it for a little lust, and then being depressed!!!!
for me helps a walk too, I believe for everyone, but hay, watch on your 2 shiny brilliants  , its fragile,
My email:jacdoja@gmail.com
My threads: my long נסיעה of almost 30 years ~ My Book of Business ~ My Upcoming Dilemma

להטות לבבנו אליו ללכת בכל דרכיו ולשמר מצותיו וחקיו ומשפטיו אשר צוה את אבתינו
כי עיקר מציאות האדם בעה"ז הוא רק לקיים מצות ולעמד בניסיון,  והנאות העולם אין ראוי שיהו לו אלא לעזר ולסיוע בלבד לשיהיה לו נחת רוח ויישוב הדעת למען יוכל לפנות לבו אל העבודה הזאת מסילת ישרים

Re: my problems 08 May 2017 11:43 #312532

• mikestrucking
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I am a good person who is unfortunately sick
ok so first of all i'm back on meds (round of applause please)
hopefully it'll help the depression and therefore acting out as well
I wanted to share a story that happened to me yesterday theres a place iwalk by every day where there is a woman who I have a yetzer hara for every day and it causes me anxiety
yesterday I had enough my anxiety level was unhealthy to begin with I couldn't add more and I didn't want to be nichshal so before I left my house I said something like this "Ribono Shel Olam please take away the nisayon if not please give me the extra koichos to overcome my nisayon if not then help me with what I have"
I wish I can tell you the Ribono Shel Olam took away my nisayon I just don't know...
...I didn't check I looked down at the floor I don't know bechlal if she was there

have a wonderful day
Formerly mikestruggling I just bought a truck. l hang out in the trailer and G-d drives. 
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: my problems 08 May 2017 15:50 #312544

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Current streak: 158 days
  • Platinum Boarder
we actually ask hashem the same every night twice, ושמור צאתנו ובואנו לחיים ולשלום, that on the way out from home and on the way back home, it should be Beshuloim,
My email:jacdoja@gmail.com
My threads: my long נסיעה of almost 30 years ~ My Book of Business ~ My Upcoming Dilemma

להטות לבבנו אליו ללכת בכל דרכיו ולשמר מצותיו וחקיו ומשפטיו אשר צוה את אבתינו
כי עיקר מציאות האדם בעה"ז הוא רק לקיים מצות ולעמד בניסיון,  והנאות העולם אין ראוי שיהו לו אלא לעזר ולסיוע בלבד לשיהיה לו נחת רוח ויישוב הדעת למען יוכל לפנות לבו אל העבודה הזאת מסילת ישרים

Re: my problems 08 May 2017 18:49 #312565

• mikestrucking
  • Platinum Boarder
thanx I never have that in mind I'm alwaysbusy with vhoser mimeni... ...v'yugoin
Formerly mikestruggling I just bought a truck. l hang out in the trailer and G-d drives. 

Re: my problems 08 May 2017 19:19 #312575

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Current streak: 44 days
  • Platinum Boarder

very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!

Re: my problems 08 May 2017 19:38 #312580

• mikestrucking
  • Platinum Boarder
are you cheering because I asked or because I was mesgaber (or both)

Re: my problems 08 May 2017 19:43 #312581

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Mostly because you asked 

Cheering because some one is misgber can be dangerous
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!

Re: my problems 08 May 2017 19:56 #312582

• mikestrucking
  • Platinum Boarder
thanx anyway but why is it dangerous to cheer for someone who is misgaber

Re: my problems 08 May 2017 21:52 #312592

• YidFromMonsey
  • Current streak: 1653 days
  • Gold Boarder
mikestruggling wrote on 08 May 2017 11:43:
I wanted to share a story that happened to me yesterday theres a place iwalk by every day where there is a woman who I have a yetzer hara for every day and it causes me anxiety
yesterday I had enough my anxiety level was unhealthy to begin with I couldn't add more and I didn't want to be nichshal so before I left my house I said something like this "Ribono Shel Olam please take away the nisayon if not please give me the extra koichos to overcome my nisayon if not then help me with what I have"
I wish I can tell you the Ribono Shel Olam took away my nisayon I just don't know...
...I didn't check I looked down at the floor I don't know bechlal if she was there

have a wonderful day

Givaldig!!!

I pray many times each day, it usually goes something like this: "God, I want to lust and drink in the view of these body parts, I know it's not good for me but I cannot stop, I'm totally ready that you should take away the temptation from me and keep me sober, as you can do for me what I cannot do for myself, so please keep me sober and let me find in you what I'm looking for in these body parts". What should I tell you, it works if I really mean it!
You're better than yesterday but not as good as you're gonna be tomorrow. - Harvey

Hello Everyone!

yfm10952@gmail.com
Last Edit: 08 May 2017 21:57 by YidFromMonsey.

Re: my problems 08 May 2017 22:16 #312595

• GrowStrong
  • Current streak: 2153 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • OMAAT
YidFromMonsey wrote on 08 May 2017 21:52:

have a wonderful day

Givaldig!!!

I pray many times each day, it usually goes something like this: "God, I want to lust and drink in the view of these body parts, I know it's not good for me but I cannot stop, I'm totally ready that you should take away the temptation from me and keep me sober, as you can do for me what I cannot do for myself, so please keep me sober and let me find in you what I'm looking for in these body parts". What should I tell you, it works if I really mean it!

A beautiful version of the second look prayer, thank you!

Re: my problems 08 May 2017 23:48 #312601

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2824 days
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
Mike, Wow! Such gevura. We can only imagine the simcha in shomayim that in 2017 a healthy man had the strength to look at the floor despite having the ability to drink in such a lustful sight which he really wanted to enjoy. When Moshiach comes it will be guys like you standing in front of the line to greet him.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: my problems 09 May 2017 03:01 #312615

• bigmoish
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder

have a wonderful day

Hi Mike. Hope everything's well, sorry to hear your predicament.

Just curious, is it possible to walk a different way? It probably won't make your lust evaporate, but it would might help your anxiety.

Kol Tuv
Handbook | Skep's Tips
My threads:
www.guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/236327-Bigmoish-tries-to-be-good
www.guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/236329-Bigmoishs-path-to-tahara

"We have met the enemy and he is us" - Pogo
"Expectation is the mother of frustration" - gibbor120
"Today, damn it! Today!" - cordnoy
"Desiring is not a sin at all, but just a sign that you are not dead yet" - Dov
"We are our own worst observer" - eslaasos's therapist
WDHW!!!

Re: my problems 09 May 2017 03:39 #312618

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
mikestruggling wrote on 08 May 2017 19:56:
thanx anyway but why is it dangerous to cheer for someone who is misgaber

egging on the y"h is never a good idea

Re: my problems 09 May 2017 03:54 #312619

• mikestrucking
  • Platinum Boarder
that's a gr8piece of advice thank you I did consider it its not so practical but maybe that is what Hashem wants from me
thanx again

Re: my problems 09 May 2017 20:14 #312689

• mikestrucking
  • Platinum Boarder
i'm lusting right now like crazy noones around and i have at least three different ways to feed my addiction 

for starters i left a message by my mentor later he'll check up on me so i'd better not fall (he reads my thread too)
additionally i'm posting here that 1. takes time (time not spent acting out) 2. it'll help me feel good when i pull through

that's how i plan on overcoming this nisayon hatzlacha
Time to create page: 0.70 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes