Welcome, Guest

חיזוק לכבוד שבועות במעלת כחות כל אחד ואחד
(0 viewing) 
A Board for Yidden who are not as addicted, and for whom Torah/Chizuk/Chassidus can still help them stop.
  • Page:

TOPIC: חיזוק לכבוד שבועות במעלת כחות כל אחד ואחד 179 Views

חיזוק לכבוד שבועות במעלת כחות כל אחד ואחד 10 Jun 2024 13:15 #414953

• Muttel
  • Current streak: 142 days
  • Platinum Boarder

שמעתי להקשות דמצינו לגבי גמילות חסדים וטעינה/פריקה, ועוד דברים אחרים דאיכא קדימה לתלמיד חכם, איש, וכו'. אמנם, לגבי רציחה כשאמרו לו הרוג פלוני וא"ל נהרוג אותך, אמרינן "מאי חזית דדמך סמקא טפי וכו'”, הא נימא דאיכא קדימה לתלמיד חכם וכו'.

וי"ל דדין קדימה בטעינה/פריקה הוא לכל א' כפי מה שהוא. אבל כשהורגים נפש אחת מישראל, הרי אין שייך לו להתגדל לשלימות נפשו ולתקן מידותיו דלזה בא לעלמא הדין. ובכחות, כל אחד מישראל שוה זה לזה, דבכל א' מישראל יש לו הכחות וע"י בחירתו יכול להתגדל להיות כמשה רבינו. וכשהורג אותו הרי נוטל זה ממנו, ובכגון דא אמרינן מא חזית דדמך סמיק טפי. ודוק היטב בזה עד כמה אמרינן דכל א' מישראל מהגדול להקטן ביותר כולם שוין כלפי איבוד הנפש, והטעם משום דלכל א' וא' יש לו הכחות להשלים נפשו לגמרי ולבא לאבינו שבשמים ולומר לו, “עשיתי שליחותי", וצריך להזכיר בכל עת ובכל שעה שכל עוד שהנר דולק אפשר לתקן, ולעולם יכול לעשות תשובה להתגדל ולהשלים את עצמו, וכדחזינן בר' אלעזר בן דורדיא, דהשלים נפשו ברגע א' של החלטה גמורה לשוב אל הקב"ה בכל לבבו, עד כלות נפשו ממש. ובזה בכה רבי באמרו, “יש קונה עולמו בשעה א'”. וחיזוק גדול הוא לכל א' בידוע דאית ליה כל הני כחות.

!!!!!גוט יום טוב
Muttel

We're in this struggle together; feel free to reach out! 
Muttel15@gmail.com

Feel free to call/text! (908) 251-9590 (google)

Check out my thread here: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/413043-My-ENTIRE-story#413043

Re: חיזוק לכבוד שבועות במעלת כחות כל אחד ואחד 10 Jun 2024 16:04 #414970

• amevakesh
  • Current streak: 428 days
  • Gold Boarder
נראה לי בנוסך שונה קצת. אע"פ שאין כולם שוים מ"מ א"א לדעת מי חשוב יותר כלפי שמיא ויכול להיות שמי שנראה לעינינו כיהודי גרוע, באמת הוא ברום המעלה עכשיו מפני שהוא עושה כל מה שביכלתו לעשות. ורק יודע תעלומות יודע מי שממלא תפקידו כפי יכלתו, ולכן כולם שוין כלפי איבוד הנפש. וא"ש הלשון מאי חזית, ר"ל דבאמת יש יהודים שחשובים יותר אבל א"א לדעת מי, דחשיבות אינו נמדד במה שנראה לעינינו אלא כפי העבודה שהשקיע לכבוש ולעמול כפי טבעו ויכלתו
גוט יום טוב
בעבותות אהבה
מבקש

Re: חיזוק לכבוד שבועות במעלת כחות כל אחד ואחד 10 Jun 2024 16:20 #414971

• Muttel
  • Platinum Boarder
I started with potential, and you've moved on to actual. Phenomenal stuff A Mevakesh, thank you!
Muttel15@gmail.com

Check out my thread here: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/413043-My-ENTIRE-story#413043

Re: חיזוק לכבוד שבועות במעלת כחות כל אחד ואחד 10 Jun 2024 16:31 #414972

• chosemyshem
  • Platinum Boarder
Nice!

L'maasa, not to take away from the inspiration here, Kedima is a din in kavod. Everyone has a chiyuv to honor talmidei chachomim and has to give them the kavod of "cutting the line". Kavod is not applicable to retzicha. Either because the torah is not mchayav that level of self-harm in order to give kavod, or because it's not a question of kavod when determining who should die. 
It's like money - a talmid chacham has kedima when giving tzedakah to some extent, and I should do business with him, but there's no chiyuv for me to give him my money so he can be the rich one instead of me (with the exception of a kohen gadol, but that's an entirely different din).
(Not that what you or amavekesh wrote isn't true. It's just strikes me as a very dachuk teretz.)
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2024 16:32 by chosemyshem.

Re: חיזוק לכבוד שבועות במעלת כחות כל אחד ואחד 10 Jun 2024 16:49 #414974

• Muttel
  • Platinum Boarder
Well said!
Muttel15@gmail.com

Re: חיזוק לכבוד שבועות במעלת כחות כל אחד ואחד 10 Jun 2024 18:22 #414979

• amevakesh
  • Current streak: 428 days
  • Gold Boarder
chosemyshem wrote on 10 Jun 2024 16:31:
L'maasa, not to take away from the inspiration here, Kedima is a din in kavod. Everyone has a chiyuv to honor talmidei chachomim and has to give them the kavod of "cutting the line". Kavod is not applicable to retzicha. Either because the torah is not mchayav that level of self-harm in order to give kavod, or because it's not a question of kavod when determining who should die. 
It's like money - a talmid chacham has kedima when giving tzedakah to some extent, and I should do business with him, but there's no chiyuv for me to give him my money so he can be the rich one instead of me (with the exception of a kohen gadol, but that's an entirely different din).
(Not that what you or amavekesh wrote isn't true. It's just strikes me as a very dachuk teretz.)

The לשון of the גמ' is מאי חזית דדמא דידך סומק טפי. It’s משמע that if it was possible to know who’s more חשוב, there would be a דין קדימה. It’s just that it’s impossible for us to know. Why do you think that it's a דוחק?  
תורה היא וללמוד אני צריך

Re: חיזוק לכבוד שבועות במעלת כחות כל אחד ואחד 10 Jun 2024 19:39 #414991

• chosemyshem
  • Platinum Boarder
amevakesh wrote on 10 Jun 2024 18:22:

The לשון of the גמ' is מאי חזית דדמא דידך סומק טפי. It’s משמע that if it was possible to know who’s more חשוב, there would be a דין קדימה. It’s just that it’s impossible for us to know. Why do you think that it's a דוחק?  
תורה היא וללמוד אני צריך

Great point. And no need to hedge with תורה היא וללמוד אני צריך
There's two sources for priority of one life over another - mai chazis, and R' Akiva's din that chayecha kodmin because of v'chai achicha. 
Mai chazis has some implication that there's a priority in people's lives (based on blood color?) and we just don't know what the priority is. Vchai achicha implies that when it comes to life you always have priority. I don't know how to reconcile these two gemaros.

But certainly the dinim of precedence of talmidei chachomim are dinim of kavod and have limitations. Would you have to give more than 1/5 of your assets to ensure the priority of talmidei chachomim or of a kohen?

Re: חיזוק לכבוד שבועות במעלת כחות כל אחד ואחד 18 Jun 2024 14:25 #415332

• yitzy148
  • Fresh Boarder
רש"י in פב: יומא seems to say that it is a ודאי. The אור גדול in 'סי' א makes it a מחלקת ראשונים. 
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes