The Torah is very close to you
The Torah says "Ki karov elecha hadavar me'od" - "for it (i.e. the Torah) is very close to you" (meaning that it is not difficult to uphold). The question is though, if so, why is it sometimes so hard?? The answer is, that the fight against these desires is truly only 10% will power and effort. The other 90% of breaking free is simply making the decision, deep and true, that you don't want these things anymore.
So in truth, it's only hard as long as you still think you want it.
Make the decision today, forever! "I don't want to go back to Egypt!"