Welcome, Guest

Step 4 - a template??
(0 viewing) 
This section will include threads that relate to the 12-step group support program.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Step 4 - a template?? 3535 Views

Step 4 - a template?? 19 Jun 2017 07:08 #315618

• shia72
  • Fresh Boarder
I recognize it sounds as though I am looking for someone to do the inital work for me... however.... is there some sort of template for step 4??

I am overwhelmed as to where to begin, but I don't like the concept of just "think of 5 things you do well" and "5 things you do not well" - i would like to do a thorough cheshbon hanefesh.

In my mind this should be split into catagories, or similar.  Also - where to begin?! from a child?! from a bochur?! from married?!

Advice/comments/thoughts all welcomed!!

Re: Step 4 - a template?? 19 Jun 2017 09:50 #315622

• GrowStrong
  • Current streak: 2153 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • OMAAT
shia72 wrote on 19 Jun 2017 07:08:
I recognize it sounds as though I am looking for someone to do the inital work for me... however.... is there some sort of template for step 4??

I am overwhelmed as to where to begin, but I don't like the concept of just "think of 5 things you do well" and "5 things you do not well" - i would like to do a thorough cheshbon hanefesh.

In my mind this should be split into catagories, or similar.  Also - where to begin?! from a child?! from a bochur?! from married?!

See Attached
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Step 4 - a template?? 19 Jun 2017 10:05 #315623

• cordnoy
shia72 wrote on 19 Jun 2017 07:08:

With a sponsor.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes