Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Zemmy's story 107005 Views

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Sep 2011 18:42 #117289

• ur-a-jew
  • Current streak: 1087 days
  • Platinum Boarder

Help free Sholom Rubashkin by giving him the zechus of Shemiras Eiynayim.  www.guardyoureyes.org/forum/index.php?topic=2809.0
Last Edit: 01 Sep 2011 18:45 by .

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Sep 2011 18:43 #117290

• Back on Track
I wanna know if he isa suprano or an alto? And if an alto is he one of those real time baritone altos?and if he'sa suprano is he a screechy squeky one? or a sublime sweet melodius one?

MAZEL TOV - TIZKE LGADLO LTORAH LCHUPA ULIMASSIM TOVIM - MAZEL TOV - A SACH NACHAS - MAZEL TOV - AND TZU DE GANTZER MISHPACHA
Last Edit: by .

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Sep 2011 18:44 #117292

• Back on Track
ur-a-jew wrote on 01 Sep 2011 18:42:

MAZEL TOV! ..... Is that what you meant to say?
Last Edit: 01 Sep 2011 18:48 by .

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Sep 2011 18:46 #117295

• ur-a-jew
  • Current streak: 1087 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Back on Track wrote on 01 Sep 2011 18:44:

ur-a-jew wrote on 01 Sep 2011 18:42:

MAZEL TOV! ..... Is that what you meant to say?

You got me on that one. 
Help free Sholom Rubashkin by giving him the zechus of Shemiras Eiynayim.  www.guardyoureyes.org/forum/index.php?topic=2809.0

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Sep 2011 18:46 #117296

• gibbor120
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
BOT, I think you need an airplane flying in front of that banner

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Sep 2011 18:49 #117297

• Jackabbey
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
seems like, when typing "mazel" you where just smiling, but when i came to "tov" you started laughing, out of control

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Sep 2011 18:49 #117298

• Back on Track
nuh uh.... I need a biiiiiiig monstuh truck!

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Sep 2011 18:51 #117299

• Back on Track
JackInShteeble wrote on 01 Sep 2011 18:49:

seems like, when typing "mazel" you where just smiling, but when i came to "tov" you started laughing, out of control

lawwl

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Sep 2011 19:02 #117304

• gibbor120
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
ZemirosShabbos wrote on 01 Sep 2011 17:08:

thank you!

the ironic thing is that as soon as he was born he started singing. well, he did not know the words or the tune but he was belting it out like a pro in baby-talk (some people confuse baby-talk with crying)

We could use a shliyach tzibbur for the yomim noraim.  Is he available?  I'm sure his cries will pierce the heavens.

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Sep 2011 19:07 #117309

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
gibbor120 wrote on 01 Sep 2011 19:02:

We could use a shliyach tzibbur for the yomim noraim.  Is he available?  I'm sure his cries will pierce the heavens.

Then we won't have this problem!

Can an addict be a Chazan for the Yomim Noraim???

Hevel pihem shel tinokos shein bahem cheit!

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Sep 2011 21:10 #117326

• 1daat
  • Current streak: 126 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey Zem, Mazel Tov, of course.  You are showered with blessings. When's the bris, we're all gonna be there.  From around the world, we're all gonna be there.  May you and your wife chap so much nachis from this new torah scholar, a tzaddik, that you've helped come into our world.  As you sit at his little feet learning from him, may he be gentle with you.  Much love.

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Sep 2011 21:47 #117338

• ben durdayah
  • Current streak: 49 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • No, that is not a mouse...
Good thing you let me know now, so that I can tell the Gabbai of the Bardichever Shteeble to start soaking the arbes.

How many guests should we prepare from?

Is the rebbe going to be back from his vacation before Shabbos?

(When I start singing kol rinah veyesheeya at the Shabbos tish, my kids are going to think I'm nuts -but it will be spontaneous, so what can I do anyways... BTW, I think it's time to reinstitute the GYE worldwide lechaim... 8:30 PM is a bit too early for me. Could we make it 9:30ish?)
For Dov and the other two guys who care,
My real name really is
 Eli
Like the original Bendy, Ein hadavar talui ela bee

Re: Zemmy's story 01 Sep 2011 22:36 #117352

• obormottel
  • Platinum Boarder
I am soooo in for the l'chaim. Lemme know.....7.30pm is not too early.....is it EST or Jerusalem time?
Baby steps.
If the road is pulling you down, it's a sign that you are going uphill, so just press harder on the gas!

Have a great day - unless, of course, you made other plans.

Re: Zemmy's story 02 Sep 2011 03:13 #117363

• Back on Track
I'm down for a gye lchaim at the shbbs tible.

Re: Zemmy's story 02 Sep 2011 13:52 #117396

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
1daat wrote on 01 Sep 2011 21:10:

Hey Zem, Mazel Tov, of course.  You are showered with blessings. When's the bris, we're all gonna be there.  From around the world, we're all gonna be there.  May you and your wife chap so much nachis from this new torah scholar, a tzaddik, that you've helped come into our world.  As you sit at his little feet learning from him, may he be gentle with you.  Much love.

Amein!
thank you kindly for your warm brachos, 1daat, they reflect the goodness in you
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ
Time to create page: 0.61 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes