Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: victory 38185 Views

Re: victory 16 Mar 2010 20:14 #58452

• rashkebehag
:D Its good to hear from you, Bart I [i]am  [i]Up. Haven't heard from you in a long time[/i]
Last Edit: by .

Re: victory 16 Mar 2010 21:16 #58462

• bardichev
HEY  "I" NEVER WENT INTO HIDING I AM MAKING LICHAIMS ALL OVER THE PLACE YOU CAN CATCH ME IN ALMOST ANY THREAD

OR SEND ME A PM  WHATEVER

I AM NOT HARD TO GET

CMON BARD IS A PUSHOVER

WHATS UP YEDIDI REB RASHKEBEHAGGGGG
GEVALDIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

K
O
T
  B

Re: victory 15 Apr 2010 21:11 #61467

• rashkebehag
my computer was on the blink for a while and when I got it working again i felt a trigger after having been pretty immunized.  its always hard when you realize how much you have to keep on struggling or trucking, whatever you call it. it's like a fatso who goes on a diet and loses 50 pounds. For the rest of his life he has to keep up a constant battle or it all yo yos back

Re: victory 15 Apr 2010 22:24 #61486

• jewinpain
  • Current streak: 795 days
  • Platinum Boarder
it's like a fatso who goes on a diet and loses 50 pounds. For the rest of his life he has to keep up a constant battle or it all yo yos back 
He sure is a FETSO isn't the gmura calling him a mountain!

Re: victory 16 Apr 2010 15:56 #61616

• rashkebehag
JIP I don't know what you are saying

Re: victory 13 Jun 2010 16:08 #70321

• rashkebehag
I would like all my friends to notice that I made it to the 90 days for the 2nd time. It wasn't easy, I had a few falls in the beginning. What helped me most was: the filter GYE told me about, the posting whenever I had an urge, and the idea that there is a group of yidden working on this together really meant a lot. I know that I am still an addict and I absolutely cannot sit in front of an unfiltered computer for a second. But now I don't try to circumvent the filter and I avoid second looks in the street and don't check out newstands like I used to. From the bottom of my heart I must thank GYE and all the members of the forum. I hope the YH doesn't think I am being smug and will gang up on me. I admit again I am an addict and will fight this till I die IY"H

Re: victory 13 Jun 2010 16:35 #70324

• me3
  • Current streak: 97 days
  • Platinum Boarder
And you have our respect, not the fake respect of the people who don't really know you.  The respect, admiration and appreciation of people who know what you are all about and especially what it takes to get to where you are now.

Wishing you much continued Hatzlacha,

Re: victory 13 Jun 2010 16:36 #70325

• bardichev
gevaldiggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mazal toiv!!!

join me in the kretchmer for a lichayim!!!

Re: victory 13 Jun 2010 18:11 #70332

• Steve
  • Current streak: 5034 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I
MAZAL TOV!!

Can U summerize your secret to getting back on the horse? There are SO MANY of us guys who need chizuk again n again to make it thru the cycles of count-fall-count-fall-count, and putting your gevaldig perspective out there for all to benefit from would be VERY helpful!!

Thanx!
No one is so small that he can not give help, and no one is so big that he doesn't need it.

Kol HaOlam Kulo, Gesher Tzar Meod, V'HaIkkar: Lo L'Pacheid Klal.

Re: victory 13 Jun 2010 22:09 #70367

• Dov
  • Administrator
L'chayim! You don't sound smug to me....hope that doesn't make you feel smug ;D :! Love you Rashkey!!
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: victory 14 Jun 2010 14:58 #70488

• rashkebehag
Steve wrote on 13 Jun 2010 18:11:

MAZAL TOV!!

Can U summerize your secret to getting back on the horse? There are SO MANY of us guys who need chizuk again n again to make it thru the cycles of count-fall-count-fall-count, and putting your gevaldig perspective out there for all to benefit from would be VERY helpful!!

Thanx!

there is no secret. I just would wallow in my pain when I fell and think how good I feel when I'm clean. I would post and post since it is a worthwhile distraction from the temptation. If i fell I would strengthen the filter to include the site that I found that the filter didn't catch. By the way, I never went for real p***, just like to see immodesty (don't want to be too graphic, but I mean real immodesty). So my addiction is not so strong to begin with. Again, the freedom I feel now makes it all worthwhile. Its great that the chart keeps on going to make it to a half year. I can't wait to reach that milestone. the incentive works also.

Re: victory 14 Jun 2010 16:19 #70524

• briut
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazal tov on another 90 victory. Bis 120, anyone??

Re: victory 30 Apr 2017 05:04 #311893

• cordnoy
I am amazed that this thread was never bumped before.

Lots to read; lots to say.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: victory 30 Apr 2017 05:14 #311895

• lionking
  • Platinum Boarder
How did you find it? Last post was in June 2010. Is this in Markz index?

Will try to read through the 24 pages.
P.s. Does anyone have a statistic on how long it will take to read through the entire forums? How many words have been posted to date?
Does GYE offer a API access to their forums so that someone can plug it into a deep learning AI system which will be able to direct newcomers to just the right posts based on their needs, wants, fetishes, demands, etc... We got some talented web professionals around here.
My email address is: growinghigher613@gmail.com

Re: victory 30 Apr 2017 05:14 #311896

• lionking
  • Platinum Boarder
deleted. Bug in mobile caused me to post 3 times the same thing.
My email address is: growinghigher613@gmail.com
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2017 05:34 by lionking.
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes