Welcome, Guest

bardichev's battle
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: bardichev's battle 169968 Views

Re: bardichev's battle 17 Aug 2011 18:55 #115079

• bardichev
chazak chazak wrote on 17 Aug 2011 18:54:

wow bard der rebbe is a heiliga tzaddik

no i am not

i am just honest
Last Edit: by .

Re: bardichev's battle 17 Aug 2011 19:05 #115084

• chazak
  • Expert Boarder
i see in addition to neing a tzadik you are so humble too.

Re: bardichev's battle 17 Aug 2011 19:10 #115087

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: bardichev's battle 17 Aug 2011 19:14 #115090

• shteighecher
  • Current streak: 24 days
  • Gold Boarder
  • KOT. ODAAT. Keep on Trucking. One Day At A Time.
Who had the Chuptza to talk against the Reba Shlit"a. Shigets Orois.
Yes We Can!!!, Yes We Can!!!, Yes We Can!!!,
With Hoshems Help

Re: bardichev's battle 17 Aug 2011 19:16 #115092

• bardichev
i am back on gefilte computer

lummir huffin

oisi ish

oisoi mukaoim

Re: bardichev's battle 17 Aug 2011 19:20 #115095

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
would you like some?
Attachments:
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: bardichev's battle 17 Aug 2011 19:24 #115096

• bardichev
is it chreyn rhymes with drain

od chraiin rhymes RHINE or the midwestern fine

yuh udder nayn?

Re: bardichev's battle 17 Aug 2011 19:30 #115101

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
With Pesach soon upon them, the Jewish community in Madrid found themselves in a desperate situation. There was an acute shortage of horseradish (now, many of you may know that horseradish is the key, if not the only ingredient of that fiery condiment for gefilte fish, and which is also known as CHRAIN).

A hue and cry arose and the entire community was mobilized in an effort to prevent this shonda.
All the European Union Countries gave them the same reply, "Sorry, we have none to send."

In desperation, the Rabbi phoned one of his Yeshiva friends in Tel Aviv and begged him to send a crate of horseradish by air freight to Madrid.
Two days before Pesach, a crate of grade Aleph, tear-jerking, Israeli horseradish was loaded at Ben Gurion Airport onto the EL Al 789 flight to Madrid, and all seemed to be well.

Unfortunately, when the Rabbi sent to the Madrid Airport to claim the horseradish he was informed that a wildcat strike had just broken out and no shipments would be unloaded for at least four days.

As a result: The chrain in Spain stayed mainly on the plane.
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

~TZ

Re: bardichev's battle 17 Aug 2011 19:32 #115102

• bardichev
zemmy please check on the baby possums im afraid they can reach the loquats

Re: bardichev's battle 17 Aug 2011 19:33 #115103

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
i will get Billy on the case as soon as he's done kickboxing lessons
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

~TZ

Re: bardichev's battle 17 Aug 2011 21:25 #115146

• ben durdayah
  • Current streak: 49 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • No, that is not a mouse...
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!
For Dov and the other two guys who care,
My real name really is
 Eli
Like the original Bendy, Ein hadavar talui ela bee

Re: bardichev's battle 17 Aug 2011 22:46 #115160

• Back on Track
On the elijah pepper, dr. Pepper relationship and their origns as feffercorn: I am actually a big history buff and this is entirely accurate. The feffercorns came over with columbus on the mayflower bringing with them many family the trade and recipes. Elijah put the alter heim potato vodka recipe to work in the new country but quickly found that there was little market for potato vodka in america. (Something to do with the american indians feeling it not going well with possum pie). Elijah soon switched to making whiskey and well... The rest is history.

Dr pepper's real name was spencer and he tried working with the families borscht recipe. Borscht flopped fast with the colonists and the american indians. And spencer was soon broke. Elijah, quite inebriated from some of his own product, refused to take any responsibility to help spencer. So spencer was penniless but very bright he decided hed try for med school. He won a full fellowship scholarship to albert feinstien's school of medicine and voodoo which doctory.and graduated with flying colors despite partying it up and barely studying. Unfortunately while very book smart spencer had a poor sense of social trends (hence his original choice to try to sell borscht to the indians). So his medical practice failed and he opened a fast food restaurant instead. Having some unexplained stroke of divine inspiration or really good mazel, he chanced on the discovery of a way to carbonate beverages. using his new found wosdom he added every other chemical he had learned about in witch doctor school as well as sweetners and founded the original dr. Pepper soft drink recipe. Through the generations they removed things like possum wart flakes, and fish pickle juice and added stuff like sugar instrad. That really drove sales up. And that brings us totally up to date. Ta dah!!!

Ps: they both dropped the corn from their name somewhere around the time when spencer entered med school. The head witchdoctor had trouble with long names and was very supertitious about those that eneded with corn. Elijah dropped it b/c his drinking simply prevented him from pronouncing words with more than 2 sylables. 
Last Edit: 17 Aug 2011 22:50 by .

Re: bardichev's battle 17 Aug 2011 23:05 #115167

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1193 days
  • Platinum Boarder
You forgot to mention their cousin who stayed behind in england. He was in  the army for a while then he went into the music biz... .
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends

Re: bardichev's battle 17 Aug 2011 23:08 #115168

• Back on Track
Of course. He was orignally in the army. And formed the beatles inspiration for sgt peppers lonely hearts club band. That niggun was stolen from the barishnikover rebbe's tisch.

Re: bardichev's battle 18 Aug 2011 01:09 #115181

• bardichev
Back on Track wrote on 17 Aug 2011 22:46:

On the elijah pepper, dr. Pepper relationship and their origns as feffercorn: I am actually a big history buff and this is entirely accurate. The feffercorns came over with columbus on the mayflower bringing with them many family the trade and recipes. Elijah put the alter heim potato vodka recipe to work in the new country but quickly found that there was little market for potato vodka in america. (Something to do with the american indians feeling it not going well with possum pie). Elijah soon switched to making whiskey and well... The rest is history.

Dr pepper's real name was spencer and he tried working with the families borscht recipe. Borscht flopped fast with the colonists and the american indians. And spencer was soon broke. Elijah, quite inebriated from some of his own product, refused to take any responsibility to help spencer. So spencer was penniless but very bright he decided hed try for med school. He won a full fellowship scholarship to albert feinstien's school of medicine and voodoo which doctory.and graduated with flying colors despite partying it up and barely studying. Unfortunately while very book smart spencer had a poor sense of social trends (hence his original choice to try to sell borscht to the indians). So his medical practice failed and he opened a fast food restaurant instead. Having some unexplained stroke of divine inspiration or really good mazel, he chanced on the discovery of a way to carbonate beverages. using his new found wosdom he added every other chemical he had learned about in witch doctor school as well as sweetners and founded the original dr. Pepper soft drink recipe. Through the generations they removed things like possum wart flakes, and fish pickle juice and added stuff like sugar instrad. That really drove sales up. And that brings us totally up to date. Ta dah!!!

Ps: they both dropped the corn from their name somewhere around the time when spencer entered med school. The head witchdoctor had trouble with long names and was very supertitious about those that eneded with corn. Elijah dropped it b/c his drinking simply prevented him from pronouncing words with more than 2 sylables.

ben der duyah

is this guy your brother??
Time to create page: 0.61 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes