Welcome, Guest

Chevra! I BH made it to 90 days!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Chevra! I BH made it to 90 days! 438 Views

Chevra! I BH made it to 90 days! 12 May 2023 06:34 #395602

Lechayim my dear GYE brothers and family!

Today is day my 90th day of being clean from P&M! Thank you hashem for giving me the strength and power to get to this Big day!

It wasn’t as easy, there were bumps on the road and Bh with the help of my dear GYE friend and chizuk I got from these posts here on GYE I got to this special day.

דבר בעתו מה טוב today is לו בעומר, so I thought to myself that לו is ראשי תיבות ״וטהר לבנו״ !! What do you say to this? Isn’t it a special gift message from hashem? I am humbled and so excited.

What worked for me first of all was that, my filter needed to be better and even when I fixed it I didn’t trust myself and took a GYE shomer which knows what I am opening up and if it’s a blocked site I would need his permission to open it. Chevra, I must tell you, doing this was the best thing ever! I feel so clean! 

Next, As i had mentioned on my thread, I started using the opportunity to daven to Hashem when I turn away from looking at inappropriate women and it kept me fresh thinking the whole time “hey, grab another opportunity, and another one, daven daven as much as you can….”

We’re going to say this Shabbos חזק חזק ונתחזק. Hashem should help me and all of you to be מחזק in this holy battle and I wish you all the best and a wonderful beautiful Shabbos!

Btw, for the special day, I treated myself and changed my profile picture to beautiful flowers!! I deserve it 

keep on davining for me Trying the best Ben GYE!
Enjoy,
Trying the best,

Trying The Best! You'll become the best!

I can be reached at 1tryingthebest@gmail.com, 929-500-1185 (google voice number)

Re: Chevra! I BH made it to 90 days! 12 May 2023 08:55 #395603

• taherlibeinu
  • Current streak: 29 days
  • Expert Boarder
Mazeltov on your 90 days. A wonderful achievement. Have a very special shabbos.

Re: Chevra! I BH made it to 90 days! 12 May 2023 12:16 #395611

• grant400
  • Current streak: 13 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazal tov on your achievement!

The 90 days is great, and the fact that you clearly grew so much during this period is much more important and amazing! You seem to be doing it the correct way.

Please stick around and continue to be an inspiration and role model to me and others! 

Re: Chevra! I BH made it to 90 days! 12 May 2023 13:16 #395613

• StingRay
  • Fresh Boarder
Good for you! 

I’m at 86 days! But it’s getting tough on the final stretch…

Re: Chevra! I BH made it to 90 days! 12 May 2023 13:47 #395615

StingRay wrote on 12 May 2023 13:16:
Good for you! 

I’m at 86 days! But it’s getting tough on the final stretch…

Thanks for the support!

I can relate to what you say, since I also felt lately that it’s getting tough, but I kept on having this pressure of thinking ‘hey, what will your gye friends say if you fall after climbing so high’ also ‘at the end of the day if I’ll give in again it might feel good at the first moment, but the regrets are so painful afterwards, so it doesn’t pay…!’

Feel free to reach out to me in private.

thanks,

I can be reached at 1tryingthebest@gmail.com, 929-500-1185 (google voice number)

Re: Chevra! I BH made it to 90 days! 12 May 2023 13:51 #395616

Grant400 wrote on 12 May 2023 12:16:
Mazal tov on your achievement!

The 90 days is great, and the fact that you clearly grew so much during this period is much more important and amazing! You seem to be doing it the correct way.

Please stick around and continue to be an inspiration and role model to me and others! 

Thanks Reb Grant!

a lot of my achievements are your credit! I have saved a lot of your posts in my archives.

Re: Chevra! I BH made it to 90 days! 12 May 2023 14:06 #395617

• eccentriccomposer
  • Current streak: 299 days
  • Gold Boarder
Mazel tov, mazel tov! You should have many, many more successes!
I am not active on the forums anymore so much, but I check my email daily, please reach out to me!

Feel free to message me if you need anything, I'll try to respond as soon as I can. I hope I can help!

Email: eccentriccomposer01@gmail.com

Eccentric Trip to Freedom
Daily Dose

Re: Chevra! I BH made it to 90 days! 12 May 2023 19:08 #395626

מזל טוב! זה היום עשה ה' נגילה ונשמחה בו!!!! People like you give me and the whole chevra chizik

Re: Chevra! I BH made it to 90 days! 12 May 2023 23:11 #395628

• horizon
  • Gold Boarder
so nice to hear:)
wishing you continued hatzlacha

טאטע טאטע טאטע איך וויל זיין, יא איך וויל זיין, א ירא שמים

my forum

Re: Chevra! I BH made it to 90 days! 14 May 2023 07:14 #395640

• eerie
  • Current streak: 720 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Huge Mazal Tov!!! 
My friend, I hope you took the time to really read Grant's message. It is something we should all remember, all the time.
Keep trucking, and please keep sharing with us all!
Feel free to say hi. My email is 1gimpelovitz@gmail.com

Re: Chevra! I BH made it to 90 days! 14 May 2023 14:34 #395646

• monseyyid41
  • Current streak: 95 days
  • Expert Boarder
Hey, I just wanted to add my Mazel Tov as well. This is a real inspiration and I hope to get there soon as well. Thank you for sharing what worked for you and helped you make it. We are looking forward to 180! All the best and keep posting.
My thread: Forum (guardyoureyes.com)
We are not all in the same boat, but we are all in the same lake. And when one boat is in trouble, the other boats in the lake can quickly come to his aid. Feel free to reach out to me to give some chizuk or to receive some. monseyyid41@gmail.com

Re: Chevra! I BH made it to 90 days! 15 May 2023 03:52 #395687

Thank you all fro your chizuk and support! It gives me a good boost! I bumped into a beautiful shtark vort i saw from the Rachmistrivka Rabbi Shlita. I’ll attach it here (sorry, it’s hard for me to translate, anyone welcome to do so)
Attachments:

Last Edit: 15 May 2023 03:55 by trying the best.

Re: Chevra! I BH made it to 90 days! 15 May 2023 10:53 #395694

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazel Tov and thank you for the vort!
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Chevra! I BH made it to 90 days! 16 May 2023 14:40 #395750

• Heeling
  • Current streak: 31 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Wow Wow Mazel Tov Mazel Tov! So happy for you! I am looking forward to hitting 90 days.

Love your post, so much enthusiasm, I feel the energy popping out of my screen.
You can win the fight, but I'll have to live with the loser.

Any excuse you use for yourself, you must be willing to use for your wife.

Not Always can I understand others, but I can always respect their wishes.

You're human, it's okay.

One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.

Re: Chevra! I BH made it to 90 days! 17 May 2023 21:12 #395835

• StingRay
  • Fresh Boarder
I made it to 90
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.59 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes