Welcome, Guest

Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey.
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 10440 Views

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 28 Jan 2022 11:21 #376601

• joetyh
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Gold Boarder
couldnt find a hug emoji...... but here is your virtual hug!!!! youre doing amazing!!!!
feel free to contact me with chizzuk or to stam shmuz @ joestyh@gmail.com 

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 28 Jan 2022 16:37 #376608

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Human being wrote on 28 Jan 2022 11:12:
On to day 26. Havin a harder day. Im emotionally drained and didnt learn enough today. Can anyone send over a virtual hug? 

DONT THINK FOR 1 MINUTE IM GOING TO GIVE IN. IM GETTING TO 30 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW 30 Days is soooooooo * exciting for me it means a month!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I havent done that in 6 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many long Hugs- Human being. Good shabbos. A lovely, together, pure, and relaxing shabbos to all. i hope you guys all rest up.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

I can't wait to celebrate the 30 day achievement together with you!
Have a great shabbos!
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 29 Jan 2022 20:00 #376617

• human being
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks guys, hugs recieved:smiley:

Im at day 27. 3 more days till 30 and ..............18 more days till Halfway to 90! This is so much fun! i dont even think about the fact that i havent masturbated or called sex lines in 27 days! ive been doing that for years and have finally almost done a month. Its possible! We move on. wish i could give out a few extra karmas for my day 30 anyone following would deff get some.
I'm sick of the Un-scientific approach of today's medical and social environment. 
we will never heal and become a better society unless we realize that all people are addicts. Any thing we do that we aren't interested in is "addiction" and medicine doesn't fix addictions. 

Pain causes addiction and medicine cant fix pain. 

Unless we heal our pain, and become truama conscious so as not to cause others pain, we will never be living in a functioning human society.
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2022 20:01 by human being.

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 29 Jan 2022 21:32 #376618

• joetyh
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Gold Boarder
bro i can totally relate!!!! i am tripping hard that im almost at 2 weeks!!! lets rock this!!!!!
feel free to contact me with chizzuk or to stam shmuz @ joestyh@gmail.com 

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 30 Jan 2022 11:51 #376637

• human being
  • Platinum Boarder
Math equation for the boyz

7 times 4 =?
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ladies and Gentlemen, 4 whole, huge, awsome, fun, pure, weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 days is 30! #30 rolls of sushi!
I'm sick of the Un-scientific approach of today's medical and social environment. 
we will never heal and become a better society unless we realize that all people are addicts. Any thing we do that we aren't interested in is "addiction" and medicine doesn't fix addictions. 

Unless we heal our pain, and become truama conscious so as not to cause others pain, we will never be living in a functioning human society.
Last Edit: 30 Jan 2022 11:52 by human being.

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 30 Jan 2022 11:59 #376638

• jackthejew
  • Platinum Boarder
Human being wrote on 30 Jan 2022 11:51:
Math equation for the boyz

7 times 4 =?
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ladies and Gentlemen, 4 whole, huge, awsome, fun, pure, weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 days is 30! #30 rolls of sushi!

The gemara says that when Hashem kills the Yetzer Hora L'osid Lavo, to Tzadikim it will appear like a giant mountain...
Off the forum for now.
My Thread (Not for inspiration, but for random bits and pieces of my journey, as well as the inspiring responses of others: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/375514-Enough-is-Enough
jackthejewgye@gmail.com
There are tips, tools, and techniques, but there are no shortcuts.

Here's to our wives and girlfriends...may they never meet! ~ Groucho Marx
Optimism is the madness of insisting that all is well when we are miserable.-Voltaire
You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.- Abraham Lincoln
If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.- Yogi Berra
"I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information." ~ Calvin

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 30 Jan 2022 23:55 #376660

Barambambarara!!! 30 is almost here buddy!!! That means a lot of effort! A lot of retraining you put in! It means the next 30 days will be much easier! It means a lot! Do something extra special this time around! Something you’ll really feel! How about a super special shmonei esrei on day 30?! Where you focus extra by the words for a few brachos special for this occasion? That’s a celebration you’ll feel! 
“Distancing and removing triggers is only bringing the door closer..Changing the insides and our nature is the key to get in.” 

“Human connection can help every sort of struggle” 

If anyone would like to reach me I’d love to help out! 
anonymouslyhappy111@gmail.com

Break free the easy way using the self-talk method!
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/378128-Captain--Shtarkemotionals-Secret90Day-Challenge

Check out this thread with packed Insight for every person at every stage! 
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/376994-%E2%80%9CShtark%E2%80%9D-insight-that-may-make-you-%E2%80%9Cemotional%E2%80%9D-%29

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 31 Jan 2022 10:12 #376688

• human being
  • Platinum Boarder
Love the idea! 

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 31 Jan 2022 11:54 #376689

• human being
  • Platinum Boarder
Day 29 clean!

The last 24 hours where the hardest for sure so far. Last night there a part of me that was really depressed. The challenge with feeling depressed is, that besides for wanting to soothe myself with masturbating, being depressed also makes me not really care about my self or my streak. So the motivation to hold myself back is really lowered.

So what did I do? I told myself that at least I have 1 thing to feel good about; my streak. And I told myself that if I were to lose my streak, then I lose the only thing I have that I feel good about.
That helped me in the moment.

A quote-                                                                                                               
 "We can be unhappy. But that's not ok. We can also be happily unhappy. And that's awesome."

The point is throughout life we are going to have challenges, mood swings, be upset, angry, and a whole bunch of other things. The key is learning to be ok and B'simcha about what we are feeling. Even if the feeling isn't so pleasant. We can have a part of us that's angry or upset, but at the same time have another part of us that's B'simcha even though we are upset.

​Wonderful day to all. See you guys tomorrow at.........................30 days!!!!!!! I'm so excited!

Last Edit: 31 Jan 2022 17:24 by human being.

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 31 Jan 2022 14:28 #376693

• vehkam
  • Current streak: 981 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks for your post. I also get depressed at times and that is when I am weaker. I found your post encouraging. Bh I have been successful in making changes in my life since I started here, but I dreamt some fantasies a couple of nights ago and it reawakened some desires. Bh I did not act on any of those but it’s messing with my mind a bit… I no was feeling lonely and came on to get some chizuk and saw your post… thanks again
vehkam7@gmail.com

guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/375452-Work-in-progress

The Battle of the Generation by Hillel S. has been a huge help for me.  Message me to find out how you can receive a free copy.

some of the experiences I write about may make it easier to identify me.  This is ok.  I trust that if anyone discovers my identity they will keep it to themselves.  If you do realize that you  know me, I am completely comfortable and welcome you acknowledging me and my struggle in person.

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 31 Jan 2022 17:29 #376698

• human being
  • Platinum Boarder
Going through a really hard time now. the yetzers trying to get me before i get to 30.

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 31 Jan 2022 17:33 #376701

I’m here if you’d like. You can reach out to me. 
“Distancing and removing triggers is only bringing the door closer..Changing the insides and our nature is the key to get in.” 

“Human connection can help every sort of struggle” 

If anyone would like to reach me I’d love to help out! 
anonymouslyhappy111@gmail.com

Break free the easy way using the self-talk method!
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/378128-Captain--Shtarkemotionals-Secret90Day-Challenge

Check out this thread with packed Insight for every person at every stage! 
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/376994-%E2%80%9CShtark%E2%80%9D-insight-that-may-make-you-%E2%80%9Cemotional%E2%80%9D-%29

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 01 Feb 2022 08:04 #376732

• human being
  • Platinum Boarder
Woweeeeeee!! its day 30! level 5! Bh got past the challenge last night. Moving on. Here come 3 good rolls of sushi!

On to 45 days in 15!

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 01 Feb 2022 13:09 #376734

• omoh
  • Junior Boarder
Human being wrote on 01 Feb 2022 08:04:
Woweeeeeee!! its day 30! level 5! Bh got past the challenge last night. Moving on. Here come 3 good rolls of sushi!

On to 45 days in 15!

just remember that the best part is that your no longer an addict not the "3 good rolls of sushi" the biggest and bet reward is the fact that your free!!!!! your awesome keep it up!!!!

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 02 Feb 2022 00:22 #376753

Human being wrote on 01 Feb 2022 08:04:

On to 45 days in 15!

this is amazing!!!
keep going strong!
Time to create page: 0.62 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes