Welcome, Guest

Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey.
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 10443 Views

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 21 Jan 2022 07:23 #376271

• zedj
  • Current streak: 14 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Your on a roll! Your an inspiration! 

One who has given up hope is without a G‑d.

One who sees hope in each day is already free

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 21 Jan 2022 12:33 #376280

• human being
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
Day 19 and I'm only 6 days away from 25!!!! 25 is very exciting!! Its a real amount. Meaning its more then just a couple weeks. If I get to 25 it means I'm in it for the long haul.

25 days of clean currency after 120 years is going to able to buy me a lot up there! I really cant believe that tomorrows going to be 20 days. 6 out from 25.

Guys ITS DOABLE. WE ALL GOT THIS!!!!!!!

Shabbos is usually hard, but I'm disassociated (my emotions are shut off) right now (for anyone who knows about mental health) so it shouldn't be as hard as usual. I still have too remain on guard though.

A good, clean, pure and loving Shabbos to all following. Hugs and kisses-Human being
I'm sick of the Un-scientific approach of today's medical and social environment. 
we will never heal and become a better society unless we realize that all people are addicts. Any thing we do that we aren't interested in is "addiction" and medicine doesn't fix addictions. 

Pain causes addiction and medicine cant fix pain. 

Unless we heal our pain, and become truama conscious so as not to cause others pain, we will never be living in a functioning human society.

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 21 Jan 2022 16:22 #376298

Human being wrote on 21 Jan 2022 12:33:
Day 19 and I'm only 6 days away from 25!!!! 25 is very exciting!! Its a real amount. Meaning its more then just a couple weeks. If I get to 25 it means I'm in it for the long haul.

25 days of clean currency after 120 years is going to able to buy me a lot up there! I really cant believe that tomorrows going to be 20 days. 6 out from 25.

Guys ITS DOABLE. WE ALL GOT THIS!!!!!!!

Shabbos is usually hard, but I'm disassociated (my emotions are shut off) right now (for anyone who knows about mental health) so it shouldn't be as hard as usual. I still have too remain on guard though.

A good, clean, pure and loving Shabbos to all following. Hugs and kisses-Human being

it wont just “buy you a lot up there” - you’ll also feel pretty good down here!

keep going!!

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 22 Jan 2022 17:03 #376307

• human being
  • Platinum Boarder

20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!21 22 23 24 25...........................................................30..........................50..........................90..........................180..........................365...............................................1000..........................................48723460217834620348
I'm sick of the Un-scientific approach of today's medical and social environment. 
we will never heal and become a better society unless we realize that all people are addicts. Any thing we do that we aren't interested in is "addiction" and medicine doesn't fix addictions. 

Unless we heal our pain, and become truama conscious so as not to cause others pain, we will never be living in a functioning human society.

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 23 Jan 2022 07:48 #376339

• farmer k.
  • Current streak: 79 days
  • Senior Boarder
nice keep it up.
The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 23 Jan 2022 10:09 #376340

• human being
  • Platinum Boarder
21 days. I cant wait for 25. 4 days out. I think right about at 20 days is when the mind starts the journey of focusing elsewear other then masturbation. Just a little bit, but a little bit none-the-less.

Last Edit: 23 Jan 2022 10:09 by human being.

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 25 Jan 2022 10:16 #376438

• human being
  • Platinum Boarder
Forgot to post yesterday I guess I'm getting used to it. Good thing, but i have to keep my game up!

Day 23! 2 days out to 25! 7 days out to 30 when i go buy myself 3 more rolls of sushi 

Funny last night I had a wet dream and I didn't want to break my streak even in my dream. i was all upset that my streak was broken and then..............i woke up!! LOL!!

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 26 Jan 2022 07:39 #376512

• human being
  • Platinum Boarder
Day 24 and I'm one out of 25. 6 more days till my next celebration!! I haven't gone this long in as long as could remember. Soooo pumped. I don't have access to the internet for the past few weeks and I have to plan ahead for Bain hazmanim when I'm going to be around the internet. the fight is going to get real then. I must prepare for it.

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 26 Jan 2022 07:57 #376513

• joetyh
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Gold Boarder
bro you are doing great!!!! you may wanna place that sushi order lol!!! is there anyway to make sure the internet you will be around bein hazmnaim will be filtered?
feel free to contact me with chizzuk or to stam shmuz @ joestyh@gmail.com 

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 26 Jan 2022 16:09 #376527

• human being
  • Platinum Boarder
I Bh dont have any devices in my home or around me with open internet. My challenge is that i kind of look at any technology through a lens of "how bad of a video/picture can i find on this thing"  I can find trigger material virtually anywhere. (im good at finding it!) So i have to set up some accountability and connections with others to help me stay away. 

Thanks for asking! BTW Im following your thread too and you are realy amazing.

Last Edit: 26 Jan 2022 16:10 by human being.

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 26 Jan 2022 21:40 #376536

• joetyh
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Gold Boarder
accountability is a great idea but also maybe make yourself a contract?
like you will not look at ANYTHING for sexual pleasure
feel free to contact me with chizzuk or to stam shmuz @ joestyh@gmail.com 

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 26 Jan 2022 23:06 #376538

The more you build a clarity and motivation on why you wanna not lust in videos and images anymore the less of this mindset( "how bad of a video/picture can i find on this thing") you'll have.  You’ll feel strong and determined to not fall. To not try to fall. To not wanna fall cuz your clarity is crystal clear. I believe that’s the goal.
“Distancing and removing triggers is only bringing the door closer..Changing the insides and our nature is the key to get in.” 

“Human connection can help every sort of struggle” 

If anyone would like to reach me I’d love to help out! 
anonymouslyhappy111@gmail.com

Break free the easy way using the self-talk method!
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/378128-Captain--Shtarkemotionals-Secret90Day-Challenge

Check out this thread with packed Insight for every person at every stage! 
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/376994-%E2%80%9CShtark%E2%80%9D-insight-that-may-make-you-%E2%80%9Cemotional%E2%80%9D-%29

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 26 Jan 2022 23:09 #376539

Shtarkandemotional wrote on 26 Jan 2022 23:06:
The more you build a clarity and motivation on why you wanna not lust in videos and images anymore the less of this mindset( "how bad of a video/picture can i find on this thing") you'll have.  You’ll feel strong and determined to not fall. To not try to fall. To not wanna fall cuz your clarity is crystal clear. I believe that’s the goal.

There’s different ways to stop this from happening. Like I mentioned in the previous post- building a clarity. There’s many ways to build a clarity. 
1. focus on the short term effects. 
2. long term effects.  
3. Focusing on the gashmiyus effects it’ll have on you. The depressed person you’ll feel like etc. 

another way to help with this idea is knowing looking for the worst thing on this device or any device all together- isn’t an option. Like one of the others mentioned a contract. That’s good cuz there’s no more option of falling.. cuz the consequence is too big. 
“Distancing and removing triggers is only bringing the door closer..Changing the insides and our nature is the key to get in.” 

“Human connection can help every sort of struggle” 

If anyone would like to reach me I’d love to help out! 
anonymouslyhappy111@gmail.com

Break free the easy way using the self-talk method!
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/378128-Captain--Shtarkemotionals-Secret90Day-Challenge

Check out this thread with packed Insight for every person at every stage! 
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/376994-%E2%80%9CShtark%E2%80%9D-insight-that-may-make-you-%E2%80%9Cemotional%E2%80%9D-%29

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 27 Jan 2022 15:22 #376560

• human being
  • Platinum Boarder
Love the responses! Thanks guys.

We are finally here! @ day 25! And we are finally only 5 days out of 30! 

So exciting. 
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 28 Jan 2022 11:12 #376600

• human being
  • Platinum Boarder
On to day 26. Havin a harder day. Im emotionally drained and didnt learn enough today. Can anyone send over a virtual hug? 

DONT THINK FOR 1 MINUTE IM GOING TO GIVE IN. IM GETTING TO 30 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW 30 Days is soooooooo * exciting for me it means a month!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I havent done that in 6 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many long Hugs- Human being. Good shabbos. A lovely, together, pure, and relaxing shabbos to all. i hope you guys all rest up.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Time to create page: 0.55 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes