Welcome, Guest

Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey.
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 10446 Views

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 16 Jan 2022 12:20 #375960

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Don't be nervous. That's what the yetzer hara wants. Let's be logical, if you are living well without it for 14 days that means it is simply not necessary. We must eat drink and sleep. That's it. One can live a fulfilling happy life without any of this garbage. Keep it up tzaddik.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 16 Jan 2022 15:22 #375969

• human being
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
The reason im nervous is because im having a hard time with other things in my life rights now. The past 2 weeks ive held back from masturbating but a big motavation was the excitement. Every day felt like a huge accomplishment on the way to 14. I feel like day 15 through 25 is going to be non exciting, which will make it alot harder not to choose the easy soothing route. 
I'm sick of the Un-scientific approach of today's medical and social environment. 
we will never heal and become a better society unless we realize that all people are addicts. Any thing we do that we aren't interested in is "addiction" and medicine doesn't fix addictions. 

Pain causes addiction and medicine cant fix pain. 

Unless we heal our pain, and become truama conscious so as not to cause others pain, we will never be living in a functioning human society.

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 16 Jan 2022 16:20 #375972

Human being wrote on 16 Jan 2022 15:22:
The reason im nervous is because im having a hard time with other things in my life rights now. The past 2 weeks ive held back from masturbating but a big motavation was the excitement. Every day felt like a huge accomplishment on the way to 14. I feel like day 15 through 25 is going to be non exciting, which will make it alot harder not to choose the easy soothing route. 

Yea makes a lot of sense.. It’s tricky when excitement fades if that’s what was keeping us going.. when one has clarity it makes everything much much easier. We start to fight a winning battle! How about figuring out a way to maintain a long term constant clarity of why you wanna continue this battle no matter what.. that will be the biggest helpful motivation and will keep your eye on the prize even in hard moments. when one has clarity and motivation that makes the fight much easier this doesn’t necessarily mean we’re excited.. often we’re not excited to take a shower let’s say.. but we usually go anyway cuz we’re clear that it’s beneficial we have a clarity that that’s what we want! Same goes for here. I have some ideas if you’d like.
“Distancing and removing triggers is only bringing the door closer..Changing the insides and our nature is the key to get in.” 

“Human connection can help every sort of struggle” 

If anyone would like to reach me I’d love to help out! 
anonymouslyhappy111@gmail.com

Break free the easy way using the self-talk method!
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/378128-Captain--Shtarkemotionals-Secret90Day-Challenge

Check out this thread with packed Insight for every person at every stage! 
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/376994-%E2%80%9CShtark%E2%80%9D-insight-that-may-make-you-%E2%80%9Cemotional%E2%80%9D-%29

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 17 Jan 2022 12:21 #376018

• Hashem Help Me
  • Platinum Boarder
Human being wrote on 16 Jan 2022 15:22:

So make a goal that you are going to celebrate Purim as a clean fellow. Imagine how exciting that would be. That's true mechiyas Amalek! (As an aside, and i know it's still in the future, but keep in mind to be careful with drinking on Purim. Many newly clean guys slip when they are under the influence....)

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 17 Jan 2022 14:53 #376024

• human being
  • Platinum Boarder
15 days clean BH! Had a wet dream last night which makes me feel a little down but ill be ok. Also general lowering of excitement, but im only 15 days away from 30!! Tommarow ill be over the halfway point to 30!

Btw i bought 3 rolls of sushi to celabrate 2 weeks 
I'm sick of the Un-scientific approach of today's medical and social environment. 
we will never heal and become a better society unless we realize that all people are addicts. Any thing we do that we aren't interested in is "addiction" and medicine doesn't fix addictions. 

Unless we heal our pain, and become truama conscious so as not to cause others pain, we will never be living in a functioning human society.

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 17 Jan 2022 15:46 #376026

• joetyh
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Gold Boarder
dont let it get you down. its normal
feel free to contact me with chizzuk or to stam shmuz @ joestyh@gmail.com 

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 17 Jan 2022 21:55 #376058

• Hashem Help Me
  • Platinum Boarder
Human being wrote on 17 Jan 2022 14:53:
15 days clean BH! Had a wet dream last night which makes me feel a little down but ill be ok. Also general lowering of excitement, but im only 15 days away from 30!! Tommarow ill be over the halfway point to 30!

Btw i bought 3 rolls of sushi to celabrate 2 weeks 

Excellent that you understand the need to celebrate - it shows a healthy way of viewing this challenge.  Wet dreams are to be expected when breaking free. In fact, they are good news - as long as one was not lusting the whole day prior to going to sleep. There is a lot written about this on the forums. 

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 18 Jan 2022 19:13 #376112

• human being
  • Platinum Boarder
16 days my guys! thats 16 days! 1 times 16! See yall tommarrow at 17! (cant wait for 20 that will be exciting!

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 18 Jan 2022 19:14 #376113

Human being wrote on 18 Jan 2022 19:13:
16 days my guys! thats 16 days! 1 times 16! See yall tommarrow at 17! (cant wait for 20 that will be exciting!

Awesome! Thanks for posting! 
“Distancing and removing triggers is only bringing the door closer..Changing the insides and our nature is the key to get in.” 

“Human connection can help every sort of struggle” 

If anyone would like to reach me I’d love to help out! 
anonymouslyhappy111@gmail.com

Break free the easy way using the self-talk method!
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/378128-Captain--Shtarkemotionals-Secret90Day-Challenge

Check out this thread with packed Insight for every person at every stage! 
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/376994-%E2%80%9CShtark%E2%80%9D-insight-that-may-make-you-%E2%80%9Cemotional%E2%80%9D-%29

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 18 Jan 2022 19:29 #376115

• trouble
  • Platinum Boarder
Shtarkandemotional wrote on 18 Jan 2022 19:14:

your profile pic can be extremely triggering - in many ways
i'm all about that (substantial) bass, no trouble ....

if you're looking for trouble, you can email me @trouble69gye@outlook.com

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 19 Jan 2022 15:03 #376176

• human being
  • Platinum Boarder
17 days Yo's!......................18..........................19..........................20!!!!!!!.................................10000

Last Edit: 19 Jan 2022 15:04 by human being.

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 20 Jan 2022 18:14 #376239

• trouble
  • Platinum Boarder
Trouble wrote on 18 Jan 2022 19:29:

Shtarkandemotional wrote on 18 Jan 2022 19:14:

your profile pic can be extremely triggering - in many ways

thank you!
i'm all about that (substantial) bass, no trouble ....

if you're looking for trouble, you can email me @trouble69gye@outlook.com

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 20 Jan 2022 19:44 #376251

• human being
  • Platinum Boarder
Chai chai chai #18#18#18#18#18#18#18#18#18#18#18#18#18#18#18#18#18#18

.............19.............20!!!!!..........90!!!!!!!.....33,333!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 20 Jan 2022 19:53 #376253

• human being
  • Platinum Boarder
I am having a harder time today.

A couple of times my body reacted to thoughts and feelings (belashon naki)

but I didn't slip Bh but i do feel a lot more pressure to masturbate today. its hard. but I'm not going to.

Its weird but I almost feel like I'm being mean to myself. I guess sometimes that's what Hashem wants me to do. To deny myself a relief and be "mean" to myself.

Last Edit: 20 Jan 2022 19:53 by human being.

Re: Destination - 90 days, A human beings journey. 20 Jan 2022 20:24 #376255

• starting
  • Current streak: 5 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Let's rephrase 
... feel like I'm being mean to my yetzer hora. I guess sometimes that's what Hashem wants me to do. To deny myself a relief and be "mean" to my yetzer hora and kind to myself.

(IMHO) 
The start of 'STARting' is 'star'. Just start and you're a star!!

'the cleaner I stay, the cleaner I stay' - AlexEliezer
העבר עיני מראות שוא, בדרכך חינו (תהלים קיט, לז)
PM me for my phone number
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes