Welcome, Guest

Journey Journal
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Journey Journal 198 Views

Journey Journal 07 Sep 2020 01:44 #354680

The first week was good, thank G-d. I spent time working, reading, watching and playing basketball and some movies. I feel the most free on the first week. If I can maintain the routine of my week, it would be great going forward. However, it always seems the hardest on the end of the third week so I know I need to prepare myself. I have some plan of actions written down. I have reached out and connected with a bunch of friends and enjoy spend time with people. The most important thing I think it is to believe that there is freedom to be held at the end of this. I can't lose site of that. My current plan is to try to update this forum on a weekly basis. 

Re: Journey Journal 07 Sep 2020 04:23 #354685

• wilnevergiveup
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome! Glad to have you with us. 

It might be helpful to read through the GYE handbook, as well as listening to The Fight by Rabbi Shafier.

Come back here when you are struggling, or just to get chizzuk from the olam here, we are in this together.

If I can maintain the routine of my week, it would be great going forward.

Just don't forget to plan for when things don't go according to plan. A rigid plan is no plan at all, you need to give yourself room for life's turns and even plan for after a fall, just in case.

Looking forward on hearing good news!

Hatzlachah
Wilnevergiveup
Check out My Thread and The Truth

(עשה רצונו כרצונך (אבות,ב:ד

Feel free to email me  wilnevergiveupgye@gmail.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes