Welcome, Guest

on day 87, sooo hard!!!!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: on day 87, sooo hard!!!! 410 Views

on day 87, sooo hard!!!! 13 Jul 2020 23:57 #352536

on day 87 bh !! Any chizuk would be greatly appreciated as really finding hard these last step to 90!! thanks

Re: on day 87, sooo hard!!!! 14 Jul 2020 00:26 #352537

• grant400
  • Current streak: 13 days
  • Platinum Boarder
87? Beautiful! Amazing! Mazal tov!!! C'mon man your almost at the finish line of your first world class marathon. If you make it you will be a totally different person. You will be a different man. Disciplined. In control. Strong. I mean 87? You are obviously all that already so let's go- finish your mission! You worked so hard already you are NOT going to blow it now. The yetzer harah knows that if you do 90 days you will be a changed man you will graduate from under his control, terminate his contract and FOREVER be in a different league, way above him. He knows the 90 thing- he probably scouts GYE...gotta know the competition; ) so he's pulling out all the stops to take you out with a headshot at the last moment, but you wont cave! You wont bend! You are a man of eighty freakin' seven days! You own him! You're a warrior! Bulletproof! We are rooting for you my friend!!!! Stay strong!!! And keep updating.

P.S. Just a thought. Do you think that you subconsciously dont want to make it to 90 days because you know that when you do you will be a changed person and sinning will be much harder? So don't give in!
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2020 00:33 by grant400.

Re: on day 87, sooo hard!!!! 14 Jul 2020 05:00 #352548

• wilnevergiveup
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
todayicansucceed wrote on 13 Jul 2020 23:57:
on day 87 bh !! Any chizuk would be greatly appreciated as really finding hard these last step to 90!! thanks

Hey there, you are doing great, keep it up!

I am right behind you and in my case too it's still a struggle even this late into the game. In my case I think it's mainly due to lack of excitement and becoming lax after all this time of the same thing over and over.

Here are some things that I found helped me.
1) Take a few minutes a day to really stop and think about your progress, what you accomplished and how. Think about why you are doing it and really focus on it and strengthen it.
2) Don't forget to ask Hashem for help, you can't do it alone. Daven and tell Hashem what you accomplished and why you want to continue and really speak to him.
3) You have to ask yourself, is 90 days the goal? Is it the finish line where after you could pass out on the floor panting for breath, or is there another lap after this one? Whats the next step? You might have 2-3 days to 90 but there are many more to a clean life. 90 is a huge accomplishment but so is 87. What is the goal, 90, or living a free life?

Just some food for thought, I hope this is helpful, if it's not please accept my apologies.

Keep us posted.

All the best,
Wilnevergiveup
Check out My Thread and The Truth

(עשה רצונו כרצונך (אבות,ב:ד

Feel free to email me  wilnevergiveupgye@gmail.com

Re: on day 87, sooo hard!!!! 14 Jul 2020 08:43 #352554

Thanx so much for that, i love point 1 and will def do that! and point 3 is great too as it put me in prespective how serious this is, its not just 90days its my lifes challenge!!

Re: on day 87, sooo hard!!!! 14 Jul 2020 11:03 #352557

• wilnevergiveup
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
And post some more!
Check out My Thread and The Truth

(עשה רצונו כרצונך (אבות,ב:ד

Feel free to email me  wilnevergiveupgye@gmail.com

Re: on day 87, sooo hard!!!! 15 Jul 2020 05:21 #352582

• iwillnevergiveup
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Expert Boarder
Amazing!
The fact the Yetzer Hara wants you to fall so badly, is proof of how great your accomplishments are. How many times you told yourself no. How much effort it took to get to this point.  

You can do this! You have proof- the last 88 days. 

I would like to point out that you’re hitting a very big milestone, but at the same time this is a fight that you were working on getting till this point.

You really have to think about what happens the day after 90. Why are you doing what you’re doing? Do you have another goal up ahead to strive for. Do you have enough strength built up  for the future?
What will keep you in the game?

All the best,
Iwillnevergiveup

Re: on day 87, sooo hard!!!! 15 Jul 2020 14:24 #352591

iwillnevergiveup wrote on 15 Jul 2020 05:21:
 You really have to think about what happens the day after 90. Why are you doing what you’re doing? Do you have another goal up ahead to strive for. Do you have enough strength built up  for the future?
What will keep you in the game?

Thanx so much for the awesome chizuk, and the great tip for the future, yes i will definately think about it, and iyh ill keep going day by day!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes