Welcome, Guest

Daily post about my struggles
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Daily post about my struggles 4397 Views

Re: Daily post about my struggles 18 Nov 2019 05:25 #345200

Yes, thats for sure true. I see that very clearly now

Re: Daily post about my struggles 18 Nov 2019 05:27 #345201

Today went very well thank god. i had a very busy and productive day and ready for tomorrow.

Re: Daily post about my struggles 20 Nov 2019 07:19 #345247

Hey guys I know that i didnt post yesterday, its because i wasnt home last night and didnt have access to a computer. I was busy both yesterday and today and i see thats something that reall yhelps which is keeping yourself busy!!! Boredom is really bad. When i stay busy, it really helps my mind mind not wander. thanks guys and looking forward to another great day tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Daily post about my struggles 21 Nov 2019 04:05 #345277

I was just in bed and about to goto sleep and I suddenly realized that I didnt check in with you guys today. A word is a word and i said that Bli neder im  not gonna miss a day. B"H another productive day in yeshiva and studying keeping busy not allowing my mind to wonder places it shouldnt. Looking forward to another day full of kedusha.

One day at a time.... Its the only way.

Re: Daily post about my struggles 22 Nov 2019 08:14 #345311

went through another day in yeshiva and studied a little for college and thank god, stayed busy!!!! another victory. 

everyday is a big win in the world we live in.

Re: Daily post about my struggles 24 Nov 2019 06:30 #345332

didnt have time to post on friday and was kinda used to logging in at night (which obviously cant happen on a friday night)But thank god stayed busy on friday with some school work and motzei shabbos, i went out and socialized which is just great for your overall mental health and hapiness which in the end should push us away from these external cheap pleasures...

Going to to bed now and looking forward to another day tomorrow.

THANK YOU HASHEM.

Re: Daily post about my struggles 25 Nov 2019 05:44 #345362

STAY BUSY. STAY BUSY    I see its so important to stay busy because it doesnt give your mind a chance to wonder. I had some free time today so i took some leftover food that i had from shabbos, and brought it to a place where there are people that cant necessarily afford food. When i did this, i felt good about myself and thought who needs this fake garbage (inapropriate material) in my life to make me feel good. 

this is real simcha, looking forward to another great day tomorrow.

Re: Daily post about my struggles 25 Nov 2019 14:19 #345374

• dave m
  • Current streak: 363 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Doitforhashem wrote on 25 Nov 2019 05:44:
STAY BUSY. STAY BUSY    I see its so important to stay busy because it doesnt give your mind a chance to wonder. I had some free time today so i took some leftover food that i had from shabbos, and brought it to a place where there are people that cant necessarily afford food. When i did this, i felt good about myself and thought who needs this fake garbage (inapropriate material) in my life to make me feel good. 

this is real simcha, looking forward to another great day tomorrow.

Amazing!  Thanks for keeping us in the loop on your journey

Re: Daily post about my struggles 25 Nov 2019 17:19 #345381

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
 "Pitachta saki vate'azreini simchah:  You have opened my sack and girded me with joy" (Tehillim 30:12). I have heard it explained that "opened my sack" refers to giving and providing. With an attitude of outward focus, one finds true joy.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com

Re: Daily post about my struggles 28 Nov 2019 07:18 #345539

Hey Guys, I know that i didnt post the last two days, so happened was that basically two nights ago i felt weaker than usual so i logged onto gye, onto my hope page, where you can get a little boost of chizuk/inspiration. And i didnt want to log with you guys until i made it through the night. B"H, I did and i just fell asleep and forgot to log. And yesterday it just completely slipped my mind, which may be a good thing, i think. idk. hope everyone is doing well, staying busy and may this new month be a month of pureness and holiness 

Re: Daily post about my struggles 04 Dec 2019 04:29 #345712

hey a guys i know its been a couple of days. i wasnt really around my computer much but i felt my guard going down and becoming weaker because i havent checked in with youy guys......... so im here now. again, been pretty busy lately, yeshiva, work, firends... B"H doing well overall. have great week guys

Re: Daily post about my struggles 04 Dec 2019 04:45 #345714

• realestatemogul
  • Current streak: 1290 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey!

I love the name, but don't you also want to do it for yourself? 

You seem to have a lot of strength and I look forward to following your journey for inspiration! My one tip would be to log on and post on your forum and more importantly others, when you are "weaker" instead of waiting to see if you make it through the night. That will HELP you get through the night.

Keep it up!

Re: Daily post about my struggles 23 Nov 2020 06:35 #357705

I’m back! Not really sure why I stopped but I had an unbelievable conversation with @Grant400 and he really made me get back in here. Just to update everyone here I’m now 18 days clean from all types of acting out and I really need you guys and Hashem to help me. Luckily hashem is helping me and gave this insane tool, GYE!!! I hope to log about how I feel and if I could get feedback or tips from anyone, that would literally mean the world to me. Love you guys !!!! 

Re: Daily post about my struggles 23 Nov 2020 06:40 #357707

Hey, I know it’s been a while. Your totally right I want to do this for myself so badly. It just sounded like a good username in the moment. Didn’t think so deep into it. That is a very good point that you make though and will definitely try to do that.

Re: Daily post about my struggles 24 Nov 2020 05:17 #357746

Hey guys, As you know I'm a single bochur trying to whether this storm of toivas. I just came back from a vort, and there were so many girls my age in tight skirts and dresses, my hormones are raging. If there's someone that can give me a little chizuk that would be amazing. And kudos to @Realestatemogul for giving me the idea to come here to you guys when I'm weaker as apposed to when everything is going great.
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes