Welcome, Guest

I overcomed masturbation but I got a wet dream.
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: I overcomed masturbation but I got a wet dream. 6996 Views

Re: I overcomed masturbation but I got a wet dream. 21 Jun 2017 11:25 #315800

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Aaron, you are obviously a very special individual who wants to reach great heights in kedusha. You have done an incredible thing; breaking free from m**** . In shomayim the simcha must be incredible. People like you bring heaping doses of brocho to the world. Your body is producing wet dreams due to it being in the habit of releasing. The incidences of it happening will iyh get further and further apart and eventually stop. Do not focus on it at all. Keep inspiring others and share how you broke out of the urge to m*****. Hatzlocha!
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: I overcomed masturbation but I got a wet dream. 21 Jun 2017 12:46 #315805

• cordnoy
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: I overcomed masturbation but I got a wet dream. 21 Jun 2017 15:34 #315814

• mesayin
  • Current streak: 50 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • הבא ליטהר מסייעין אותו
Aaronhopeful@gye.com wrote on 14 Jun 2017 18:50:
Hi. B"H I overcomed masturbation when I watched "wasting seed is pgam habris" by rabbi yaron reuveun!
but from 2 weeks ago I had my 1st  wet dream (nocturnal emission). And again last night was my 2nd time!
the yetzer hara knew that he can't overcome me when I'm awake because i don't watch shmutz anymore and i don't masturbate anymore, so he came when I'm sleeping. I don't have control over him when I'm sleeping. I tried everything I say tikun haklali and the shema and wear my tallit Katan before I sleep but he came last night, study Torah when I have time as I can, I'm on my teshuva still. I started my teshuva a month ago which is to fast every Monday and Thursday for 3 years. When I realized that I had a wet dream I was feeling "I want to die, HaShem won't accept my teshuva because I repeated the sin, I'm going to gehinom anyway". 
Please tell me what to do.
does HaShem still remember me?

why didn't HaShem protect me from the yetzer? What is this challenge? How to overcome this? 
Please answer me!

Hi Aron,

Everything you have wrote is truly inspiring, you are really working hard.

However, the part the you wrote where you see I bolded is "Total Nonsense"!

I don't know where got the idea that hashem is vicious dictator, he is a keil rachim vchanin and our father, It is definitely the yetzer hurah that is telling us the opposite.

Otherwise, I think you're amazing!
My thread/My story

Slogans and Sayings

Relapses and falling are inevitable, the challenge is getting up.

Tzaddikim are the not the ones that don't fall, they are the ones that fall constantly and get up constantly.

Feel free to contact me anytime through private message or chat.

Chizzuk emails by Rabbi Duvid Ashear shlita that can change your day subscribe now.

Check out my powerful tefila.

Depressed? Check out some of my jokes

Re: I overcomed masturbation but I got a wet dream. 21 Jun 2017 16:19 #315816

I  tried davening, learning high level Gemara every day as well as Chumash, and tehillim. And fasting every Monday and Thursday. All these things I started doing from a month. And b"h onc I started doing this every day I didn't have desires to view shmutz or m*. I'm b"h clean once I started doing this. But I have bad thoughts pop in my mind about shmutz and crazy things that's untrue about the people I respect most. I try to get these things out by speaking to HaShem " HaShem please let me see your salvation soon and make me tzadik, I thank you for making me overcome the yetzer hara but please erase my past evil doings and erase these bad thoughts from my mind, please HaShem protect me from the yetzer hara, etc" 
the main thing is distract yourself. Make yourself busy all the time. Don't ever get bored. If you have a free time talk to HaShem or watch powerful  shiurim. 

Re: I overcomed masturbation but I got a wet dream. 21 Jun 2017 20:32 #315843

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Your hishtadlus is truly inspiring. Do you have a rebbi or rav that you can speak this over with? Together with your kochos hanefesh, hadracha from a wise erlche yid will iyh go a long way.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: I overcomed masturion but I got a wet dream. 05 Jul 2017 04:21 #316735

Hashem Help Me wrote on 21 Jun 2017 20:32:
Your hishtadlus is truly inspiring. Do you have a rebbi or rav that you can speak this over with? Together with your kochos hanefesh, hadracha from a wise erlche yid will iyh go a long way.

Im too ashamed to speak with my shul rabbi who didn't talk about it. But I'll talk to rabbi yaron reuven and rabbi mizrachi and rabbi alon anava online because they talked about it. Thanks. Blessings to you!

Re: I overcomed masturbation but I got a wet dream. 05 Jul 2017 04:23 #316736

Mesayin wrote on 21 Jun 2017 15:34:

Aaronhopeful@gye.com wrote on 14 Jun 2017 18:50:
Hi. B"H I overcomed masturbation when I watched "wasting seed is pgam habris" by rabbi yaron reuveun!
but from 2 weeks ago I had my 1st  wet dream (nocturnal emission). And again last night was my 2nd time!
the yetzer hara knew that he can't overcome me when I'm awake because i don't watch shmutz anymore and i don't masturbate anymore, so he came when I'm sleeping. I don't have control over him when I'm sleeping. I tried everything I say tikun haklali and the shema and wear my tallit Katan before I sleep but he came last night, study Torah when I have time as I can, I'm on my teshuva still. I started my teshuva a month ago which is to fast every Monday and Thursday for 3 years. When I realized that I had a wet dream I was feeling "I want to die, HaShem won't accept my teshuva because I repeated the sin, I'm going to gehinom anyway". 
Please tell me what to do.
does HaShem still remember me?

why didn't HaShem protect me from the yetzer? What is this challenge? How to overcome this? 
Please answer me!

Hi Aron,

Everything you have wrote is truly inspiring, you are really working hard.

However, the part the you wrote where you see I bolded is "Total Nonsense"!

I don't know where got the idea that hashem is vicious dictator, he is a keil rachim vchanin and our father, It is definitely the yetzer hurah that is telling us the opposite.

Otherwise, I think you're amazing!

Thanks. Blessings to you.

Re: I overcomed masturbation but I got a wet dream. 05 Jul 2017 04:25 #316737

Hashem Help Me wrote on 21 Jun 2017 11:25:
Aaron, you are obviously a very special individual who wants to reach great heights in kedusha. You have done an incredible thing; breaking free from m**** . In shomayim the simcha must be incredible. People like you bring heaping doses of brocho to the world. Your body is producing wet dreams due to it being in the habit of releasing. The incidences of it happening will iyh get further and further apart and eventually stop. Do not focus on it at all. Keep inspiring others and share how you broke out of the urge to m*****. Hatzlocha!

Thank you! Blessings to you!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes