Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Tactics 1722 Views

New Tactics 06 Jun 2017 20:30 #314770

• higherjourney
  • Current streak: 9 days
  • Fresh Boarder
It seems really strange for me to write about this personal journey in public, especially because this has always been a hidden, shameful aspect of my life.

Joining GYE and implementing its strategies are new tactics in my ongoing struggle to overcome my baser instincts. I have gone more than 13 months without any P+M in the past, but unfortunately it is too long ago. Since then, I've had stretches of up to a month, but I haven't been able to hit that peak again and its about time I added some new weapons to my arsenal.

Writing is certainly a better alternative to engaging in illicit behavior. I intend for my writing to provide relief for myself; I hope it provides relief for others as well.

Re: New Tactics 06 Jun 2017 21:10 #314774

• Shivisi_Hashem
  • Current streak: 158 days
  • Platinum Boarder
welcome to the greatest community!!!
please hang around... you did the best thing ever!!!
I'm talking from experience....
Stay Strong! Stay clean! you can do it
My email:jacdoja@gmail.com
My threads: my long נסיעה of almost 30 years ~ My Book of Business ~ My Upcoming Dilemma

להטות לבבנו אליו ללכת בכל דרכיו ולשמר מצותיו וחקיו ומשפטיו אשר צוה את אבתינו
כי עיקר מציאות האדם בעה"ז הוא רק לקיים מצות ולעמד בניסיון,  והנאות העולם אין ראוי שיהו לו אלא לעזר ולסיוע בלבד לשיהיה לו נחת רוח ויישוב הדעת למען יוכל לפנות לבו אל העבודה הזאת מסילת ישרים
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes